Assassin's Creed Mirage [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Mirage [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by Razapudroshko »

ct dead ! 106 not work after game was updated

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:58 pm
machine4578 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:17 am
Since the launch I saw no potential in this game. Sadly, this title only shows Ubisoft has hired new people to learn how Anvil works. It took what.. 3 years [?].. to finalize this game, which is 1/5 of Valhalla (using same exact Engine build used for Valhalla). To me it's subpar versus any other game in the series, starting with Origins. And to sell it for 60EUR... Honestly, now. We're not here to pay for Ubisoft's apprentice-ship of new employees (amidst a big ass series of lay offs and sexual scandals), we're here to enjoy a game and series. And Mirage is nothing but that.. a mirage of what it could be, but it isn't. Though it's advertised as some never-before-seen title, which, seriously, isn't the case T_T. Marketing at its best: "buy our game, it's the best, AC back to roots, etc." -- when in reality it's Valhalla dumbed-down T_T.. Of course you want to promote the fuck out of it, as people need to get paid or see the fruit of their labor and stakeholders want their share...

Ubisoft is in the process of working on newer AC titles, so I doubt that "major" update in December is going to bring anything but useless crap. No new items, just fixes and that "new game plus" I never use anyway.. Don't really see the point in replaying this title, it's not fucking appealing. Just a joke.

But yeah, the table will work fine nevertheless.

P.S.: Am super disappointed by the level of bullshit Ubisoft has put into this game thinking "it works as is, why bother; it sells with 0 effort", as well as the amount of gullible people who blindly play anything without understanding and seriously realizing they've been duped into buying a pure clone...
Hey SunBeam,

I'm also a bit confused about the payments and table updates. I paid for a previous table and now I see on Ko-fi that you have an updated table for 1.60 but I only see the option to buy again, not the option to download an updaged table.

Please don't take me wrong, I don't mind paying again 10 EUR for the updated version, your work is very appeaciated. I only would like to know how you do it because a few posts before you wrote pay only once.

I still didn't test if the previous version works after the new 1.60 update

Thank you

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Rankti wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:46 am
There is no 1.60 version for Mirage. You are looking at Origins...

And the table that is on Ko-Fi works as is for 1.0.6 (just checked). My tables find what they need dynamically, by scanning game's executable memory. So stop with the mentality that "if the versions don't match, then table won't work". The table will stop working if it doesn't find something. As long as it does, why are we having this discussion? Have you tried the table out on the latest update? Does it work (aside from the warning that versions don't match)? Can we please have this discussion AFTER you've done your due diligence and found that it doesn't work?

Thank you.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

where is dxgi.dll ?

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:53 am
Rankti wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:46 am
There is no 1.60 version for Mirage. You are looking at Origins...

And the table that is on Ko-Fi works as is for 1.0.6 (just checked). My tables find what they need dynamically, by scanning game's executable memory. So stop with the mentality that "if the versions don't match, then table won't work". The table will stop working if it doesn't find something. As long as it does, why are we having this discussion? Have you tried the table out on the latest update? Does it work (aside from the warning that versions don't match)? Can we please have this discussion AFTER you've done your due diligence and found that it doesn't work?

Thank you.
Hi

your unfriendly rethoric was not necessary. In none of my words I said the table was not working and needed to be updated or doubting your work. I was only asking for information as I was confused with the versions because I mistaken the table with the origins one.

A "You are mistaking the table with the one for Origins. There is no update necessary for the Mirage table" would have been enough and a much more friendly reply.

Thank you for your information though.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Razapudroshko wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:36 pm
where is dxgi.dll ?
The public version of the table doesn't use or need it. The Ko-Fi version table requires it (mandatory). So you would find it in the ZIP, after you buy it.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

in public version, invisibility is not working at all

Richard220797
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Richard220797 »

Bonjour, ça serait pour Comment avoir le tableau si il faut payer comment faire si c’est sur PayPal ou un autre site ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Razapudroshko wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:22 pm
in public version, invisibility is not working at all
I guess you need to read the text between the --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- markers on page 1.
Richard220797 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:11 pm
Bonjour, ça serait pour Comment avoir le tableau si il faut payer comment faire si c’est sur PayPal ou un autre site ?
Vous puvez l'acheter sur [Link], dans le shop. Salutations! (NB: je ne peux pas vous aider avec la traduction des instructions.txt en français)

Richard220797
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Richard220797 »

Bonjour, c’était pour savoir j’ai téléchargé la version gratuite et je voulais acheter la version payante j’ai cliqué dans l’application sur le site PayPal et j’ai payé dix euros sur PayPal. Est-ce que j’aurai la version payante ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Richard220797 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:14 pm
Bonjour, c’était pour savoir j’ai téléchargé la version gratuite et je voulais acheter la version payante j’ai cliqué dans l’application sur le site PayPal et j’ai payé dix euros sur PayPal. Est-ce que j’aurai la version payante ?
As-tu lu mon commentaire ci-dessus?

J'ai remboursé votre argent sur PayPal. Achetez-le chez Ko-Fi shop page, s'il vous plaît, le link direct est ici: [Link].

Richard220797
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Richard220797 »

Je vous remercie, j’ai réussi grâce à votre aide c’est un super mode merci au créateur. Je ne regrette pas d’avoir payé dix euros pour ce mode il est vraiment trop bien.🙂🙂

Lusifer40
Noobzor
Noobzor

hash for indigo dye for initiate of Alamut outfit

Post by Lusifer40 »

Yo, do anyone got hash for indigo dye to initiate of Alamut outfit ??

Regards
ME :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: hash for indigo dye for initiate of Alamut outfit

Post by SunBeam »

Lusifer40 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:36 am
Yo, do anyone got hash for indigo dye to initiate of Alamut outfit ??

Regards
ME :P
Hi there. If you have not read the instructions file, please do so. Line 109. If the item is not in the list by its in-game name, Ctrl+F for 'dye' or other words of interest. As always, don't forget to save before doing anything.

Lusifer40
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lusifer40 »

Found it in Examdif compare two saves one with and one without, i could have read that ACMirageHashNames_20231009.lua for ten years and i would never have guessed Indigo Dye was 0x000001F8BC72DCBD="ITM_Cosmetic_Teint_13_Initiate_C08" one thing Ubisoft suck at it's nameing :P
but keys weapons and outfit works great with a few trial and error, like isu outfit is named Outfit:Milad's Outfit

Regards :)