Mad Games Tycoon 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mad Games Tycoon 2

Post by gmax17 »

miku4ct wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:55 am
Hello bro,

Maybe you've seen me in @gideon25's post. I did some translation work for Chinese players and added a link to this new post in the published content.
I hope to get your authorization. If objected, I will delete the posted content.

Finally, I saw what you did in the 2 years @gideon25 stopped updating and it’s really crazy, thanks for the great work, everyone loves you.

Link to my content [Link], please click "来源2: 传送门"
Thank you for getting back to me, I was afraid you were gone, hehe. Anyway, I don't mind it being further disseminated or altered, luckily it was done so that I could continue working on this table and improve my knowledge somewhat. I have studied this table with great effort and edited it as far as possible. Some parts were unnecessary because I only found out today that there was another way, but oh well. I will continue to work on this table as much as I can and try to update it. Thanks again for spreading it further. I have noticed in the meantime that this table was well received by some, but now it is complete in the sense that it crashes with certain things, but I'll have to accept that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thatonecookie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thatonecookie »

fast true workspeed seems to freezes the game im using realism mod

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

thatonecookie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:22 am
I believe with the new version, the issue should be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact me again.

thatonecookie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thatonecookie »

gmax17 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:55 am
thatonecookie wrote:
I believe with the new version, the issue should be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact me again.
yea doesnt seem to be fixed im using MGT 2 (whit RealismMod) BUILD REL 2024.02.16A bugfix

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

thatonecookie wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:20 am
gmax17 wrote:
thatonecookie wrote:
yea doesnt seem to be fixed im using MGT 2 (whit RealismMod) BUILD REL 2024.02.16A bugfix
I'm sorry for the issue. I've revisited and modified that point now. I believe it should work now. I haven't had the chance to test it for long yet, but if this error has been fixed, please feel free to let me know.

thatonecookie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thatonecookie »

gmax17 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:25 pm
thatonecookie wrote:
gmax17 wrote:

I'm sorry for the issue. I've revisited and modified that point now. I believe it should work now. I haven't had the chance to test it for long yet, but if this error has been fixed, please feel free to let me know.
Works great now thank you!

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

thatonecookie wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:25 am
gmax17 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:25 pm
thatonecookie wrote:

Works great now thank you!
I think you for the answer just set test eax to something else to get around this error

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

I have made some changes:

1.The .exe file is now automatically injected when the table is opened.
2.The adjustment of automatic Mono activation now works correctly without any potential issues.
3. [X] <== Max Publisher Relationships (Open Statistics and view publishers) is back and functional.
4. [X] <== Max Motivation and Character Stats (Needs Met (Max Needs) -- (I have merged and improved the scripts... don't worry, I have kept the old scripts so you can decide for yourselves...)
5.When closing the table, there is now a window that displays which scripts are active and asks if you want to deactivate them before closing the table. Once you click "Yes," a notification will appear confirming what has been deactivated.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26499

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

aw man why remove the Sanbox options

hope you bring it back

lowend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lowend »

I try to activate the table and I get an error "<<Failure Determining what Menu_DevGame:UpdateDesignSettings means>>" Can anyone help? I'm a Mac if that matters

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

lowend wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:19 am
I try to activate the table and I get an error "<<Failure Determining what Menu_DevGame:UpdateDesignSettings means>>" Can anyone help? I'm a Mac if that matters
Yes, you can ignore this because this table wants to add the exe file from Windows automatically, but on Mac there is no exe, so you have to select the game manually

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

TeddyRiggs wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:39 am

hope you bring it back
I'm sorry for removing the sandbox, but there are too many pointers that I would have had to redo, but I wasn't always up for it, but if it makes you happy I can add them back

lowend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lowend »

gmax17 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:32 am
lowend wrote:
Yes, you can ignore this because this table wants to add the exe file from Windows automatically, but on Mac there is no exe, so you have to select the game manually
Thank you for replying so fast. I expected to wait a while. Can you expand on how I manually select the game? I already have the game process selected so I think you must mean something different. Sorry I'm new to Cheat Engine and tables.

gmax17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gmax17 »

lowend wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:35 am
gmax17 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:32 am
lowend wrote:
Thank you for replying so fast. I expected to wait a while. Can you expand on how I manually select the game? I already have the game process selected so I think you must mean something different. Sorry I'm new to Cheat Engine and tables.
Oh yes, if that's the case then I must have misunderstood it. I'm sorry, since I'm not very familiar with Mac, unfortunately I have to pass, but your problem describes more that he can't read the parameters for the script, probably because there are others on Mac bytes run if at all, so I don't think this table will work

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

gmax17 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:33 am
TeddyRiggs wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:39 am

hope you bring it back
I'm sorry for removing the sandbox, but there are too many pointers that I would have had to redo, but I wasn't always up for it, but if it makes you happy I can add them back
please do I want to broken af