The Killing Antidote

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tenshin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Killing Antidote

Post by tenshin »

This cheat has helped me greatly. Thank you so much.
By the way, the reaper that appears in the castle, is it possible to choose from 3 different execution patterns and execute them? I am having trouble finding an execution where the clothes are torn.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

tenshin wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:52 am
By the way, the reaper that appears in the castle, is it possible to choose from 3 different execution patterns and execute them? I am having trouble finding an execution where the clothes are torn.
no idea sorry, there might be a way to use the in game animations using the engine but am not sure as most is used in a cutscene and all but one you die afterwards. the reaper, the shower and the shower chase monster all have animations, as they are all in game cutscenes it might be possible to make the engine play them at anytime?

tenshin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tenshin »

Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:39 pm
tenshin wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:52 am
no idea sorry, there might be a way to use the in game animations using the engine but am not sure as most is used in a cutscene and all but one you die afterwards. the reaper, the shower and the shower chase monster all have animations, as they are all in game cutscenes it might be possible to make the engine play them at anytime?
thank you for your reply.
I see, that was the replay of a cutscene.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

tenshin wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:19 am

thank you for your reply.
I see, that was the replay of a cutscene.
your welcome, maybe the table maker might be able to make something so you can watch the cutscenes, though to be honest if this was an option, there has to be a script so you gain control of the character again and not die, though this has a high chance to also softlock the game, its possible but think its going to be a harder task then the others.

lin6674
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lin6674 »

:D

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Quick update: New version now available on steam, the table should still work as it only fixes a few bugs...

Edit: confirm that the new update doesn't effect the table

lion20081026
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lion20081026 »

Cyber wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:57 pm
Just a simple table for The Killing Antidote

Features:
  • Infinite Weapon Ammo
  • Infinite Item
  • Massive Weapon Damage
  • Infinite HP
  • Infinite Stamina
  • Enemies Don't Attack
  • Enemies Don't Attack (alt)
  • Easy Kill
  • Movement Speed Multiplier
  • Cloth Effect
  • Patch Dress Box
  • NoClip and Fly
  • Toggle HUD
  • Pointers
Notes:
  • After constructing console, you can use "summon" command to summon item blueprints

Code: Select all

Item_BrainKiller_C
    Item_Defuser_C
    Item_EntryCard_Blue_C
    Item_EntryCard_Yellow_C
    Item_Glock_C
    Item_GlockAmmo_C
    Item_Grenade_C
    Item_Harddisk_C
    Item_Hatchet_C
    Item_Knife_C
    Item_Landmine_C
    Item_MedicalKit_C
    Item_RecordCard_C
    Item_Revolver_C
    Item_RevolverAmmo_C
    Item_Shotgun_C
    Item_ShotgunAmmo_C
    Item_UMP45_C
    Item_UMP45Ammo_C
    Item_AmmoBox_C
    Item_AmmoBox_Explosives_C
    Item_EntryCard_Red_C
    Item_Faucet_C
    Item_Marker_C
    Item_EnergyDrink_C
    Item_Flashlight_C
    Item_Milk_C
    Item_Money_C
    Item_NutCracker_C
    Item_Pills_C
    Item_Train_C
    Item_SnowMan_C

• Zombie Blueprints

Code: Select all

Crawler_C
    Crawler_Blue_C
    Crawler_Red_C
    Squirter_Blue_C
    Squirter_C
    Squirter_Red_C
    Weeper_C
    Zombie_01_Blue_C
    Zombie_01_C
    Zombie_01_Red_C
    Zombie_02_C

• Use "summon DressBox_C" to summon a dress box. Use Patch Dress Box to determine which dress type that you want to summon. If you want to use summon DressBox_C, Patch Dress Box must be activated before playing any game mode.
    (disable if not needed).
so about how to summon clothes, i can't seem to summon anything, and i can't find any code in the first post about it and when i do try to summon anything the game crashes

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

lion20081026 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:45 am

so about how to summon clothes, i can't seem to summon anything, and i can't find any code in the first post about it and when i do try to summon anything the game crashes
If you are unsure how it works, you need to turn on Console on the table, after few seconds loading the script, go down to Patch Dress Box and turn this on, another option will appear, turn this on as well, after both are on, click the number at the end and there should be a drop down, pick a number and press enter. Do Not enter your own number as this will cause issues. After you pick your number, go back in game and open the Console and type "Summon summon DressBox_C", the box will appear in front, picking it up will give you what ever clothing according to the number you picked. If the box doen't get picked up, pick another number and try again, repeat until you get what you want. Be Careful however, Game may crash if your not careful, make sure to exit game before turning the 'Patch Dress Box' off as if you try turning this off while in game or start load a save, it may give a fatal error.

Hope this helps

Afvkingdonut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Afvkingdonut »

The game crashes when I have this CE on. Also, why can't I tick the boxes inside pointers? I have CE 7.5 already installed

Also can't pick up Dress Boxes when it's on and if I may ask, how does the NSFW mod work?
Last edited by Afvkingdonut on Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Afvkingdonut wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:58 pm
The game crashes when I have this CE on. Also, why can't I tick the boxes inside pointers? I have CE 7.5 already installed
what game version you using?

for the pointers, you must be in game, so basically anytime your able to control the character.

Afvkingdonut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Afvkingdonut »

Numbers66 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:21 pm
Afvkingdonut wrote:

for the pointers, you must be in game, so basically anytime your able to control the character.
Game is 4.8 CE is 7.5

Also can't pick up Dress Boxes when it's on and if I may ask, how does the NSFW mod work?

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Afvkingdonut wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:37 pm
Numbers66 wrote:
Afvkingdonut wrote:

Game is 4.8 CE is 7.5

is the game from steam or their site? the Dress box also require the 'dress box fix' marked on, when you activate it a second one with the value must also be on, double click the value, use the drop down to select the number you want, each one is a different costume, Do not put your own number in.

For the NSFW, turn it on and, like the wet skin and hair or the scars, you need to change the value yourself, 0 off and 1 on.

Afvkingdonut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Afvkingdonut »

Numbers66 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:45 pm
Afvkingdonut wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:37 pm
Numbers66 wrote:

Game is 4.8 CE is 7.5

is the game from steam or their site? the Dress box also require the 'dress box fix' marked on, when you activate it a second one with the value must also be on, double click the value, use the drop down to select the number you want, each one is a different costume, Do not put your own number in.

For the NSFW, turn it on and, like the wet skin and hair or the scars, you need to change the value yourself, 0 off and 1 on.
I'm using the steam version

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Afvkingdonut wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:54 pm

when it crashes, what do you do? or try do? some options if turned on then back off again may result in a fatal error, the box is a common one that does this, if you no longer want this on, shut down game and restart the table, some other options may also crash the game, for example, if you use the box you may want to have auto equip off as sometimes when you pick up an item that's not in that mode, it will crash.

Afvkingdonut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Afvkingdonut »

Numbers66 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:03 pm
Afvkingdonut wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:54 pm

when it crashes, what do you do? or try do? some options if turned on then back off again may result in a fatal error, the box is a common one that does this, if you no longer want this on, shut down game and restart the table, some other options may also crash the game, for example, if you use the box you may want to have auto equip off as sometimes when you pick up an item that's not in that mode, it will crash.
Oh I see, I will check these out and get back if anything changes, thanks!

EDIT: Game still crashes for some reason :/