Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
yasingunaydin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Post by yasingunaydin »

I use this and npc's all gone at Majula? How can i fix this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alvat4rZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alvat4rZ »

Hello, I have activated the option to unlock all the bonfires but it was not what I wanted to do so I turned it off but it was still active since I still have all the bonfires available. Can anyone help me undo the change?

Thank you for your time.

Sorry for my bad english im from Spain

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Alvat4rZ wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:08 pm
Hello, I have activated the option to unlock all the bonfires but it was not what I wanted to do so I turned it off but it was still active since I still have all the bonfires available. Can anyone help me undo the change?

Thank you for your time.

Sorry for my bad english im from Spain
Sadly it's Irreversible, Once you activated it and the game AUTOSAVE, it's permanently changed in that save
The only thing you can do now is either start all over from beginning, or restore your backup save

2mg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 2mg »

For OG DS2 (patches+DLC), the table has settings for character appearance, but they don't stick, specifically, skin color and face stuff. Any specific trick to it, as hair for example works?

Volcannon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Volcannon »

Is there a workable Super Luck (100% drop Rate) yet?

Gillian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gillian »

Hey there! This cheat sheet is working wonders for me, but I'm wondering if there's any way to edit weapon bonus attributes (such as increase the claymore's strength/dexterity scaling to A/A instead of its current C/C )

LillySatouwu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LillySatouwu »

So I assume if one changes the death counter to 0 after dying, once the credits start the game will consider the run deathless and give the ring?

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

LillySatouwu wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:44 pm
So I assume if one changes the death counter to 0 after dying, once the credits start the game will consider the run deathless and give the ring?
Sorry, What? Will the game give something for deathless playthrough? I've never tried that before, therefore I don't know whether it will works or not, you're welcome to try though

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Gillian wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:37 pm
Hey there! This cheat sheet is working wonders for me, but I'm wondering if there's any way to edit weapon bonus attributes (such as increase the claymore's strength/dexterity scaling to A/A instead of its current C/C )
I don't think it's available, I remember I could edit a weapons bonus attributes but I'm not sure whether it's here or on DS3
Sorry, my memory kinda hazy, It's been too long since the last time I used this table

Needo62
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Needo62 »

Hey Zoan, I see you're still fairly active on this which is great to see. I know you didnt directly make this table but Atvaark hasnt been active for like 7 years.
Do you have an idea on how the values for stances such as the bonfire sitting animation and inventory idle pose were found? I'd like to create a new option to allow my character to do the levelling up kneel animation on command, but I've had no luck finding the correct value, if you could give me some advice on this or direct me to someone who could help that'd be great

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

Needo62 wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:45 pm
Hey Zoan, I see you're still fairly active on this which is great to see. I know you didnt directly make this table but Atvaark hasnt been active for like 7 years.
Do you have an idea on how the values for stances such as the bonfire sitting animation and inventory idle pose were found? I'd like to create a new option to allow my character to do the levelling up kneel animation on command, but I've had no luck finding the correct value, if you could give me some advice on this or direct me to someone who could help that'd be great
Sorry my man, Can't help you there, The farthest thing I have done was changing weapon swing animations, what bullets will come out when you swing it, and changing chaos flame bullets to a doom shotgun
And it really took the fun away when you need to do every step again & again everytime you boot up the game (I'm still too inexperienced with CE scripting to make an "enable script to do the job")

The only thing I can tell you is that weapon atk param helper is the only script that reads weapon specific motion address, I think you might want to start there

Again, Sorry for the late answer and sorry for not being helpful

2mg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 2mg »

Both original and SotfS DS2 versions got the patch (server fix), seems some tables freeze the game, especially the original DS2.

2mg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 2mg »

2mg wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:33 am
Both original and SotfS DS2 versions got the patch (server fix), seems some tables freeze the game, especially the original DS2.
So I found a quick and dirty workaround:
Launch DS2 (non-SotfS), preferably load the game.
Launch one of those Phokz/DX9 tables, attach to DS2 exe.
Click "Enable" in table, it will freeze the game once while it loads, and few moments later it will completely lock DS2, quit DS2 (Alt+F4).
Don't close the CE.
Launch DS2 again, load the game.
In CE, find DS2 exe again, click Yes to "Keep current address list" (and No to "There are one or more auto assembler entries...").
There, it works, tho some features might not work.

I presume that "Enable" crashes the game in the first cycle, in the second cycle it probably doesn't have to go thru enabling process or it keeps things from previous cycle, unknown.
I see that some things are broken from the start, like Min HP and Stamina being NaN and -9999, but otherwise this method enables those tables to work with v1.12/c1.15.

*Restart the PC if "Enable" doesn't expand.
Last edited by 2mg on Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

absrm01
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by absrm01 »

Where is the ghost mode? I searched everywhere but couldn't find it.

Volcannon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Volcannon »

I noticed that Cale the Cartographer isn't in the list of NPC's to revive. What gives?