Endless Space 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
z31drifterlf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Endless Space 2

Post by z31drifterlf »

I'm always astonished how fast members of this community update their trainers after a patch. Thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

First, sorry for hijacking this thread a little but just picked up the game this wasn't working for me.

Then I realized this is unity so I can use my tools so just posting this for any sophisticated users you can use an alternate approach. This should work for basically any version but does require editing the game exe (which steam might want to overwrite occassionally).

Download my Unity Console[1] hack from github[Link]. I used the Unity5Console_with_IPA download but you might want to get a newer version of ipa.

Instrument the game by dragging EndlessSpace2.exe over IPA.exe. (Probably backup the old one just in case)

Once the game is loaded you can use Ctrl-Backtick to open the console. Then type type the following:

Code: Select all

>>>   import Amplitude
>>>   Amplitude.Unity.Framework.Application.Preferences.EnableModdingTools = True
That code can probably be added the Plugins/Console/Console.ini and then set to StartHidden to avoid the console.

For any one that knows how to use Reflector, dotPeek or dnSpy you can do whatever you like. I'm still trying to get the top level player hook but presumably one can setup some scripts to perform any cheats. If I make something useful I'll create another thread somewhere (probably trainers).

Edit: Added a script to the Trainer forum here

[1] viewtopic.php?p=5685#p5685
[2] [Link]

suduko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by suduko »

so i know you made a trainer for it but if u add --enablemoddingtools to the shortcut target eg- \EndlessSpace2.exe" --enablemoddingtools
that will enable the debug menu and everything else already built into the game like god cursor which does alot of dif things list of keys that do stuff depending on where your looking and what your clicking on still figuring stuff out myself so good luck(left click, right click, middle mouse button, shift, crtl, and maybe alt) oh and shift+f2,f3,f4 do stuff f2 gives alot res dont know which f3 reveals the whole galaxy not sure what f4 does if anything no guide so yea. i tried this on version 1.2.18
and thank you for the trainer tho i didnt need it but still tho if u add reseting probes ill prob end up using it have yet to figure out how to use god cursor to change that in anyway.