Dark Souls 2 - Basic Free Cam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Dark Souls 2 - Basic Free Cam

Post by STN »

This is a basic thing I threw together real quick for the screenshot lovers. I didnt have a lot of time tonight to work on it but its there till i can make it better.

Usage: Use the numberpads

8 = North
5 = South
4 = East
6 = West
9 = Up
3 = down

I figured cardinal directions was the easiest way to go for now. At the moment it is using basic CE hotkeys. Once i get more time to work on it, it will use assembly hot keys and be a lot smoother.

Known Bugs:

The loaded game area is stilll based on your character position, not the camera.
The game will blur the camera when facing a certain direction. This direction is usually the direction toward the character.

Made by pox911

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Ds2 Free Cam Basic.CT
(10.5 KiB) Downloaded 427 times

newbiecheaterr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dark Souls 2 - Basic Free Cam

Post by newbiecheaterr »

Looks like the script is partially broken. I'm trying to create some ultrawide screenshots and wanted to use this. I'm still pretty new to cheat engine, would you be able to point me in a direction to be able to fix it?