Avatar frontiers of pandora (Ubisoft connect)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Avatar frontiers of pandora (Ubisoft connect)

Post by blackpanda »

arap wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:41 pm
First of all many thanks to BlackPanda for making the script.

Following method have worked since first release of the script, and still works in what I believe is 4th iteration of the script.

Step by step.

1) Launch Ubisoft connect, then Avatar Frontiers of Pandora.
2) Resume/Load and spawn ingame.
3) Launch Cheat Engine.
4) In CE click little computer w/spyglass icon, then click the tab "processes"(not the applications or windows tab!), pick the 0000xxxx-afpo.exe processand then click the "open button".
5) In CE click the yellow open file and choose the downloaded afop_plus.ct file. Click "Open" and then click "OK" on the following "Code list/Pause" dialogue window.

6) Next steps is important

7) Dont yet click "initalize" in the script list window.

8) Rightclick the line saying "Health" , choose "change script" , find line #10(-ish) saying " aobscanmodule(INJECT,afop_plus.exe,8B 47 64 39 47 60 75) " and remove the part saying "_plus", then click OK.

9) Do exactly the same for the line saying "crafting".

10) Now click on "initalize" , then "health" , then pick "desired choices" in the "health menu". Then click on "Crafting" if so desired.

If taking enough damage ingame, the health bar will show so and health drops X % before its almost instantly set back to whatever is chosen in the scrip IF the toggle for health/healthmax is on.

Crafting part does not magically give all needed resources.

It will increase the count of the already owned resource, to 99.

Handy to use when quickly crafting new arrows while in the field.

I can only speculate so I assume there is more places in the game code that deal with owned resources, and the script can only cover a part of that, atleast for now.

Good luck.
Thank you for writing that long how to reply :D
Spoiler
As well for "First of all many thanks to BlackPanda for making the script."
you are very welcome

As i finished the game, i am playing around with teleport, etc.
Might fix the static module as well :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

arap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arap »

@Blackpanda

If possible and I know it be a technical challenge, would be to have a toggle to have free resources without having to go around map picking them up.

Some way of ignoring resource requirement when crafting anything.

Again, thank you for the script :-)

As5PowZed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by As5PowZed »

The game stores ammo, parts differently. As a noob I am not able to find the actual address of those values. I am assuming they must have encrypted, transform it then stored it in memory. Probably need to attach debugger, pause execution to find the assembly code that are changing the value of ammo, parts.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

As5PowZed wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:47 pm
The game stores ammo, parts differently. As a noob I am not able to find the actual address of those values. I am assuming they must have encrypted, transform it then stored it in memory. Probably need to attach debugger, pause execution to find the assembly code that are changing the value of ammo, parts.
They are not encrypted, but there's a "fake" inventory and a "real" inventory. One for the visual number and one that is the real value. However, they BOTH need to be changed equally to update properly in-game.

As5PowZed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by As5PowZed »

Yea I was being a derp. So the ammo for the bow shows 19 on lower right side of the screen is actually 18 + 1, so I shoulda search for 18 when it shows as 19 on screen. Found afop.exe+194C61F1 (as of v 1.01) and it does writes to 2 addresses for bow, guns. Replace 48 89 42 18 with nop stops it from changing ammo.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

As5PowZed wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:59 am
Yea I was being a derp. So the ammo for the bow shows 19 on lower right side of the screen is actually 18 + 1, so I shoulda search for 18 when it shows as 19 on screen. Found afop.exe+194C61F1 (as of v 1.01) and it does writes to 2 addresses for bow, guns. Replace 48 89 42 18 with nop stops it from changing ammo.
This is a shared instruction with probably most of the inventory related stuff. Could potentially ruin your save just FYI.

blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

Hint Hint:
Most of the values are display - 1 for the actual value :) (in most of the Ubisoft games)
AC has the same, for health etc :)

my "other" version has an editable ammo part!
And a few other scripts are in the works.

Spending without actual resources for this version?
Maybe if i have time, finding the functions for the many ways one can spend resources!

PS:
Seemingly found the Inventory LOL :) Just have to hook and spook!
(probably won't be in the free version though) sorry.

arap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arap »

Too bad buymeacoffee, no longer support paypal.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Snowdrop operates on the client-server model. So the "fake" and "real" values being talked about here are actually related to client-server (or server-client) sync. For each of the two there is an Agent context handling operations, including sync: RClient_Module, RClient_Agent, etc. and RServer_Module, RServer_Agent, etc. So yes, there are mirrored inventories held on Client and Server. You can update both or just the Server one (it'll automatically update the Client once 5s have passed).

addictedevil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by addictedevil »

it says ''you cannot carry additional clan favour'' but my clan favor also gets reset . it does show increase when i contribute item but when i backup from inventory it resets can someone help?

_ThisMegaHertz_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _ThisMegaHertz_ »

With the newer table it now lets me check off all boxes but ingame it does absolutely nothing.

While I am very grateful for the work modders/cheat makers do, Surely this could be tested prior to releasing it to the public ?

blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

addictedevil wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:27 pm
it says ''you cannot carry additional clan favour'' but my clan favor also gets reset . it does show increase when i contribute item but when i backup from inventory it resets can someone help?
For clan favors, set the value #900 in the Crafting script to #9000
That will give you full clan favs!

blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:49 pm
Snowdrop operates on the client-server model. So the "fake" and "real" values being talked about here are actually related to client-server (or server-client) sync. For each of the two there is an Agent context handling operations, including sync: RClient_Module, RClient_Agent, etc. and RServer_Module, RServer_Agent, etc. So yes, there are mirrored inventories held on Client and Server. You can update both or just the Server one (it'll automatically update the Client once 5s have passed).
Hey SunBeam, its an honor, having you on my noob post (Software Engineer here, not reverse software engineer) :D
Yeah i found refs for those after dissecting, also found the modules (neck deep in it), Challenging to hook (at least the way i wanna hook them)

I am in the process to make pointers for each than find a common hooking point from the pointer jumps,
for AC origins it worked, i reversed the pointers to a hook-able point after found a proper one.

blackpanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blackpanda »

_ThisMegaHertz_ wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:22 am
With the newer table it now lets me check off all boxes but ingame it does absolutely nothing.

While I am very grateful for the work modders/cheat makers do, Surely this could be tested prior to releasing it to the public ?
Unfortunately i cannot test every version, but the one i have, which is on the plus subscription one!
If it works for other versions its great, if not that is sad, but nothing i can do about it, sorry.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

blackpanda wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:25 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:49 pm
Hey SunBeam, its an honor, having you on my noob post (Software Engineer here, not reverse software engineer) :D
Yeah i found refs for those after dissecting, also found the modules (neck deep in it), Challenging to hook (at least the way i wanna hook them)

I am in the process to make pointers for each than find a common hooking point from the pointer jumps,
for AC origins it worked, i reversed the pointers to a hook-able point after found a proper one.
please do the hooks, itd be so nice. I want to change clan favor and im having trouble getting it working