z Return to Moria Lord of the Rings

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Return to Moria Lord of the Rings

Post by Tatosoup »

Thanks for letting me know guys, i updated the player tab Aob script to the latest version of the game.

Just redownload from my comment above and have fun!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gilgamesh Z3R0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gilgamesh Z3R0 »

Still doesn't work: "Error while scanning for AOB's: pBase Error. Not all results found".

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

OH wow i did something really stupid. i accidentally saved the new one i made today as a different cheat table and uploaded you guys the old one that doesn't work.

okay fixed my original post this time it works now i hope, please let me know.
Discord: tatosoup

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Tatosoup wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:12 pm
OH wow i did something really stupid. i accidentally saved the new one i made today as a different cheat table and uploaded you guys the old one that doesn't work.

Specifically is this your username of your discord or your channel? If it's your channel, the link has expired.

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:10 am
Tatosoup wrote:

Specifically is this your username of your discord or your channel? If it's your channel, the link has expired.
that's my username

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Threw in Ignore Max Stack Size

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

Thanks, you guys are great :).

DarthNihilus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarthNihilus »

i need only the daytime stopper/slower/eternal day please

Dobrozz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dobrozz »

Tatosoup wrote:

Hello there that attribute settings can't find those values can u fix it :) ty btw!

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

Dobrozz wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:18 pm
Tatosoup wrote:

Hello there that attribute settings can't find those values can u fix it :) ty btw!
I won't be at my PC until Sunday but I'll get you an updated table and try to throw in day/night feature sometime around then

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

Dobrozz wrote:
Tatosoup wrote:

okay bro so i wasn't noticing any problems when i hopped on and ran the script
but to be safe i made another aob script for the player attributes and speedhack
i'll upload it here and also on my original post.

also let me ask you, when you play what way do you play? because i made this while hosting an online lobby, and i'm not sure if it would work any other way.

either way let us know if this works for you, if not i'm gonna need more infos and i'll try to have another go.
have fun!
Attachments
Moria-Win64-Shipping.CT
(106.04 KiB) Downloaded 286 times

Dobrozz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dobrozz »

Tatosoup wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:42 am
Dobrozz wrote:
Tatosoup wrote:

but to be safe i made another aob script for the player attributes and speedhack

also let me ask you, when you play what way do you play? because i made this while hosting an online lobby, and i'm not sure if it would work any other way.

either way let us know if this works for you, if not i'm gonna need more infos and i'll try to have another go.
have fun!
looks like player settings value same and same issue can't find values. it's shown like ?? on the value i don't actually know what is wrong with it. Is it still works on yours?

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

Dobrozz wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:20 pm
Tatosoup wrote:
Dobrozz wrote:

have fun!
looks like player settings value same and same issue can't find values. it's shown like ?? on the value i don't actually know what is wrong with it. Is it still works on yours?
Are you in single player/offline lobby?

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

Tatosoup wrote:

In my case I play offline and I have the same issue as them (at least on most attributes). Things like setting food level doesn't work at all (no ?? for me, it is just blank no matter what, but it used to show like 99.7 etc. ticking down before their patch). I can kind of get player health and damage to work, but not always immediately, sometimes take a few tries of turning them on/off.

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

magiman wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:46 pm
Tatosoup wrote:

In my case I play offline and I have the same issue as them (at least on most attributes). Things like setting food level doesn't work at all (no ?? for me, it is just blank no matter what, but it used to show like 99.7 etc. ticking down before their patch). I can kind of get player health and damage to work, but not always immediately, sometimes take a few tries of turning them on/off.
Oh okay, all the tables i made while i was hosting an online lobby, i'm thinking i should re-visit moria and fix this table once and for all