The Killing Antidote

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
altraneo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Killing Antidote

Post by altraneo »

Why does the game crash when I use the pistol? Please help!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

altraneo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by altraneo »

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

altraneo wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:50 am
If your not using this table/cheat, report to the main page.

If your using the table then it may be due to either the unlimited ammo or item cheat. if you activate them the ammo will fill your clip with 99 ammo in your clip, this may cause issues, the other, give you unlimited items, including ammo so you will always have 99 ammo on you. if you reload with your 99 ammo weapon all the ammo from that clip goes into your bag, this may be the issue and because its trying to count all this it crashes? so try turning one off.

if you don't use any of these, please share what ones you do use. there is also a few crash reasons back a few pages.

Jaunie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jaunie »

altraneo wrote:
It's because of max weapon damage cheat, I tested it myself. You can use easy kill instead, works too

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Jaunie wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:17 pm
altraneo wrote:
It's because of max weapon damage cheat, I tested it myself. You can use easy kill instead, works too
thanks for the confirmation, sometimes the unlimited items and ammo combo also crashes the game XD

Jaunie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jaunie »

Numbers66 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:22 pm
Jaunie wrote:
altraneo wrote:
thanks for the confirmation, sometimes the unlimited items and ammo combo also crashes the game XD
I didn't know about that one, never happened to me. I have a bigger issues, since I don't have US keyboard, I can't use summon console D:
(even when I switch to US keyboard layout)

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Jaunie wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:14 pm
Numbers66 wrote:
Jaunie wrote:

I didn't know about that one, never happened to me. I have a bigger issues, since I don't have US keyboard, I can't use summon console D:
It crashes sometimes with all the mods, depends what your doing, sometime when a story scene goes off or after a challenge, its mostly random, in fact It never crashed on me 9 times out of ten anyways.

to me its changed from ¬ to / so am not 100% sure how to activate the console. also, using UK Keyboard.

Jaunie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jaunie »

Numbers66 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:36 am
Jaunie wrote:
Numbers66 wrote:

It crashes sometimes with all the mods, depends what your doing, sometime when a story scene goes off or after a challenge, its mostly random, in fact It never crashed on me 9 times out of ten anyways.

to me its changed from ¬ to / so am not 100% sure how to activate the console. also, using UK Keyboard.
I pressed all my keys haha, no luck

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Jaunie wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:02 pm
Numbers66 wrote:
Jaunie wrote:

yeah, seem some in this Forum has the same issue, so might be the type of Keyboard or make of it, am not sure sorry as it works for me.

Jaunie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jaunie »

Numbers66 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:18 pm
Jaunie wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:02 pm
Numbers66 wrote:

yeah, seem some in this Forum has the same issue, so might be the type of Keyboard or make of it, am not sure sorry as it works for me.
No prob

Giony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Giony »

most of the options still work on latest version, inf ammo does not. can you take a look at it?

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Giony wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:56 pm
most of the options still work on latest version, inf ammo does not. can you take a look at it?
use the unlimited Item, it sort of does the same thing.

mortanios
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mortanios »

When i summon dress box,the box keeps floating and I can't get the item, what should I do?

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

mortanios wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:44 am
When i summon dress box,the box keeps floating and I can't get the item, what should I do?
you need to use the 'Patch Dress Box' option, the one where you have to select a number from a drop down, if you don't use this box doesn't do anything.

King_Inoma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by King_Inoma »

this sometimes works sometimes does not. I can't click the box sometimes and i see the below message. I've tried loading the game into CE, then loading in the script, I've also tried the script first and then loading the game, no luck. Any clue how to get the checkbox working consistently?

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : gengine_aob Error: Not all results found>>