Final fantasy VII Ever Crisis

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final fantasy VII Ever Crisis

Post by Cissa90 »

Made a basic table.
ATB, LB, and Infinite HP scripts.
Not tested in coop or such, just solo mode.

EDIT:
Added:
1 Hit Kill
Battle Score Scripts for easy S rank (Fixed in V3)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FF7EC V4.CT
(57.83 KiB) Downloaded 2288 times
FF7EC V3.CT
(59.3 KiB) Downloaded 863 times
FF7EC V2.CT
(51.91 KiB) Downloaded 711 times
FF7EC.CT
(37.62 KiB) Downloaded 591 times
Last edited by Cissa90 on Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final fantasy VII Ever Crisis

Post by Carriva »

Thanks you

Devola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Devola »

hmm look like enemy hp can be haking. But every new battle address and value changes.

AnonMisschief
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AnonMisschief »

So, I tested in Coop. ATB and LB will show, but frozen and cannot use LB/Summon. Infinte HP does seem to be working in Coop though

AnonMisschief
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AnonMisschief »

AnonMisschief wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:21 pm
So, I tested in Coop. ATB and LB will show, but frozen and cannot use LB/Summon. Infinte HP does seem to be working in Coop though, however it is only visuals. You still take damage and can die. From your perspective, your HP will not deplete, but for others in the lobby its normal, youre still taking damage

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

I don't assume such will work well in coop anyways. Depends how it reads who is host or not. Might just be in a different instruction. Not spending much time for that.

AnonMisschief
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AnonMisschief »

Do we know if our inventory is client sided or server sided? Wondering if we can edit the amount of weapon shards we have for easy overboost instead of trying to bypass IAPs

gooby22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gooby22 »

AnonMisschief wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:44 pm
Do we know if our inventory is client sided or server sided? Wondering if we can edit the amount of weapon shards we have for easy overboost instead of trying to bypass IAPs
I believe inventory is server sided. The numbers can be modified but if you try to use more than you really have, it gives an error and sends you to main screen.

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Do we know if cheats are safe to use and there is no anti-cheat, risking you a ban?

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

Pur wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:13 pm
Do we know if cheats are safe to use and there is no anti-cheat, risking you a ban?
Applibot has been known to send messages to people who use cheat programs for things that affect leaderboards but not clears

Blackthorn11
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blackthorn11 »

EDIT: Answered my own question

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

hisvileness wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:20 pm
Pur wrote:
Applibot has been known to send messages to people who use cheat programs for things that affect leaderboards but not clears
I used the trainer to clear pretty much everything but coop missions, am I safe?

Kite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kite »

Pur wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:34 pm
hisvileness wrote:
Pur wrote:
I used the trainer to clear pretty much everything but coop missions, am I safe?
let's put it that way, if a near fresh account clears Ancient Tower B70, it does sound fishy, especially when your battle power is quite low.
Other Players can see that progress if you decide to have a Friendlist with randoms.

Blackthorn11
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blackthorn11 »

Pur wrote:
hisvileness wrote:
Pur wrote:
I started using the android modded vip apk for this game the 1st week of launch and used it everyday since then on my main account. Done 100% of everything except coop or other server sided events etc that cheats don't work on. I've never been banned. Doesn't mean you are safe just means they don't seem to care as much unless you somehow find a way to cheat in coop or leaderboard based events in which case you might get banned.

At the end of the day if you are so worried that you had to make two post asking other people if it's safe when it literally just came to steam you probably shouldn't use it or use it on an account you don't care about.

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Kite wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:16 pm
Pur wrote:
hisvileness wrote:

let's put it that way, if a near fresh account clears Ancient Tower B70, it does sound fishy, especially when your battle power is quite low.
Other Players can see that progress if you decide to have a Friendlist with randoms.
Nah, I already played on my phone and cleared the main story, so it's not that I used the trainer to do everything.
I didn't even touch the tower, in example.