Football Manager 2024 [EG/WS/STEAM] - 24.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JembutKambing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Football Manager 2024 [EG/WS/STEAM] - 24.4.0

Post by JembutKambing »

Is it possible if the on match player ability modifier only changes specific attributes like in Accelerate Player Development

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

stesaurus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stesaurus »

Is it possible to change some text values for Clubs in the details tab? I'm trying to change nickname, city, based nation etc. but it just gives me a dropdown and I can't populate anything.
[Link]

stesaurus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stesaurus »

Also any ideas on how to setup CE better. It takes an age for it to do anything. Just seems to freeze when using the table

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

stesaurus wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:07 pm
Also any ideas on how to setup CE better. It takes an age for it to do anything. Just seems to freeze when using the table
Doesn't run slow for me (I use the Patreon portable version on 7.5.1), but it can for some if you use a lot of scripts and maybe have an older or weaker CPU. First tip is if you're freezing ie players, don't do more than 3 at a time. Too many pointers will slow down any table.

-Setup an exclusion folder with your security software for CE as it may be keep scanning it. Edit: Dark Byte says this won't help as writes with writeprocessmemory hook will be read by AV anyway.
-And open TaskMan (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and check processes that MS search indexer isn't utilising high CPU% - sort via CPU column highest first for anything unusual.

-You should be running CE in admin mode. At the top alongside Cheat Engine it should say Admin in brackets - it would have asked when you first started it to run in Admin mode. To enable this go to your folder where Cheat Engine.exe is located and under Compatibility enable 'run this program as an administrator'. Click apply and OK and then reopen CE.
-Ensure your CPU can run DBVM debugger to allow CE to do some of the clever things it does with higher permissions in a VM enviro, it'll say in the popup when you open CE - more about that [Link].
-Under General settings, you can change the update interval, default this is 500ms (0.5s) so try increasing it into the thousands.
-General settings again, where it says Table: Lua scripts - select Always.
-Another one is Symbols, it synchronises to whatever value you set which by default is 10s so try increasing this to every 20s, unticked it updates every few seconds.

apisoh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by apisoh »

stesaurus wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:06 pm
Is it possible to change some text values for Clubs in the details tab? I'm trying to change nickname, city, based nation etc. but it just gives me a dropdown and I can't populate anything.
Usually only numerical attributes are editable because they're straightforward. But there should be some options under "Club > Presets >"

JembutKambing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JembutKambing »

I use On-Match Player Ability Modifier, but when I see the replay of a match, why is the match replay not the same as the result. is there a bug or my game is broken

stesaurus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stesaurus »

Sonica wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:49 am
stesaurus wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:07 pm
Doesn't run slow for me (I use the Patreon portable version on 7.5.1), but it can for some if you use a lot of scripts and maybe have an older or weaker CPU. First tip is if you're freezing ie players, don't do more than 3 at a time. Too many pointers will slow down any table.

-Setup an exclusion folder with your security software for CE as it may be keep scanning it. Edit: Dark Byte says this won't help as writes with writeprocessmemory hook will be read by AV anyway.
-And open TaskMan (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and check processes that MS search indexer isn't utilising high CPU% - sort via CPU column highest first for anything unusual.

-You should be running CE in admin mode. At the top alongside Cheat Engine it should say Admin in brackets - it would have asked when you first started it to run in Admin mode. To enable this go to your folder where Cheat Engine.exe is located and under Compatibility enable 'run this program as an administrator'. Click apply and OK and then reopen CE.
-Ensure your CPU can run DBVM debugger to allow CE to do some of the clever things it does with higher permissions in a VM enviro, it'll say in the popup when you open CE - more about that [Link].
-Under General settings, you can change the update interval, default this is 500ms (0.5s) so try increasing it into the thousands.
-General settings again, where it says Table: Lua scripts - select Always.
-Another one is Symbols, it synchronises to whatever value you set which by default is 10s so try increasing this to every 20s, unticked it updates every few seconds.
Thanks, have tried most of those and still some of the same issues. Any popup window from CE causes a freeze and won't immediately close down. Maybe its just my system

Kupy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kupy »

Hello again,

I want to sell a couple of players but I'm not receiving any offers from any team even though I put that I'm asking for €0. In the second division, they would be good players but nothing is happening.
Is there any option in the menu to make a team sign X player?

Thank you!

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

JembutKambing wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:37 am
I use On-Match Player Ability Modifier, but when I see the replay of a match, why is the match replay not the same as the result. is there a bug or my game is broken
No, it's good. It is only because the match engine cannot replicate a hacked match, so it starts creating a new one with the same result.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

stesaurus wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 11:22 am
Thanks, have tried most of those and still some of the same issues. Any popup window from CE causes a freeze and won't immediately close down. Maybe its just my system
The table occasionally freezes when processing data. You may often discover it in the table because it contains a large amount of data from the FM database. So, it will need a good cpu to use the table.

It may be good to increase CE priority in Task Manager.
Task Manager -> Details -> cheatengine-xxxxxx.exe -> (Right click) Set priority -> Above Normal.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Kupy wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 12:20 pm
Hello again,

I want to sell a couple of players but I'm not receiving any offers from any team even though I put that I'm asking for €0. In the second division, they would be good players but nothing is happening.
Is there any option in the menu to make a team sign X player?

Thank you!
Sorry, but there is no script like that in this table. However, you might to boost or decrease his reputation value in order to draw the interest of other clubs.

Kupy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kupy »

Thanks for your answer. How can I boost or decrease his reputation value?

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

stesaurus wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 11:22 am
Maybe you have a third party app is causing issues. Since you mentioned popups do you have any overlay apps like Afterburner etc cos I'd uninstall them and try again? Official ones from Steam, nvidia/amd are okay.

As this issue is outside the scope of the table and for better answers, I'd ask Dark Byte on the general forums and provide as much info as possible such as what you've already tried: [Link]. People will probably suggest you try with stock system clocks, CPU/RAM/GPU to rule out system instability.

Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sonica »

Kupy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:38 pm
Thanks for your answer. How can I boost or decrease his reputation value?
Go to Person > Player Data > General > Current Rep/Home Rep/World Rep (all these) and double-click and change the value to the max of 10000 for each Rep and press OK.

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

tdg6661 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 pm
UPDATE 13 is now available in the first post!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26304
I found an issue with the latest table. It does not change personality at all. I have repeatedly tried to make players change from balanced to model citizen or professional or any of my choosing but unfortunately it does not work. Kindly look into this.