Assassin Creed's Origins (v1.51 ~ Uplay)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Assassin Creed's Origins (v1.51 ~ Uplay)

Post by Paul44 »

AC Origins - v1.51 & 1.60 - Uplay & Steam

* Player Status:
- Health: can be locked if needed (incl godmode)
- Invisible
- Infinite Consumables
- 1-Hit Overpower
- 1-Hit Kill Enemy
- Lock Oxygen
- Ignore Fall Damage
- Ignore Cursed Effect
* Inventory: edit/list all resource/item values (and more)
* Teleport & Coordinates (incl teleport, free roam, cam distance, speed (incl ridable), save/restore coordinates)
* Miscellaneous (incl infinite ballista, progression (experience & abilities), time of day, horse racing, ship battle)

- UPDATE 1 - v1.7
* now also supporting v1.6
* some minor bugs corrected

- UPDATE 2 - v1.7-1
* update Inventory: now instantly collects info (even early on in progress)
(note: did not yet check v1.6...)

Readme updated accordingly !

Please, report back when having crashing issues. And make sure you can reproduce it; so that I have something to go on !
Important: read included Readme for more info (!), to avoid frequent crashing...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ACOR_v1.7-1_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(83.09 KiB) Downloaded 1027 times
ACOR_v1.7_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(82.65 KiB) Downloaded 1795 times
ACOR_v1.2_Released.rar
pw = Fearless
(80.48 KiB) Downloaded 1381 times
Last edited by Paul44 on Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

paul44frf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin Creed's Origins (v1.51 ~ Uplay)

Post by paul44frf »

> Other tables:
* #Sunbeam: [ viewtopic.php?t=5983 ]
* #BooBoo: [ viewtopic.php?t=5273 ]
* #Cielos : [ viewtopic.php?p=23057#p23057 ]
* #budabum's Inventory Editor: [ viewtopic.php?t=16181 ] (seems to be the latest version ?)
Note: do read the respective/included instructions before asking any questions !

> AC Origins – Collect Inventory Info : [ [Link] ]
Last edited by paul44frf on Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

great job Paul44, thanks alot for sharing too.!!

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

Thanks a lot Paul - appreciate it. Pedder

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ my... and your pleasure 8-) . and thx, also appreciated.

I take in particular some pride in finding the 'ignore fall damage' feature; far less "intrusive" then 'godmode' gameplay-wise...
(I keep it enabled pretty much the whole time atm ~ haven't finished the game yet, but surely covered most of it)
=> if for some reason it does not get enabled during (any form of) teleporting, then do report back !

ps: will surely be adding this to all my AC tables (eventually); with AC BF just being released ;)

skyline86
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skyline86 »

Thank you very much!

wd22134
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wd22134 »

thank you, Paul

I think they updated the game recently? I just started playing (uPlay version) and the table doesn't work, sadly.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ others have recently made me aware of that. Considering my current priorities, I'll probably be working on this sometime next month... (apparently, new game_engine has been applied, so some features might need to be researched entirely ~ more time needed)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

Important update: table now supports both v1.51 and v1.60. I've done the proper checks in both versions, but obviously not extensively. So do report back if anything is out of order (whatever version you're playing).
The table should also support v1.60 Steam (a csrin user provided me with proper game_exe): if a steam_user could confirm that, we (me and the rest) would appreciate it...

Oops: if you are a v1.60 user and want the table to auto-attach to the game, consult Readme on how to do that !

drifter07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drifter07 »

Hi Paul44,
Thank you for updating the table for v1.60. Works flawlessly. Inventory also works.

ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ogamisugizo »

Thank you very much Paul, it works in steam version 1.61, though I have to click on "synchronize with lua" in cheat engine, otherwise the scripts do not start.

Are you open to new features requests?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^you are probably referring to "execute lua script" upon loading table? that'll be a 'yes' then...

as for requests: you should always post your requests; it is up to the tablemaker to take them up... or not.
within reason of course: so, "no, we will not play the game for you"... :roll:

ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ogamisugizo »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:48 am
^you are probably referring to "execute lua script" upon loading table? that'll be a 'yes' then...
No I am referring to the "synchronize with luas" command in the "Table" item in cheat engine. Otherwise it doesn't load.
as for requests: you should always post your requests; it is up to the tablemaker to take them up... or not.
within reason of course: so, "no, we will not play the game for you"... :roll:
I have 2100 hours of ACO, I have completed the game many times :) I am just roaming in NG+, and cheat tables are a way to experience new gameplay :)

My request would be:

- Instant charge for hunter and warrior bows
- Flying boats (as in https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscree ... s/mods/212, that was made for ACO 1.51)
- Infinte flight time for Steerable hunter bow arrows (when you hold the shoot button)
- Respawn of type C brutes (Image), once beaten. They disappear if you beat them.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ 1. "synchronize with lua" : when you load up the table, do you get the prompt to 'execute script' ? if not, you'll need to redownload your CE vs... as you should get that prompt ! (some users have reported back not getting this, hence me asking...)
2. Instant bow charge: never looked at it; did not really see the point being pretty quick anyways. I'll have a (short) look :mrgreen:
(if you have an example bow where it makes a huge difference, do tell !)
3. 'Flying boats': link not working for me; best give me a google 'search string' (also: maybe some youtube around)
4. Infinte flight time for Steerable hunter bow: it could be time, but also distance. try "flying" in a short_distance circle to see if you drop eventually... (or not)
5. Respawn brutes: that will be a no. I understand from you they do not appear often, which probably means some timer/event/whatnot manages this. Iow if there is no particular action/moment that triggers that event, it'll take a long time to find (time I prefer spending on other stuff frankly). And if you need to call that particular routine to get a respawn, I'll have to pass anyways; not my forte...

ps: found health of carriage(s) in ACS; so should be able to cook up something in the foreseeable future...
=> tried the speed trick as with player but does not seem to have code for that; so it'll be an 'instant' carriage kill then. if the animation is similar to Origins, I'm gone have a blast for sure :D

ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ogamisugizo »

1./

2./ Cielos did that, but not for 1.6

3./ the link is https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscree ... ?tab=posts

4./ The arrow drops after a given time, no matter the trajectory. I counted about 6 seconds.

5./ They disappear forever once you beat them. Even when you restart the game, they are not there anymore, but I understand this would be difficult to do, so no problem :)