Dwarven Realms Table(s)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rayjin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dwarven Realms Table(s)

Post by Rayjin »

Enferno33 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:32 am
If I get time I'll look, but I only have 1 day before Skull & Bones (been playing beta) and 3 day early starts. No promises!

P.S. Anyone could update this btw, it's pretty simple to find one address and then just adjust the "pointers" to the other addresses.
do u found something for skull and bones ? :cry:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

doomnezau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doomnezau »

Any updates on season 21?

fulockq8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fulockq8 »

Any updated tables?

moletas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moletas »

New tables ?:)

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Sorry guys, not updating this anymore. I didn't ask for money, I only asked for likes and I only got 3 likes out of 162 downloads. People can download , but not even like when we spend hours updating tables for you all. Not worth my time!

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Rayjin wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:05 pm
Enferno33 wrote:
If I get time I'll look, but I only have 1 day before Skull & Bones (been playing beta) and 3 day early starts. No promises!

P.S. Anyone could update this btw, it's pretty simple to find one address and then just adjust the "pointers" to the other addresses.
Skull & Bones is a online game. Cheat Engine usually don't work on online games, but if you get caught cheating you will be banned immediately. Plus this game is very casual, very easy as I've already maxed out everything and bought everything on it. I have millions of silver / po8's all the event stuff done, smuggler pass completed, all bosses killed many times, every item you can buy in game so far. The game is very easy, you don't need cheats! So, no, I haven't even bothered trying to search / look for cheats on there.

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guggelhupf »

Enferno33 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:01 pm
Sorry guys, not updating this anymore. I didn't ask for money, I only asked for likes and I only got 3 likes out of 162 downloads. People can download , but not even like when we spend hours updating tables for you all. Not worth my time!
so all you want is reputation? thats sad, i always thought people who do tables are doing it because they have fun doing it. but i guess there are always two sides of people. its like you start twitch because you want to become famous and rich and not because you having fun doing it. whatever, thx for the table you provided till today

65zambo65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 65zambo65 »

Enferno33 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:05 pm
Rayjin wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:05 pm
Enferno33 wrote:

Skull & Bones is a online game. Cheat Engine usually don't work on online games, but if you get caught cheating you will be banned immediately. Plus this game is very casual, very easy as I've already maxed out everything and bought everything on it. I have millions of silver / po8's all the event stuff done, smuggler pass completed, all bosses killed many times, every item you can buy in game so far. The game is very easy, you don't need cheats! So, no, I haven't even bothered trying to search / look for cheats on there.
You either got bought out by the devs or you're seriously delusional thinking you could get world famous from a single cheat table you made for a niche game in which the player count doesn't surpass 100 lol.

Jakherino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jakherino »

any chance for update? :)

xhop1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xhop1337 »

how can i download this?

fulockq8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fulockq8 »

outdated

ardamaxgunz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ardamaxgunz »

Where is the link?

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

The original author deleted his table and abandoned this topic so I took over and posted my table. It isn't as good as OP's but something. Please see first post.

Gareth1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gareth1234 »

Spoiler
Hi,

I see only 4 options in the cheat table when loading it in, compared to all the options in your screenshot. How do i use those?

NVM i didnt read l;ast updated post

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

cheat engine wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:57 am
The original author deleted his table and abandoned this topic so I took over and posted my table. It isn't as good as OP's but something. Please see first post.
You aren't just allowed to copy/paste my exact words / table?! This is what they allow on here, seriously?! I don't give a 2 **** if you create your own, but it's pretty pathetic to erase my name and copy / paste word for word my post! Total trash if this is allowed!

Plus, I didn't abandoned it, I just stopped posting it.