Colony Ship: A Post Earth RPG

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Colony Ship: A Post Earth RPG

Post by Lord Blade »

LeonZwei wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:29 pm
It's already there under Character Pointer > Skills, includes skill level and skill xp.
Oops. Didn't notice the table had been updated. The version I had just had stats and feats.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Ok, this is specifically for character creation. The Heroic Feats are far too tempting and you can only get one of them. You can also only get them at character creation. So you can't modify them into the game after launch (right now all we can do is give feat points and select the other feats).

You can change the number of starting stat points, skill points and feat points. They're all simple 4 byte searches. Stat points is of course the easiest to search for, and that's what I call the "base" for this. I did a quick test on two separate loads and the +4 and +16 was the same on both loads. The addresses changed, but the +4 and +16 from stat points didn't.

Stat Points: +0 (15E1C1F6D60 example)
Skill Points: +4 (15E1C1F6D64 example). notice its +4 from stat points.
Feat Points: +16 (15E1C1F6D70 example), notice its +16 from stat points.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

makotech222 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:17 pm
- Exp Multiplier (currently set to x100)
In asm scripts the values are by default in hex decimal, so your 100 is actually 256.
(0x64 = 100)
Add either # or (int) before the value to write decimal values.

Worked on a table with KyleKatarn, will probably get released tomorrow or so.
Includes so far:
Inf. HP + One Hit Kill Toggle
Inf. AP + Enemies Have Only One Move Toggle
InventoryItems (Pointer with scripts to cycle through the item list (currency and other stuff))
EquippedItems (Pointer with scripts to cycle through the item list (weapon stuff))
(This stuff is all for the Controlled Character only atm)
And includes some of my teleport options ;)

Table got uploaded here
Last edited by Akira on Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LeonZwei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeonZwei »

Akira wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:30 am
makotech222 wrote:
In asm scripts the values are by default in hex decimal, so your 100 is actually 256.
(0x64 = 100)

Includes so far:
InventoryItems (Pointer with scripts to cycle through the item list (currency and other stuff))
EquippedItems (Pointer with scripts to cycle through the item list (weapon stuff))
Can you add in reputation pointers for all the major factions please? It's the only numbers I can't find while hex editing.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Akira wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:30 am
makotech222 wrote:
(0x64 = 100)

Includes so far:
Thanks, i always forget to do that lol.

Sergent
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sergent »

Has anyone figured out if it is possible to edit the reputation of the factions in this game?

Hegenox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hegenox »

Anyone figured the:
1.) Faction Reps
2.) Dispositions (Diplomacy, Combat , Exploration and Sneaking)
3.) Companion Bond levels
?
If so add the table please.

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Loyalty can be edited with hex editor from the saves. Just search for "Loyalty" and first there is something like "/Game/Gameplay/Characters/Database/Companions/CI_PC_Evans.CI_PC_Evans_C" from which you can see that the character is "Evans" and the next search gives "Loyalty IntProperty", after which there is always a flag "04" and 8x "00" hex values later (so ninth value after the 04) there is a number which is the loyalty value in numeric form as hex number and can be changed to liking.

Value 6f (111 in decimal) is devoted and 37 (55 in d) is engaged and 13 (19 in d) is neutral, so the ranges are probably 0-24 (neutral), 25-49 (content), 50-74 (engaged ), 75-100 (inspired), 101+ (devoted) by my guess, but the exact ranges need more testing to confirm.

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Loyalty can be edited with hex editor from the saves. Just search for "Loyalty" and first there is something like "/Game/Gameplay/Characters/Database/Companions/CI_PC_Evans.CI_PC_Evans_C" from which you can see that the character is "Evans" and the next search gives "Loyalty IntProperty", after which there is always a flag "04" and 8x "00" hex values later (so ninth value after the 04) there is a number which is the loyalty value in numeric form as hex number and can be changed to liking.

Value 6f (111 in decimal) is devoted and 37 (55 in d) is engaged and 13 (19 in d) is neutral, so the ranges are probably 0-24 (neutral), 25-49 (content), 50-74 (engaged ), 75-100 (inspired), 101+ (devoted) by my guess, but the exact ranges need more testing to confirm.

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:50 am
Inventory Pointer
Could you add pointer for opened storage box?

It would be much easier to increase the stuff you need if you could simply move them to storage box instead of moving all the loot so you can actually find the items from among all the trash you haul around...

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Dimensionist wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:22 am
Something to keep in mind - there are two skill LP variables that cater to each skill. One measures the current LP in the skill, the other measures the total LP (unmodified), meant to be used for the various feats (normal and bond ones) that retroactively modify skill LP. If you ever gain a feat that modifies skill LP or gain/lose Bond points enough to change Bond level leading to Skill LP changing, the game will check the total unmodified LP variable and alter your skill levels and XP accordingly.
For some reason (maybe in one of the updates, haven't used the game for a while), the base values seem to have been changed - you can no longer mess with HxD to change the values 6 bits behind the visual experience value to change the base value, allowing the retroactive feat like Skill Monkey to update skill levels accordingly.

Anyone know a workaround?

Requesting
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Requesting »

RodWarrior wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:59 pm
Is only for me that stats are reverting back to 10 as maximum? After that, I'm also unable to activate the cheat again on my save game.
No, I have this too; it's because the "Increase Stat Cap" script resets.

I can see the game saved my "actual" stats but only on re-activating the script are they applied.