Regalia Of Men and Monarchs [2017-5-24]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Regalia Of Men and Monarchs [2017-5-19]

Post by ColonelRVH »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 4:59 am
I added some more pointers for gemstones and components to the existing script, going to add more the further I progress

Regalia.CT

Edit- Doesn't actually work, I tried to use the gold pointer to not have to find one, will update when fixed
For what reason did you remove the information & credit in my table? And I didn't receive even one request for permission to remove those.

You have 24 hours from now on to give a proper respond for it.

================================

Back to topic, i will post table v2.0 soon.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Because it takes up the entire window when I am adding my own stuff to the table. There's like 30 un needed lines and I said I added it to the existing script. It's whatever though, I won't post anything else on tables you made.

Usually people make 1 line and say, Made by ______, not 30 lines which makes adding extra addresses a pain

Your script contained only gold, and you expected people not to improve it? Also this is a community

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:38 pm
Usually people make 1 line and say, Made by ______, not 30 lines which makes adding extra addresses a pain
THERE IS ONE LINE THAT FITS PERFECTLY WHAT YOU SAID

And yes you still shamelessly removed it. And there was no line like that from your post either. Ignorance much?
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Your script contained only gold, and you expected people not to improve it? Also this is a community
Did i say anything about it? Why are you putting words in my mouth to justify your wrong doing?

I have no problem with people using my table or script to make a compilation or improve it.

But there's still an ethic for that. And i guess you don't know it either, don't you?

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 1:58 pm
ImpalaPUA wrote:
THERE IS ONE LINE THAT FITS PERFECTLY WHAT YOU SAID

And yes you still shamelessly removed it. And there was no line like that from your post either. Ignorance much?
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Did i say anything about it? Why are you putting words in my mouth to justify your wrong doing?

I have no problem with people using my table or script to make a compilation or improve it.

But there's still an ethic for that. And i guess you don't know it either, don't you?
@ColonelRVH

Welcome to our beautiful world where people like to rip your stuff jejeje.

Take Care
BooBoo

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Could we please go back to being civilized with each other?

I agree it was a shitty thing to do, especially because it would have taken a minute to simply put the line "based on the prior work of ColonelRVH" in. It's not that hard. But please can we stop derailing the thread because of it? I think something like that should first and foremost be discussed among the two parties and not like in a medieval village.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

A friendly tip for people since fishing is so grindy

Before you fish once, you can do 2 things. You can easily 4byte search the number of times you fished to increase that without having to find days.

The 2nd thing you want to do is keep track of how many times you fished.

This is so you can search for the amount of times you fished in 4 bytes +1 every time you fish. Set to 99 and fish and leave.

You will get all the city goals without having to grind out all the fish individually

nz_reg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nz_reg »

BooBoo wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 2:16 pm
Welcome to our beautiful world where people like to rip your stuff jejeje.
And full of people with enormous ego. Well, thanks for table and so on, but in this table is hard to see script itself with all that autor's signatures.

NotPWizard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NotPWizard »

If $12 is "paying through the nose" then perhaps you might want to be out looking for a job instead of wasting all day on internet forums. I just paid more for a big-mac combo at McDonalds for lunch.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

NotPWizard wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 4:31 pm
If $12 is "paying through the nose" then perhaps you might want to be out looking for a job instead of wasting all day on internet forums. I just paid more for a big-mac combo at McDonalds for lunch.
My point is that you don't even bother advertising it. How about instead of accusing me of spending all my day on the internet forums on a fucking Saturday, stopping your stealth campaign? They stopped you from spamming the trainer section and drowning everyone else in a flood of fearlessrevolution trainers and now you take to bothering the table section as well? How about being up front saying:

Hey just in case you guys didn't know, fearlessrevolution has a trainer for this game. It costs you so and so much for a membership of a month which includes so and so many trainers, you can't use the trainers unless you pay a suscription fee. We have a promo trainer that includes one option which is not unlimited health. You also need to validate each download you take and once your suscription runs out so does the use of those trainers?

At least that would be open and honest and upfront. What you are doing is extremely shady. Also: what's the fucking point? Your site comes up at number 1 or 2 on google searches, rarely beaten by MAF and yet you feel the need to basically invade a small ass community like this to make some more money? Come off it dude.

NotPWizard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NotPWizard »

I have no Stealth campaign. It's obvious that you guys are running in circles on this title, ripping off one another instead of being the loving sharing super tight community that you portray. It's just providing the end users with FREE!!!! yet useless tables that don't work. I was simply offering an alternative.

Also, actually knowing our membership structure, how it works and benefits the end users would help when you start bashing us with comments that aren't even close to being true.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

NotPWizard wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 4:45 pm
I have no Stealth campaign. It's obvious that you guys are running in circles on this title, ripping off one another instead of being the loving sharing super tight community that you portray. It's just providing the end users with FREE!!!! yet useless tables that don't work. I was simply offering an alternative.

Also, actually knowing our membership structure, how it works and benefits the end users would help when you start bashing us with comments that aren't even close to being true.
I was a member of your site looong ago. Trust me. I know how it works.

Either way. There was one person ripping of another on here. Not dozens. Everybody else including me tried to find stuff their own way. But it's just pretty hard. Colonels table worked and for most other stuff basic CE knowledge is all you need. You can find anything in the game in like 3 tries.

Yes it's a stealth campaign. You had dozens of threads advertising CH trainers without any information on the price, the available options for the free version etc. They were deleted so now you go around and post in existing threads. Again: no mention of the price, the options that are available for free etc.

So like I said: Get lost already. This is the table subsection NOT the trainer subsection. We want a table, not a trainer. If I want a trainer I go to MAF.

NotPWizard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NotPWizard »

lol... MAF... your hero that "borrows" CE tables from your very community to magically come up with trainers only after a CE script has appeared. If you guys only knew the half of it. priceless.

I'll go now. You guys enjoy spinning your wheels.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

Table v2.0 Added
nz_reg wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 3:09 pm
And full of people with enormous ego. Well, thanks for table and so on, but in this table is hard to see script itself with all that autor's signatures.
Spoiler
I guess it's really hard

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Not sure if it's just my issue but the instant cooldown doesn't activate for me. It freezes the table for a short time and then unfreezes but doesn't allow me to activate it. Is it meant to be used during certain situations only?
Last edited by ColonelRVH on Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote full topic removed

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

Actually, every value is super easy to find, all the get, set functions are in the players vfTable. which is how this game handle the values internally. Mega trainer cominggggg as soon as i get my nails done jejeje.