Ravenloft Stone Prophet 1.10 (GOG)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Ravenloft Stone Prophet 1.10 (GOG)

Post by gibberishh »

Comprehensive cheats for Ravenloft: Stone Prophet 1.10 (GOG 2.0.0.3). Created and tested on DosBox 0.74-3 on Windows 7 (I use a later version of DosBox than the one distributed by GOG). It should work with most versions of DosBox. If it doesn't, please let me know along with your version number. This is based off my cheats for Menzoberranzan and Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession.

You can edit everything related to your party except quests and maps -- stats, HP, hydration, spells, abilities, magical buffs, afflictions, race, class, xp, levels, face, age, equipment, inventory. You can even export/import characters into your party!

How to use:
  • Run the game in DosBox and open the table. It will automatically connect to the game.
  • Start or load a game and then you should be able to see the names and stats of each character. These are NOT available while in Character Creation mode, only after a game itself has been loaded.
  • Note that when starting a new game, your 2 initial characters are placed in Slots 2 and 3, NOT Slot 1.
  • Throughout the table, -1 usually means that stat is not available. So for a single-class character, Class 2/3 Level and XP will show as -1 (and Class will show as None). Or most values will show as -1 if nobody has joined yet in a particular slot.
  • Editing stats, attributes, equipment and inventory of your characters is pretty straightforward. Just change the value or select the appropriate choice from the dropdown. (Remember that Desert Trolls only get 8 inventory slots. Also remember to respect the game's internal caps.)
  • Spell Books: If you want a non-casting character to have a spellbook icon above their portrait, select any spellbook from this list. Then you can access spells and abilities that you cheat on to the character.
  • Spells and Abilities:
    • This is an exhaustive list of every spell and ability I could find. Each is represented by 2 HEX values. The value on the left is how many of that spell you have left to cast and the value on the right represents how many you have memorized/prayed for. FF means that you do not have access to the spell/ability. Any other value (0-9, A-E) will represent the number of casts/memorizations.
    • It is always best to enter the same number: 11, 22, etc.
    • This is not restricted by max allowed, and every spell can go up to 14 casts (EE) per rest. Of course, if you set all spells to EE, you will have a huge confusing list of spells to cast in the spell choice window.
    • You can expand individual Mage/Priest levels to set values for specific spells, or set the value at any branch level of the tree. E.g., double-click the empty value next to Mage L1 and enter 11. Now you will have access to (and 1 cast of) all Level 1 Mage spells. Or double-click the empty value next to Spells & Abilities, enter 11, and you will have 1 cast of every single spell/ability in the game.
    • Tip: Set spells to 11, then freeze those values so that you will never run out of those spells. To quickly un/freeze spells at all levels for all characters, use Alt+S.
    • If you cheat more than Max Allowed spells on to a character, the +/- buttons on the Pray/Memorize screens may stop working until you set enough spells to 00.
    • Remember that you need to activate some (any) spellbook to be able to cast spells/abilities at all. For arcane spells, you cannot be wearing any body armor either.
  • Afflictions: You can expand Afflictions to see the list of afflictions I've found, but this should not be necessary at all. Whenever you need to remove afflictions from a character, set this value to 0. Note that if nobody is present in that slot, this value will be 128 and changing it will cause the game to crash. Alt+A will clear afflictions from all party members for whom the value is not 128 or higher.
  • Buffs: You can expand the buffs list and select individual buffs for each character, or double-click the value next to Buffs and activate the ones that I think will be useful (Alt+X).
    • If you prefer, activate the buffs you want for a particular character, then note the 16-digit number somewhere. You can paste that number into the value every time you want the same buffs.
  • Face: Faces are handled differently for male and female characters. For female characters you can enter any number from -72 to 47 (negative numbers will be male faces) and for males you can enter any number from 0 to 119 (last 48 are female faces). Entering any other value will result in an error message in the game and the game will freeze.
Export/Import:
  • You can export characters to a file along with all their items, status effects, etc. Open Export/Import Characters from the Edit menu (Ctrl+E), select a Slot and click Export to save the character to a file. I don't know what happens to items within a container (e.g., sack, chest, etc.) that the character is carrying.
  • Similarly, click Import to load a previously saved character into the chosen slot. Note: this will not check if the file contents are valid. If you import a malformed file, you will end up corrupting your character (though you can still load a previous save if you have one). Only characters exported using this table can be imported. Also, I don't know what happens if you add an NPC to the party who is supposed to meet you only later.
  • This can be used, e.g., to start a game with 4 PCs instead of having to work with weak NPCs. Start two different games and export PCs from one game to the other and you will have 4 characters right at the start.
Hotkeys:
Alt+R: Restore full HP (from Max HP) and Hydration (set to 50).
Alt+A: Remove all Afflictions.
Alt+S: Freeze/Unfreeze all Spell/Ability slots. Remember to Unfreeze spells before scribing new ones! Or before your clerics level up and get access to new spells.
Alt+G: Freeze and Allow Increase of HP and Hydration (Godmode).
Alt+N: This will bump up your XP to whatever you need to reach the next level -10 points. Your next kill or achievement should take you to the next level. For multiclass, it will bump up values to the lowest amount required -10.
Alt+X: Activate all buffs that I think may be useful.
Shift+Alt+X: Remove all buffs.
Alt+Left Arrow: Collapse all Slot trees.
Ctrl+E: Open Export/Import form.

Oops: Noticed that the first inventory slot lists only headgear. To correct this, you can change the dropdown's source to (Items). I'll update the table if there is a more substantial change required.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Ravenloft Stone Prophet 1.10 (GOG).ct
Signed cheat table. Run game in DosBox before opening.
(429.66 KiB) Downloaded 21 times