The Evil Within

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
supMarco
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Evil Within

Post by supMarco »

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Stamina
No Reload
Easy Kills

Edit Inventory:
GG Points
Matches
Parts
Syringes
Grenades
Ammo

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FREvilWithinREPPIN.CT
(446.72 KiB) Downloaded 561 times

toro00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Evil Within

Post by toro00 »

Hello friend, you would be so kind as to publish 1 code. I need the doll to be invincible untouchable that when the enemy attacks you they don't touch you and for example when you arrive at a place where there are blades that cut the caveza, keep the doll alive. please garcias
I am using the latest version of the steam game.

Hi look, I've been testing your board and you have problems with it.
if I put infinite life the game in some places gets caught and does not advance and also gives problems when you are with the friend josep united with you and also the one of easy enemies to josep sometimes leaves dead and his health in red and you can not cure it and more failures All enemies come out dead. I mean these 2 codes are wrong
- endless life
- easy enemies
These 2 codes work badly if you can fix them and eliminate the enemies of 1hit kill. Do not leave all deleted as ace your code please.