Lethis - Path of Progress

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Lethis - Path of Progress

Post by STN »

Simple table for Lethis - Path of Progress, may or may not work.

Made by Shinkansen

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.

V1002
1. Service Stats.
"Service Levels Set to Max?" sets Service Levels to max.

2. Maintenance Stats.
"Maintenance Levels Set to Max?" sets Maintenance Levels to max.

V1001
1. Tested game version V1.0.6. May work on other versions.

2. House Stats.
"House Stats Select Base Address Scan (To Update: Select House)" use this to affect selected House.
"House Stats All Base Address Scan (To Update: Play Level)" use this to affect all Houses.
"Stocks Set to Max?" sets Stocks to max.

V1000
1. Tested game version V1.0.5. May work on other versions.

2. Player Stats.
"Money Set to Massive?" sets Money to massive.
"Time Set to 0? (Auto Disable)" sets Time to 0.

3. Production Stats.
"Production Stats Select Base Address Scan (To Update: Select Working Producer)" use this to affect selected Producer.
"Production Stats All Base Address Scan (To Update: Play Level)" use this to affect all Producers.
"Stocks Set to Max?" sets Stocks to max.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shinkansen Lethis - Path of Progress V1002.CT
(40.28 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

kemenner
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Lethis - Path of Progress

Post by kemenner »

I ran into some trouble with this table. The house stats cheat doesn't work very well. It is only effective when you click the house, this means that you need to constantly click each house frequently to keep the stats at its max in the game. I found this to be inefficient, especially if you have a lot houses. Other problem I found was that it doesn't always work with utensils or rich people houses.

I made my own table that corrects this issue and also contains other features such as max population happiness and quick project completion.

1. Player stats – contains some pointers (gold, date and population – I still haven’t found a use for those date pointers. Don’t try to change the date, it will crash the game)
2. Buildings don’t decay (max maintenance level)
3. All services satisfied (max service level)
4. Always happy (Population happiness is always positive)
5. No unemployment (Unemployment is always 0)
6. Perpetual automaton production (Haven’t thoroughly tested this but it keeps the raw materials for automaton production at their max)
7. Fast complete projects (Makes projects easier to complete by moving the max stock requirement to the current requirement each time a stage is completed. For example, let’s say you require 1000 gold in consecutive stages of a project, with this cheat on, once you complete the first 1000 gold requirement the consecutive gold requirements will be automatically completed)
Attachments
Lethis-Path_of_progress.ct
for game version 1.4.0
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 75 times