Infection Free Zone

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mr.Jck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Infection Free Zone

Post by Mr.Jck »

OMG10 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:26 pm
Can i ask when i save my game and reload it the value all become 0 any idea why ?

if a new game no issue at all
It is due to the memory offset changes, even for pointers. I am figuring out what I can do without changing or creating a script. Will get back on this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Deathmashine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deathmashine »

Hi there, thanks for that great Injection, is there a way to have a option to increase the actual and maximal survivors?

dennisvp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dennisvp »

thank you for this great work

really appreciate your effort. hopefully you can fix the missing memory soon

Reyghel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reyghel »

Español: Muchas Gracias por crear esta tabla de trucos, son unos genios. En la version que estoy jugando funciona muy bien.
Seria interesante que para mas adelante se pudiera añadir la opcion de vida infinita para los supervivientes, o la capacidad de acelerar la recoleccion de materiales. En cuanto a la salud he encontrado el valor en Float.

Si sirve de ayuda he encontrado el valor de vida de uno de los vehiculos, se encuentra en el typo de valor Float, por temor a tener algun crash en el juego, lo que hago es dejar el valor sin bloquear y cuando esta en punto critico es solo editarlo y la vida del auto sube de nuevo al tope. En el valor de 4bytes he encontrado los Unemployed y he tratado de jugar con el valor, el tema es que al ponerlo por arriba de la cantidad real de Unemployed que tienes, salta el cartel de bug. Intentaba tener la misma poblacion pero mayor cantidad de desocupados a efecto de hacer la recoleccion de recursos mas rapida.

English: Thank you very much for creating this cheat table, you are geniuses. In the version I'm playing it works very well.
It would be interesting if later the option of infinite life for survivors could be added, or the ability to speed up the collection of materials. Health-wise I have found value in Float.
If it helps, I have found the life value of one of the vehicles, it is in the Float value type, for fear of having a crash in the game, what I do is leave the value unblocked and when it is at a critical point Just edit it and the life of the car goes back to the top. At the value of 4bytes I have found the Unemployed and I have tried to play with the value, the problem is that when you put it above the real amount of Unemployed that you have, the bug sign appears. He tried to have the same population but a greater number of unemployed in order to make the collection of resources faster.

Enter the link that I left you that shows a list of tricks that can be activated, that could make your task easier when adding them to the table.
[Link]

Mr.Jck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Jck »

Deathmashine wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:17 pm
Hi there, thanks for that great Injection, is there a way to have a option to increase the actual and maximal survivors?
I tried, crashed left and right. cant get it to work properly.

Mr.Jck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Jck »

Reyghel wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:17 pm
Español: Muchas Gracias por crear esta tabla de trucos, son unos genios. En la version que estoy jugando funciona muy bien.
Seria interesante que para mas adelante se pudiera añadir la opcion de vida infinita para los supervivientes, o la capacidad de acelerar la recoleccion de materiales. En cuanto a la salud he encontrado el valor en Float.

Si sirve de ayuda he encontrado el valor de vida de uno de los vehiculos, se encuentra en el typo de valor Float, por temor a tener algun crash en el juego, lo que hago es dejar el valor sin bloquear y cuando esta en punto critico es solo editarlo y la vida del auto sube de nuevo al tope. En el valor de 4bytes he encontrado los Unemployed y he tratado de jugar con el valor, el tema es que al ponerlo por arriba de la cantidad real de Unemployed que tienes, salta el cartel de bug. Intentaba tener la misma poblacion pero mayor cantidad de desocupados a efecto de hacer la recoleccion de recursos mas rapida.

English: Thank you very much for creating this cheat table, you are geniuses. In the version I'm playing it works very well.
It would be interesting if later the option of infinite life for survivors could be added, or the ability to speed up the collection of materials. Health-wise I have found value in Float.
If it helps, I have found the life value of one of the vehicles, it is in the Float value type, for fear of having a crash in the game, what I do is leave the value unblocked and when it is at a critical point Just edit it and the life of the car goes back to the top. At the value of 4bytes I have found the Unemployed and I have tried to play with the value, the problem is that when you put it above the real amount of Unemployed that you have, the bug sign appears. He tried to have the same population but a greater number of unemployed in order to make the collection of resources faster.

Enter the link that I left you that shows a list of tricks that can be activated, that could make your task easier when adding them to the table.
[Link]
Thanks for your note. Will have a look at your idea and figure out how.

