Star Trek Infinite Steam Latest Patch +18 Updated Added Maphack, Allow Saves Ironman, Enable Console etc

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apocalypticx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Star Trek Infinite Steam Latest Patch +18 Updated Added Maphack, Allow Saves Ironman, Enable Console etc

Post by apocalypticx »

Here's a quick table I chucked together for Star Trek Infinite:

I've enabled console in ironman mode and multiplayer mode and dev commands etc.

1.Yesmen 1=On 0=Off this is using the cheat codes built into the game just put a value of 1 into the memory address to turn it on and 0 to turn it off.
The ai empires will agree to every deal you offer them hence why it's called Yesmen!

2.Nomen 1=On 0=Off this is using the cheat codes built into the game just put a value of 1 into the memory address to turn it on and 0 to turn it off.
The ai empires will disagree to every deal you offer them hence why it's called Nomen!

3.AI 1=On 0=Off I don't need to explain this!

4.Intel 1=On 0=Off this will reveal every enemy ship outpost when it's turned on.Acts like no fog of war.

5.God 1=On 0=Off godmode for ships and outposts starbases etc.

6.Instant Build 1=On 0=Off build anything right away.

7.Free goverment 1=On 0=Off change goverments without time limits.

8.Policies 1=On 0=Off allows changing them with no cooldowns.

9.Galactic cooldowns 1=On 0=Off allows changing galactic cooldowns on or off.

10.Edicts 1=On 0=Off allows unlocking of all edicts.

11.Instant Research turn it on and you'll research instantly as long as the game time is advancing.This is player only as well!
Just edit the value in the script to a higher value if it stops researching in 1 turn.

12.7K All Resources just turn this one will lock your resources at 7k, you can edit the value in the script for higher amounts.

13:Maphack turn it on and advance the game by even 1 day the whole map will reveal use in conjunction with unit reveal for full maphack don't waste your time trying this online CRC check etc.

14.Unit Reveal this will reveal all enemy ships, outposts, starbases etc.This is a partial maphack you will desync if you use this online as there is a CRC check online works fine on singleplayer.

15.Enable Console Multiplayer this will enable to use the console in ironman untested and multiplayer tested.

16.Enable Dev Commands this will enable the dev commands in the console for use in ironman and multiplayer.

17.Allow Saves Ironman turn it on before starting an ironman game and you'll be able to save in ironman games!

18.Date freeze it edit it do whatever you want with this pointer to the current date I haven't bothered in learning the format it's displaying in.

Anyone interested in specific cheats ask away?

V1.04 +18 added maphack offline only

V1.03 +17 added allow saves in ironman

V1.02 +16 added 7k resources,unit reveal,console in multiplayer/ironman,dev commands in multiplayer/ironman.

V1.01 +12 stable Removed

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Infinite.CT
V1.04
(14.57 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Infinite.CT
V1.03
(12.34 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
Last edited by apocalypticx on Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:42 am, edited 9 times in total.

apocalypticx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Trek Infinite Steam Latest Patch +12 Updated

Post by apocalypticx »

Is there anyone available to test out the console in multiplayer?
I've disabled the CRC checks etc and this will not be published to the public as it would completely destroy multiplayer!
I will share the table with whoever helps test it.

HelenaAlexandra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HelenaAlexandra »

Hi!
I'm willing to test the console out in multiplayer if you still need someone.

apocalypticx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apocalypticx »

Yes please mate!
Have you got any messenger apps? or a Steam ID I can use to message you when I'm available?

apocalypticx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Trek Infinite Steam Latest Patch +17 Updated Added Allow Saves Ironman, Enable Console etc

Post by apocalypticx »

Added allow saves in ironman which is cool to unlock steam achievements it's now a +18 table.
Might add a full maphack later I'm not sure yet..

Added full maphack offline only!