War Hospital

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sirarisma
Cheater
Cheater

War Hospital

Post by sirarisma »

War Hospital
Version: Supported Edition

Mandatory activate mono features in CE

Table:
Cheat activated. (99999 all resources, ...)
Scripts:
Instant Construction(Building)/Upgrade buildings/Slot/Rest(Testing). Immediate once the engineer arrives on site. Can also be avoided (easy), but I haven't done it.
Table
War Hospital_FR.CT
Revision
(3.56 KiB) Downloaded 2754 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dogandcar678
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: War Hospital

Post by dogandcar678 »

not working

sirarisma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sirarisma »

Nothing? In my case it works.
However, it is very dependent on the version installed.

Exe file -> 2021.3.30.13837

PD: If you are not doing it, remember to enable the Mono features. Mono Menu->Activate Mono features
CEandGame

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

Thanks, works fine for me. i'll inform if anything comes up +1

sirarisma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sirarisma »

Great! Thank you.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Mono is very tricky, like GM.If you want 100% success for your table to work in all machines (32/64 bits), with your codes, i'd advice to use readmem in your scripts.Using scripts and pointers and merged, 1 out of 10 machines won't recognize the value(s), therefore don't always use :

Construct,FieldHospital.AIBehaviourConstructRoom+Part_ConstructLoop:IsFinished,FieldHospital.AIBehaviourConstructRoom+Part_ConstructLoop:IsFinished+137

Even merged, for some users mono won't be able to recognize, even with mono enabled, will say that it doesn't know what is that.

From your script, just rename it to something shorter, therefore a much shorter name will mean fast reading and loading and could also work on future updates, won't stop and search for what that method is, will skip it if is named differently.
Also making pointers (scanning them as dynamic pointers) will always work on the maker's machine, always!It recognizes the machine's ID, those same pointers might not work for others, 90% of the time.

Using pointers and adding their offsets through a valid constant address, will also work, not in all cases, 99% will work.There's always that unfortunate soul that won't have the luck to use it.

JIT some method, but do it through readmem, much better.

I'm not saying i don't use them myself as well, i do mistakes all the time, i do mean that, sometimes i forget and whatnot.

Other than that keep it up sirarisma! ;)

sirarisma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sirarisma »

@VampTY, Thank you very much for the explanation and pointing in the right direction and also explaining why it may work for some users and not for others.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

tried it on January 12 update most of the stuff still works but the cheat resources (mono & non-mono) need some tweaking because it has AOB scan error at first but i found out that i could just choose "change script" then OK (don't need to changed anything), it will rescanned the AOB and be activated like normal

sirarisma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sirarisma »

Thank you for the note.

As I have some time I will try to improve on some points, like making the scripts more compatible, and different aspects of the script itself (Thanks again to VampTY).

PD:
I imagine we can minimise a little by forcing the loading of Mono and harvesting at the beginning to get less jit search failures.
mono_initialize()
LaunchMonoDataCollector()