Dwarven Realms Table(s)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dwarven Realms Table(s)

Post by Enferno33 »

Deleted

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ModEngine on Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

durex2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dwarven Realms Table(s)

Post by durex2 »

Thank you!!

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

This thread draw my attention to the game.
The game doesn't even look good imo and it says Single-play, so how and why do they ban your character?

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

igromanru wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:47 pm
This thread draw my attention to the game.
The game doesn't even look good imo and it says Single-play, so how and why do they ban your character?
The game is single player, but they have servers for the "Ladder / Rankings" that will monitor your progress. You cannot play this offline. You have no contact with other players except creating a fellowship/guild and randomly inviting names on the ladder list to it. You can press "Enter" and it seems to open a chat box, but you cannot do anything with it. Maybe you can type to the ones in your fellowship / guild?

Other than that you never see any other player. You cannot do multiplayer and it's not open world. This is going to unlock a flood gate for the future single player games if no one down votes and shuts this crap out. They even permanently banned me from the steam discussions on this game for warning people of this before buying it.
Spoiler
[Link]
So make sure you don't post about them deleting your character / stuff. They were several that had it up there "Why is my character gone?!" etc.. .and they all seem to be deleted now. The only one mention is that one at the bottom by the developer saying they will *NOT* be making permanently characters anytime soon.

Then to top it all off, they will delete all your characters, items, money, material, all of it every 28-30 days when the new season starts. So, I created this to get them back and to make the grind much less painful for players. The only way they can tell that you're cheating (being everything is on client side) is by you leveling super easy and fast / progressing up the ladder (list) too fast. If you just level normal , but give you all the material instead of having to farm ruptures (dungeons) over and over and over for it then you'll be fine. I haven't been caught in 2 seasons doing it but I'm not trying to pass the #1 guy on the ladder either. I've watched others blow by the #1 guy by 50+ levels and they're gone the next day.

EDIT: Oh btw, if you like the survivor type games that Vampire Survivors started and if you like Diablo type ARPG's then this game is pretty fun. It's a mix of both of those. Don't get me wrong, the game is pretty good, it's just the layout is horrible. Try it before you knock it!

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:18 pm
The game is single player, but they have servers for the "Ladder / Rankings" that will monitor your progress. You cannot play this offline. You have no contact with other players except creating a fellowship/guild and randomly inviting names on the ladder list to it. You can press "Enter" and it seems to open a chat box, but you cannot do anything with it. Maybe you can type to the ones in your fellowship / guild?

Other than that you never see any other player. You cannot do multiplayer and it's not open world. This is going to unlock a flood gate for the future single player games if no one down votes and shuts this crap out. They even permanently banned me from the steam discussions on this game for warning people of this before buying it.
Spoiler
[Link]
So make sure you don't post about them deleting your character / stuff. They were several that had it up there "Why is my character gone?!" etc.. .and they all seem to be deleted now. The only one mention is that one at the bottom by the developer saying they will *NOT* be making permanently characters anytime soon.

Then to top it all off, they will delete all your characters, items, money, material, all of it every 28-30 days when the new season starts. So, I created this to get them back and to make the grind much less painful for players. The only way they can tell that you're cheating (being everything is on client side) is by you leveling super easy and fast / progressing up the ladder (list) too fast. If you just level normal , but give you all the material instead of having to farm ruptures (dungeons) over and over and over for it then you'll be fine. I haven't been caught in 2 seasons doing it but I'm not trying to pass the #1 guy on the ladder either. I've watched others blow by the #1 guy by 50+ levels and they're gone the next day.

EDIT: Oh btw, if you like the survivor type games that Vampire Survivors started and if you like Diablo type ARPG's then this game is pretty fun. It's a mix of both of those. Don't get me wrong, the game is pretty good, it's just the layout is horrible. Try it before you knock it!
Thanks for the warning. I definitely won't buy the game. I don't like this kind of graphics and vampire survivors. A single player game with forced online is a no go. If the game had at least coop, but in a single player game I want do what I want.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

igromanru wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:35 pm
Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:18 pm

Spoiler
[Link]

Thanks for the warning. I definitely won't buy the game. I don't like this kind of graphics and vampire survivors. A single player game with forced online is a no go. If the game had at least coop, but in a single player game I want do what I want.
I agree with you 100%. If I buy a coke then you don't tell me how much or when I can drink it!

Ponoir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ponoir »

First Inventory slot goes ????? any idea ?

dmoore0210
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dmoore0210 »

Ponoir wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:00 pm
Top-Left corner of inventory

Ponoir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ponoir »

dmoore0210 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:30 pm
Ponoir wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:00 pm
Top-Left corner of inventory
Does the table work for you in Season 20 ?

dmoore0210
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dmoore0210 »

No. Needs to be fixed to account for changes they made it appears.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

If I get time I'll look, but I only have 1 day before Skull & Bones (been playing beta) and 3 day early starts. No promises!

P.S. Anyone could update this btw, it's pretty simple to find one address and then just adjust the "pointers" to the other addresses.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

**UPDATED TO SEASON 20**

ItzWolfyyyy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ItzWolfyyyy »

I am unsure what to do with this

Moustache
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Moustache »

Update please

65zambo65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 65zambo65 »

Update this for the new upcoming season please.