Infection Free Zone

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mr.Jck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Infection Free Zone

Post by Mr.Jck »

Infection Free Zone

Code: Select all

Game Name = Infection Free Zone – Prologue
Process Name = Infection Free Zone Prologue.exe
Game Platform = Steam - Windows
Game Engine = Unity
Game Mode = Single-Player Only
Anti-cheat: None

Game Name = Infection Free Zone
Process Name = Infection Free Zone.exe
Game Platform = Steam - Windows
Game Engine = Unity
Game Mode = Single-Player Only
Anti-cheat: None
Features:

Announcement:
Although this table could allow you to play unlimited days, but please consider supporting the developer to keep the game alive and fun.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER: [Link]
IFZ Discord: [Link]
14 Nov 2023
As the game is still under development, some added items are useless (i.e., a Bow that has no arrows and Bad sniper or shotgun stats).
**Drugs that can't heal wounded: You may use the exchange button to equip the squad with drugs to attempt to heal your squad.

19 Nov 2023
You may change the value of Scientific Materials to add to your HQ inventory, but you will use the exchange button to equip the squad and re-enter the HQ again for it to be usable.

07 Dec 2023
Super Early Access was released by the developer. All future table will be meant for that version. The cheat table with IFZP prefix is for the Prologue version, and IFZSEA prefix will be for the Super Early Access.
+1 Like if the table works for you :D

FOR IN-GAME CHEAT : [Link]

FAQ:
Q: The game crashes when certain features were activated.
A: There are tags in each item that indicate freeze or change value only (or both). Just follow accordingly.
Q: Will you add more features?
A: More features will be added. Comment to let me know what more to add. But it will take time as this game has no game-save feature yet.
Q: I have activated an item, but it does not appear (or is shown as 0) in my inventory.
A: Other than the default items (Canned Food, Pistol, Ammo, Wood, and Metal), the rest of the items required to change the value first (so that it will appear in the inventory) before freezing.
Q: Some items like Raw Metals or Bricks value remain the same after changing it.
A: Some items like Raw Metals or Bricks may stop working out of random after long gameplay. Just pass a day or two, and it will point to the correct pointer address again.
Q: What do "STABLE," "NOT STABLE", and "COMING SOON" mean?
A: This represents the maturity of the introduced feature in the table.
STABLE - Tested and is working.
NOT STABLE - It may not be working or randomly crash the game.
COMING SOON - Still trying...

Change Log:
Release 10112023
Game Version: 0.23.10.20 PROLOGUE
Imported unlimited days and added more essential items (Piston, Ammo, Wood, Raw Metals).
Release 12112023
Added more essential items (Assault Rifles, Fuel, Farming, Food, Bricks).
Release 14112023
Added more items (Drugs, Food, Vegs, Meats, Bow).
Release 19112023
Added more items (Scientific Materials) and added/removed pointers for all items.
Release 09122023
Game Version: 0.23.12.05 ALPHA
Recreated the table for the "Super Early Access" version and added a total of 32 items (inclusive of essential items and useless items).
The days hack is still in progress...
Release 16122023
Game Version: 0.23.12.05 ALPHA
Added an alternate set of pointers. Use it when the first group of pointers fails. Thanks to Desora who found the issue.
I will add more pointers in the future.

How to use this cheat table?
1. Install Cheat Engine
2. Double-click the ".ct" file to open it.
3. Select the game process from Cheat Engine's "Desktop" icon.
4. Select the "Keep the list" button.
5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or double-clicking (or right-clicking) on the value box to change the group value.

Credit:
Unlimited days were imported from Cheat Table by Oka (Prologue Version)
Cheat table Made by Mr.Jck.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
IFZSEA_16122023_by_Mr.Jck.CT
(48.25 KiB) Downloaded 6876 times
IFZSEA_10122023_by_Mr.Jck.CT
(20.97 KiB) Downloaded 1339 times
IFZSEA_09122023_by_Mr.Jck.CT
(20.82 KiB) Downloaded 489 times
IFZP_19112023_by_Mr.Jck.CT
(239.57 KiB) Downloaded 1308 times
IFZP_14112023_by_Mr.Jck.CT
(221.93 KiB) Downloaded 378 times
IFZP_12112023_by_Mr.Jck.CT
(151.22 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
IFZP_10112023_by_Mr.Jck.CT
(68.36 KiB) Downloaded 560 times
Last edited by Mr.Jck on Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:13 am, edited 16 times in total.

hxhall
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Infection Free Zone – Prologue

Post by hxhall »

Great job, thank you!

