z Rogue Trader Warhammer 40,000 40K

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rainierius
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Rogue Trader Warhammer 40,000 40K

Post by Rainierius »

it is possible while creating a character we can max out the stats?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Rainierius wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:04 pm
Yeah, the current stats cheat is a bit off.
You can change the stats, and get the bonuses of high stats, however the game doesn't register you as having them.
When you level your stats all show -## based on how much you cheated up your stats by. So while it shows the "base" increased, it seems like the game is treating it as temporary.
And when you level up, any talents based on stats (like Power Armor use needing Strength) won't let you pick them, as it's counting your ACTUAL base stats and not the cheated one.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:25 pm
Rainierius wrote:
You can change the stats, and get the bonuses of high stats, however the game doesn't register you as having them.
When you level your stats all show -## based on how much you cheated up your stats by. So while it shows the "base" increased, it seems like the game is treating it as temporary.
And when you level up, any talents based on stats (like Power Armor use needing Strength) won't let you pick them, as it's counting your ACTUAL base stats and not the cheated one.
It's because it increase the bonus stat and not the base stat, it kinda act like a gear stat bonus or something like that.
I don't think it's possible to edit the base stat as it must be calculated by the game but i am only assuming :mrgreen:

In any case you can the toybox mod to ignore the stat restrictions and allow yourself to only take talents that your bonus stat allow you to.

Barrackas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Barrackas »

acecel, can you tell me how to properly configure the characteristics through this mod? I have it. I edited through it, but ran into the same account problem...

mykl_c
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mykl_c »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:25 pm
Rainierius wrote:
If you want to increase talents, Toybox has an option to ignore stat and other requirements.

mykl_c
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mykl_c »

Barrackas wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:41 am
acecel, can you tell me how to properly configure the characteristics through this mod? I have it. I edited through it, but ran into the same account problem...
I haven't used Toybox to edit the characteristics, just to turn off the pre-requisite checks, then Zanzer's excellent table to edit the characteristics.
Remember to edit, save and reload to see the changed stats!

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

@Barrackas : thanks for the private message but i am not allowed to send pm.
About your question, i am sorry but i don't know as i haven't reached level 20 yet nor faced any issue after editing my characters stats. You probably should ask the question here on the topic.

15pcrane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 15pcrane »

Has anyone figured out any item codes? I am trying to find a data dump for the game so I can spawn items

mykl_c
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mykl_c »

15pcrane wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:33 pm
Has anyone figured out any item codes? I am trying to find a data dump for the game so I can spawn items
Toybox has many items under Search & Pick, make sure you select GUID on then you should be able to search for what you want.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Could you add option to change voidship model? I have deluxe edition but I thought we will be able to change ship models but its another missing feature and I don't want to start game again just for ship model. Toy Box doesn't have that option.

yearhyearh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yearhyearh »

can you find the base value for psy rating?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

If you have ToyBox, can't you just edit stats with that? Making any table kind of pointless?

Nippah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippah »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:44 am
If you have ToyBox, can't you just edit stats with that? Making any table kind of pointless?
yes its pointless
but there no cheat/tables making damage roll always high :| (pistol 5-10. damage always 10)
its seems impossible :ugeek: but what is possible make increased X1000 weapon damage :ugeek:
ps. increased damage its not a same as maximum damage roll