Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.11 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Feb-21

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xoxo1001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:16 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.1 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-19

Post by xoxo1001 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:23 am

Game was updated to 1.2.4 S5 Gold today. =(

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 752

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.1 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-19

Post by Recifense » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:59 pm

xoxo1001 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:23 am
Game was updated to 1.2.4 S5 Gold today. =(
I am working on it.

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 752

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.1 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-19

Post by Recifense » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:08 pm

Recifense wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:59 pm
xoxo1001 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:23 am
Game was updated to 1.2.4 S5 Gold today. =(
I am working on it.

Cheers!
Still working on it.

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 752

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by Recifense » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.2.4 (+DLC). Please look at the first post.

Please pay attention for the USAGE:

Code: Select all

===========================================
[USAGE] 
1) Run CE67 or greater; 
----------------- important -----------------
2) Run Game; 
3) Load or start a new game; 
----------------------CE--------------------- 
4) Load the game process "EndlessSpace2.exe" in CE;
5) Load this table; 
6) Activate the script (in blue) by checking/clicking its box [X];
7) Now Activate the script of each cheat you want to use;
----------------- important -----------------
8) Click on the "Empire Summary" or on one of your star system;
--------------------------------------------- 
9) Play On.
[NOTE] Close Main Script before closing the game;
===========================================
Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

goldsolder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:19 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by goldsolder » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:50 pm

Thx for update man!

DabbaBabba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:07 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by DabbaBabba » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:49 am

EDIT: Solved all me problems xD Thank you sir.
Last edited by DabbaBabba on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

goldsolder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:19 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by goldsolder » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:44 am

God mode not work, ships still die in battle.

agamemnon
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:50 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by agamemnon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:02 am

yesterday i checked u said u r working on it, today it's done! u r the best bro!

PeTTs0n
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by PeTTs0n » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:18 am

goldsolder wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:44 am
God mode not work, ships still die in battle.
Working as intended. Read the instructions and you'll see that the "god mode" function will enable ships to instantly regen to 100% HP after combat. It does not make them invulnerable.

And to Reci - thanks a lot man, great effort as always!

User avatar
Akulio
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:02 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by Akulio » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:23 pm

PeTTs0n wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:18 am
goldsolder wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:44 am
God mode not work, ships still die in battle.
Working as intended. Read the instructions and you'll see that the "god mode" function will enable ships to instantly regen to 100% HP after combat. It does not make them invulnerable.

And to Reci - thanks a lot man, great effort as always!
True, i guess it's impossible to do fully working god-mode for units in Endless series since it has never been done for any of this games. However i've seen trainers with an option to give selected ships super massive health. I don't know if it's possible to do with a table though.
Last edited by Akulio on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Akulio
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:02 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by Akulio » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Akulio wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:23 pm
PeTTs0n wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:18 am
goldsolder wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:44 am
God mode not work, ships still die in battle.
Working as intended. Read the instructions and you'll see that the "god mode" function will enable ships to instantly regen to 100% HP after combat. It does not make them invulnerable.

And to Reci - thanks a lot man, great effort as always!
True, i guess it's impossible to do fully working god-mode for units in Endless series since it has never been done for any of this games. However i've seen trainers with an option to give selected ships super massive health. I don't know if it's possible to do with a table though.
Bloody hell.... i've accidentally quoted my post, how can i delete it now?

kynnlol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:34 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by kynnlol » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:43 am

thanks for the great work in the first place.

however i have encounter a problem that is quite weird. seeking for some helps.

the table was working great. suddenly game was freeze and i had to close the game by terminate its process.
then after i reloaded the game, the save game seems to be broken somehow, whenever i try to end the turn on the turn 106, the game will be freeze. and even if i go to turn 103/104 via the auto save, i will still end up getting a freeze game at turn 106. then i decided to start a new game.
however, the table wont load. it just can not be activated.

what am i doing wrong here? i m using ce 6.7 64bit.

reinzhart
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:08 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by reinzhart » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:47 am

Recifense wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:00 pm
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.2.4 (+DLC). Please look at the first post.
Nice update thank you very much, but i don't see Essence in option nor script, my guess it is hard to find.

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 752

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by Recifense » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:12 am

@kynnlol,

The game sometimes crashes between turns. It remains forever processing turn. You can see that reported at the steam forum this game.

In our case, unload the script, close CE and force game to crash by trying to close it. now do a clean start and load the last autosave and game on.

@reinzhart,

Where can I find the Essence?

@all,

When staring a new game for the Vaulters, only load the table and activate the main script when you have already colonized a Star System at the second turn. Otherwise the table may not load.

Regarding GM, the battle result is ready even before you press fight. The health of each ship is only updated after the batlle is finished (not during the battle). If the game decided a ship is dead, the update health routine is not called for it (the health is not zeroed). The script works when the health is updated, it does nor recover the HP, it does not let it decrease. It also makes you fleet or ship ready for another battle.

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

agamemnon
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:50 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.4 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Jan-28

Post by agamemnon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:59 am

Recifense wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:12 am
@kynnlol,

The game sometimes crashes between turns. It remains forever processing turn. You can see that reported at the steam forum this game.

In our case, unload the script, close CE and force game to crash by trying to close it. now do a clean start and load the last autosave and game on.

@reinzhart,

Where can I find the Essence?

@all,

When staring a new game for the Vaulters, only load the table and activate the main script when you have already colonized a Star System at the second turn. Otherwise the table may not load.

Regarding GM, the battle result is ready even before you press fight. The health of each ship is only updated after the batlle is finished (not during the battle). If the game decided a ship is dead, the update health routine is not called for it (the health is not zeroed). The script works when the health is updated, it does nor recover the HP, it does not let it decrease. It also makes you fleet or ship ready for another battle.

Cheers!
Wow, so the battle result is predetermined, interesting...that explains a lot ←_←

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hexstalker10, JohnyXXX, slayer0527