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Infection Free Zone

Post by Desora »

Thanks!

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Desora »

Okay, quick question - I've got some medical supplies, but how do I get my squads to use it? I have wounded and sent them back to HQ but they're not doing anything with the supplies.

Also, is it possible to freeze or slow the time? Daytime feels too short. (And if possible, give the survivors infinite HP?)

Mr.Jck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Jck »

Desora wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:02 pm
Okay, quick question - I've got some medical supplies, but how do I get my squads to use it? I have wounded and sent them back to HQ but they're not doing anything with the supplies.

Also, is it possible to freeze or slow the time? Daytime feels too short. (And if possible, give the survivors infinite HP?)
You can select the swap button and select it from your inventory (warehouse) and equip it with your squad. Your squad will automatically heal itself.
As for the infinite HP, I will not update the Prologue version. Instead, I will find time to work on the Super Early Access version.
There is no plan yet to work in the daytime, but I will take a look at that after the holiday.

+1 like if it is useful for you. :D

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Desora »

Mr.Jck wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:16 pm
Desora wrote:

You can select the swap button and select it from your inventory (warehouse) and equip it with your squad. Your squad will automatically heal itself.
As for the infinite HP, I will not update the Prologue version. Instead, I will find time to work on the Super Early Access version.
There is no plan yet to work in the daytime, but I will take a look at that after the holiday.

Wait, it's out already? It's not showing in the store.

Mr.Jck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Jck »

Desora wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:39 pm
Mr.Jck wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:16 pm
Desora wrote:

Wait, it's out already? It's not showing in the store.

Yes, but limited qty only. ---> [Link]

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Desora »

Oh, also, I've got the research materials,but can't research anything. I also can't build the research lab or anything. Do I need to reach a certain days count to unlock it?

marj00j
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marj00j »

Super Early Access was released by the developer. All future table will be meant for that version. The cheat table with IFZP prefix is for the Prologue version, and IFZSEA prefix will be for the Super Early Access.

where i find the file IFZSEA?

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Desora »

marj00j wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:11 pm

The OP is developing it.

Also, as an aside, could we get the ability to edit survivors for the super early access? I'd love to take on the assholes who took my squad hostage, but I'm worried about losing survivors.

Mr.Jck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Jck »

Desora wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:24 pm
Oh, also, I've got the research materials,but can't research anything. I also can't build the research lab or anything. Do I need to reach a certain days count to unlock it?
Well the problem is that you have to first encounter the radio event and visit in order to unlock the research center, it seems like a hard-coded event.

Mr.Jck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Jck »

Desora wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:26 pm
marj00j wrote:

The OP is developing it.

Also, as an aside, could we get the ability to edit survivors for the super early access? I'd love to take on the assholes who took my squad hostage, but I'm worried about losing survivors.
Let me spend some time on researching it later. I have limited time to work on this during the holiday :(

Have a look here, some guy had given tips on how to win the hostage event: [Link]

Desora
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Desora »

Mr.Jck wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:00 pm
Desora wrote:
marj00j wrote:

The OP is developing it.

Let me spend some time on researching it later. I have limited time to work on this during the holiday :(

Have a look here, some guy had given tips on how to win the hostage event: [Link]
Thanks! And take your time, it's still in a super early stage anyway.

Mr.Jck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Jck »

marj00j wrote:

Here you go :)

Desora wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:32 pm
Mr.Jck wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:00 pm
Desora wrote:

The OP is developing it.

Thanks! And take your time, it's still in a super early stage anyway.
Will do, cheers!

marj00j
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marj00j »

Mr.jck

i try to play the cheat but is not working i cant select any resources its only show Question marks with out value