Onward Vr Cheat Table -- GONE now

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BubonicBarry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Onward Vr Cheat Table -- GONE now

Post by BubonicBarry »

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by BubonicBarry on Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:18 pm, edited 22 times in total.

knightslayer2002
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: onward vr 1.13.1 cheat table

Post by knightslayer2002 »

It works. But its a little janky. You have to reactivate the cheats a lot. Sometimes you can give other players "hacked weapons" EG: It would have increased fire-rate and unlimited ammo. Then after it just wouldnt work at all.

The health is a little jank. It says you have a lotta health. But you have to manually change the value

Amazing concept! Just need some improving.

Solid 7/10

BubonicBarry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BubonicBarry »

i admit ive got used to just changing the values manually, also i forgot to mention you shouldnt change the firerate at all just freeze it

BubonicBarry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BubonicBarry »

also i dont get what you mean with the health, are you freezing it?

BubonicBarry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BubonicBarry »

also if you search for the float 30.440382 in a game you will find the health values of all players, you can then shoot them in the leg and freeze and set to 999 the changed value and voila; immortal friends

budda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by budda »

BubonicBarry wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:24 am
also if you search for the float 30.440382 in a game you will find the health values of all players, you can then shoot them in the leg and freeze and set to 999 the changed value and voila; immortal friends
haven't tried doing this yet, but if it works that would be so fun to troll 5 years and make them think there hackers haha. Great work every feature works for the most part, launcher and firerate pointers seem to not work all the time. I found i could fix this by just restarted my game until it finds the address. Very cool table thanks

knightslayer2002
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by knightslayer2002 »

I have only been changing the health value. Sometimes It also works to "give out" "hacked weapons" as people were calling it in game. Although at times this works. Its VERY annoying when a whole lobby chases you for modded weapons. I can't kill them either as its an unfair advantage.

One suggestion from an in game player(NOT ME) suggested it have something to do with "anti-flashbang"

De Kuro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by De Kuro »

i met you in few days ago. idk if u will remember me(i used voice changer there). and now, i use ur hack well! thx for telling me this man.

BubonicBarry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BubonicBarry »

knight: freeze then change health value and pointers are weird so the fire rate ones a little fucked. antiflashbang is far above my level right now and speedhack can just speed it up
Kuro:thanks im glad you managed to get it working

BubonicBarry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BubonicBarry »

iam dealing with firerate right now so you can get full auto with all weapons (soon)

BubonicBarry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BubonicBarry »

budda wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:35 pm
BubonicBarry wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:24 am
haven't tried doing this yet, but if it works that would be so fun to troll 5 years and make them think there hackers haha. Great work every feature works for the most part, launcher and firerate pointers seem to not work all the time. I found i could fix this by just restarted my game until it finds the address. Very cool table thanks
Iam currently finding a more versitile pointer for fire rate, just wait a lil longer

yoyolala
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yoyolala »

is the download down?

yoyolala
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Onward Vr Cheat Table -- 1.13.1

Post by yoyolala »

does anyone know how to fix fire rate? whenever I click it, it just makes the windows error noise

BubonicBarry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BubonicBarry »

yoyolala wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:47 am
does anyone know how to fix fire rate? whenever I click it, it just makes the windows error noise
fire rate is kinda shit just use a speedhack

yoyolala
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yoyolala »

BubonicBarry wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:13 am
yoyolala wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:47 am
fire rate is kinda shit just use a speedhack
how Do I use speedhack there is no mod or script for that