Onward Vr Cheat Table -- GONE now

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lackcheats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Onward Vr Cheat Table -- 1.13.1

Post by lackcheats »

BubonicBarry wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:41 pm
These are the only cheats ive seen on onward for a while so use them while they exist

--ammo pointer (works without magazine)(must remove box mags from lmgs)

--fire rate pointer (this ones really shit, if it works it works but it never does)

--underbarrel launcher pointer (works with smoke and HE ugl)

--health pointer (works if you shoot your self when you spawn)(doesnt protect from tazers)

--infinite tazer script (my favourite for not getting reported)

--Y coordinate pointer (this one has hotkeys default = W -increase by 10 S -decrease by 3)

*DEMONSTRATION*

*ALL FUCKING NEW*

--rapid fire on just about every gun you can own (this has hotkeys default = home button LOOK INSIDE THE HOTKEYS) anything above 256 will make your gun shoot automatically. Use openvr2key with this one or you will not use it properly.

I highly reccomend using OpenVR2key to create hotkeys on your controller that become keys on a keyboard

[Link]

I strongly urge you to learn cheat engine yourself so you understand how stupid some of you sound :))
Have you tried looking into the Onward.Player status or whatever it is? I think it might be possible to set your player permanently in a downed state but still use your guns. Ive seen another guy do this a couple years ago.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Slimybatman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Slimybatman »

im trying to run the engine but when i click on the ct file it asks what app i want to run it in (im stupid when it comes to this stuff pls help)

lackcheats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lackcheats »

Slimybatman wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:21 pm
im trying to run the engine but when i click on the ct file it asks what app i want to run it in (im stupid when it comes to this stuff pls help)
uninstall cheat engine

lackcheats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lackcheats »

N33DA wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:58 pm
Love the work man you got any tips to find the X and Y? trying to make a script so I can "make" spawnpoints and just spawn to them without flying around. overall good work!

Edit1: don't bother responding I am a idiot and tired. I managed to get them obviously and I am now able to make a teleport script list. I have an idea if I can change my character scaling. I will report what happens

EDIT2: this is what happens [Link]
[Link] - Giant Friend

if anyone want's to help add my DC:n33da
i have a lua template for this if you want it

N33DA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by N33DA »

Yea that would be nice because I am complete dogshit at making a teleport script. I managed just to save down the xyz and teleport to them, by pasting the cords in.

N33DA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by N33DA »

Spoiler
Spoiler
lackcheats wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:10 pm
BubonicBarry wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:41 pm
These are the only cheats ive seen on onward for a while so use them while they exist

--ammo pointer (works without magazine)(must remove box mags from lmgs)

--fire rate pointer (this ones really shit, if it works it works but it never does)

--underbarrel launcher pointer (works with smoke and HE ugl)

--health pointer (works if you shoot your self when you spawn)(doesnt protect from tazers)

--infinite tazer script (my favourite for not getting reported)

--Y coordinate pointer (this one has hotkeys default = W -increase by 10 S -decrease by 3)

*DEMONSTRATION*

*ALL FUCKING NEW*

--rapid fire on just about every gun you can own (this has hotkeys default = home button LOOK INSIDE THE HOTKEYS) anything above 256 will make your gun shoot automatically. Use openvr2key with this one or you will not use it properly.

I highly reccomend using OpenVR2key to create hotkeys on your controller that become keys on a keyboard

[Link]

I strongly urge you to learn cheat engine yourself so you understand how stupid some of you sound :))
Have you tried looking into the Onward.Player status or whatever it is? I think it might be possible to set your player permanently in a downed state but still use your guns. Ive seen another guy do this a couple years ago.
I managed to recreate this myself. If you want to know how just look for the scaling X then find the addresses that it writes. you will get the RX + 20 address. if you break instructions you can change the 1 values and some of them "most" if you put to a high number it breaks your character. If you want to help me try to get this working because there are so many different address it's hard to create a consistent pointer. add my dc

De Kuro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by De Kuro »

BubonicBarry wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:23 pm
De Kuro wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:53 pm
MAN IM BANNED FOR 14 DAYS

I GOT BANNED FOR 3 DAYS SINCE 3 DAYS AGOOOOO

(so just can u make the unban mod or anti report mod? or just uhmmm....... anti ban..?)
no

okie.

De Kuro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by De Kuro »

lackcheats wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:08 pm
De Kuro wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:53 pm
MAN IM BANNED FOR 14 DAYS

I GOT BANNED FOR 3 DAYS SINCE 3 DAYS AGOOOOO

(so just can u make the unban mod or anti report mod? or just uhmmm....... anti ban..?)
Im working on a internal for this game, there is a class for reporting but im not sure what im doing is actually blocking the reports. No way to test it without actually trying to get banned. I think you can modify the boolean for the Onward.Reporting methods using mono so id just set the some false with a aob script. I dont know if this actually works but ive been rpg spamming many lobbies and not ban yet.
well since i got warning for few days.

but it disappeared so i thought it's nothing.
so i was keep moding.

AND THE REPORT RLY WORKED

hybrdthry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hybrdthry »

Dunno if I'm stupid, but I cant seem to get the health to work.
I set the value to 999, freeze it then get killed still.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it is working, stops working mid game then I die.
EDIT: turns out i am fucking stupid, didnt know I had to shoot myself

De Kuro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Onward Vr Cheat Table -- GONE now

Post by De Kuro »

Min
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Onward Vr Cheat Table -- GONE now

Post by Min »

Is there a wall hack for onward?