ZeroXSEED
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZeroXSEED »

Mr.Jck wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:12 pm
Deathmashine wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:17 pm
I tried, crashed left and right. cant get it to work properly.
Hi Mr.Jck, thanks for the cheat. In terms of survivors, I found out that in the old version of the cheat and demo, it works better if you add survivor DURING the opening footage. I certainly did and pushed as far as adding 400 survivor in my gameplay.

Not sure if the same trick works in alpha release, but just throwing a piece of possibility here.

DarkriftX2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkriftX2 »

This does not seem to be working for me and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I use tables quite a bit, so I feel like I am doing it correctly.

I am using the highest numbered IFZP table on the first post: IFZP_19112023_by_Mr.Jck.CT

I am on the prologue version, so that should be it. I cannot tell the game version (just installed it today from steam). Ive looked in the game exe, for a version text file in the folder, and in steam. The devs have not posted versions in the updates log that I can see.

When I load the table Type and Value stay empty for everything. I tried loading the table AFTER attaching to the process (how I normally load tables), and I also tried like the OP said and attaching to the proc first, then loading the table. Neither have worked.

VioletVesertia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VioletVesertia »

DarkriftX2 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:02 am
This does not seem to be working for me and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I use tables quite a bit, so I feel like I am doing it correctly.

I am using the highest numbered IFZP table on the first post: IFZP_19112023_by_Mr.Jck.CT

I am on the prologue version, so that should be it. I cannot tell the game version (just installed it today from steam). Ive looked in the game exe, for a version text file in the folder, and in steam. The devs have not posted versions in the updates log that I can see.

When I load the table Type and Value stay empty for everything. I tried loading the table AFTER attaching to the process (how I normally load tables), and I also tried like the OP said and attaching to the proc first, then loading the table. Neither have worked.
I can confirm, the cheats are busted. Nothing works. Very disappointed.

Edit: I checked SteamDB and looked at the prologue. The Prologue Trainer is VERY out-of-date, by at least a month, with the most recent update being December 22nd. It seems the table dev completely forgot that both the SEA and Prologue get updates...

kratos07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kratos07 »

im using IFZSEA_10122023_by_Mr.Jck cheat tabel and it works js fine with a littel bugs like you need to pause the game to see the value and if you dont pause it the value appear like ?? you need to wait a littel bit when you change the value
im playing on v v0.23.12.18

impact83
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by impact83 »

Update for v0.24.1.17 in sight?
"IFZSEA_16122023" _by_Mr.Jck.CT works fine, but as soon as u load a saved game (played longer than 2 days).. its stuck on loadingscreen.
I dont know what switch causes this.. tryed with and without fixed day 3. same result
or does anyone know whats up here?

濒危物种猫咪
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 濒危物种猫咪 »

impact83 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:47 pm
Update for v0.24.1.17 in sight?
"IFZSEA_16122023" _by_Mr.Jck.CT works fine, but as soon as u load a saved game (played longer than 2 days).. its stuck on loadingscreen.
I dont know what switch causes this.. tryed with and without fixed day 3. same result
or does anyone know whats up here?
I have submit a table for v0.24.1.17

Naksu030303
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Naksu030303 »

update for v0.24.3.8 Alpha pls

carloskita
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by carloskita »

thank you for the table, but game just release for early access, could you please update?

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Naksu030303 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:17 pm
carloskita wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:04 pm
For game version: 0.24.4.11 20 - 24.4.13.0 beta

Options:

Fast build
Fast Research
Instant Scavenge
Game manager pointer
Hover over squad member pointers
Selected building pointers

v2: Added: inf Ammo squad, Freeze time, inf HP squad + buildings + more
v3: Added Selected squad and vehicle. Now you can change the trunk size. Fix the OHK and added fast deconstruct script
v4: Game version: 0.24.4.18 16 beta, added capacity pointer for squad.

Did a quick check on latest open beta in STEAM, because the 11 version had to many errors for me.
Left all info in script where I'm injecting so you can easily update/fix the script yourself.

Have fun.
Attachments
Infection Free Zone-v4.CT
Game version: 0.24.4.18 16 beta
(218 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
Infection Free Zone-v3.CT
(208.53 KiB) Downloaded 271 times
Infection Free Zone-v2.CT
(161.59 KiB) Downloaded 307 times
Infection Free Zone.CT
(88.56 KiB) Downloaded 495 times
Last edited by Tuuuup! on Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.