Assassin's Creed Odyssey (v1.53 ~ Uplay)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey (v1.53 ~ Uplay)

Post by Paul44 »

^ a pic replaces a thousand words...
that said: you are probably running CE in Dark Mode ?
or changed the background color ? <= see Readme on how to change this... (make sure to use a correct color_code or you'll get similar issues !)

=> if you did have to change the color and got a good one, let us know...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Individiouz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Individiouz »

Does this work with the Steam version? I already got Odyssey during the Steam Sale. And I don't really want to waste another money on the Uplay version. And if it's not working and you make it work with the Steam version, I'll be really grateful. Although I understand if you don't, since you're busy and you're basically doing all this table and cheating for free.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i've kinda double feeling about your request. You HAVE the steam version, but did not yet try it out ?! Just play the game and try out the table - i'm pretty confident most stuff will work - and report back the cheat(s) that do not. And yes: i will try my best to get everything working for steam as well...

ps: I already "tested" (= aobs are present) with the v1.60 steam_exe, but user - who had sent me the exe - never reported back on its status... (that's a direct hint to you too btw :ph34r:)

Individiouz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Individiouz »

Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to check it sometime. I'm currently finishing Syndicate with your table also, and the speed multiplier, free roam, and waypoint teleport have been a huge boon for me in getting all the collectibles 😊. It's a better version of the Zipline Launcher, haha. And of course, the show icon for Helix Glitch and music boxes too. Now I don't have to bother alt-tabbing to look up guides :)

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

how you can make work the feature manage map (if you add of course) here in odyssey ? it's a question

BONEWEEVIL1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BONEWEEVIL1 »

is there like i vid i can watch cuz no matter what i do i cant get it to work,

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ start by posting INFO: what DID you do ? WHAT is not working ? tip: use imagehoster to link some pics w/ detail...

ps: besides the fact that my colleagues and i have far more interesting things to do then making vids (jeez), WHAT should it be showing...? since you gave no detail...?

BONEWEEVIL1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BONEWEEVIL1 »

(im probably stupid)first off my last reply came off as rude and i do apologies,
but i load the table in after the game save loads in, and it doesn't work, i cant figure out what's the issue or what I'm doing wrong

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^again: if you had posted an image of the table, I could already check out a few things:
a. did it load/attach the game_exe: you should see that in the title. If not, you are using a (non-supported) game version. it will also show the CE vs. AND: upon launching table, did you 'accept to execute' ?
b. if the main script does not enable: right-click it, which will show an error: make prtscrn, upload to imagehoster and post link here)
c. provide info: windows vs 'some vm', legal vs cracked, etc (iow anything that is non-standard)

Amalani73
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amalani73 »

Hi Paul44 thank you this great work ,does this need a password to extract the unzip folder or it just my comp.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ it is not your computer... it is you :roll:

Amalani73
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amalani73 »

I know right? :lol: ....i kind of found out that i have been using some of your work b4, yo bloody awesome mate.

BONEWEEVIL1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BONEWEEVIL1 »

ok so here is the table on CE [Link]
and i did accept to execute
[Link]
not sure what the last thing was but im running win 11

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ when you launch my table, you should get this (whether or not the game is running): [ [Link] ]

Based on your pic:
a. what is the MOST important thing you did not tell me ? ... the executable: you are using the Plus version
(normally not supported, though i will always give it a try)
b. if you compare the 2 pics, your image is not showing a 'correct' cheat_list window. You should not be seeing the 'First scan' etc stuff. and i'm guessing you've been trying to tick some of them options there ?!

what to do next:
1. get a normal startup working: you are using 7.5, so that is "fine". however - and some gamers have reported as such - their CE vs NEVER asked to "Execute the script" (see [ [Link] ])... re/download+install to get this part working
(standard settings WILL ask you to execute, unless you manually set this differently later on ofc)
2. upload your plus_exe - pm the download link (you can not upload pic/exe @FRF) - so I can compare the aobs
3. as shown in your image: after trying to enable the 'main script', right-click it and it WILL show you an error. link me to that image...

corpuscrispy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corpuscrispy »

Is there anyway to make yourself invisble while sailing? Getting really tired of dialogue getting cut off when im sailing lol ubisoft is trolling me