Assassin's Creed Mirage [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
archilles89
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Mirage [Engine:AnvilNEXT]

Post by archilles89 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:47 am
archilles89 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:19 am
Any idea how to keep the cheated items permanently?
It would REALLY help if you guys told me WHICH items (provide name of item and hash of item, so I can test). From what I tested, they stay in your inventory, but I do recall some folks stating SOME items vanish still (there is already a bypass for the secondary store that should prevent that). Simpler put: get the item, save the game, reload saved game, see if it's there. Does it happen with ANY Helix item or just with some? Please answer the questions so I can try and help out.
I've tried it yesterday for all the codes, worked fine when I am playing right after inserting the items. Even loaded up just fine. Problem starts if I changed devices (PC/Steam Deck) or even restarted Ubisoft Connect, it automatically removes the store items. All Ubisoft Connect Rewards items remained, all cheated items like materials also remained intact. Just the store items.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Unfortunately, actions like these are not accounted for in game-hacking. The premises a hack starts from is the game and what goes on inside the game, as opposed to today's fuckton of possibilities, cross-play, moving saves from one place to another, etc. What you are describing can be interpreted like this: when you add items with my table, there is a BYPASS in the DLL which makes it so the secondary store check doesn't remove the items. You then save the game, reload, close game, reopen, reload save, items are there. When you move your save to another device.. my DLL isn't there anymore (it wasn't even coded for anything else but PC, Windows OS) so there's no more bypassing. What happens then is: you load your save with items on the device, the game will remove them (cuz no more bypass) and, naturally, you will save progress at some point cuz you played for a few hours. And will want items back, when you realize they're gone. Nothing I can do about that, I'm afraid.. though I wish someone told me sooner they use multiple devices to play the game on.. cuz then I would've realized why my bypass "doesn't work". But you see.. not a lot of people feel the need to explain or share what they do, they go minimalistic: "game removes items" and no other explanation.

To be honest, I wouldn't even know where to begin to check how the game removes the Helix items, considering that, to my knowledge, I've patched these checks already in my DLL o_O. I thought that SOME Helix items are removed, while others are retained (when I say Helix, I mean paid/store items), but apparently it happens for any store item, which means the bypass either doesn't work anymore -- which would be odd, cuz I know Ubisoft doesn't move a muscle to change code behavior -- or something else is going on. And now I know what's going on: cross-play, whereas on the other device, your inventory is cleared out of not-paid-for items :)

Thanks for pointing out this aspect to me, as when people are going to complain again it in the future, I will know what to ask :)

BR,
Sun

archilles89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by archilles89 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:33 pm
so basically this can be fixed by just putting your dll in my game directory?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

archilles89 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:28 pm
If the other device is running the same game version, on an operating system that automatically loads dxgi.dll, then yes :) Otherwise, no. I don't know what the other device is.. if it's running Android or FreeBSD12 (PS5) or something else, it shouldn't. The DLL is coded in MSVS2019, so it needs API support from the Windows OS (not saying those APIs don't exist on other OSes), but ultimately, dxgi.dll is a system DLL which automatically gets loaded into the game (any app, for that matter). If those conditions are met on the other device.. that the DLL works being loaded and that it works being auto-loaded as a proxy to dxgi.dll (assuming that DLL exists there), then YES :) You'll have to give it a go.

archilles89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by archilles89 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:34 pm
archilles89 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:28 pm
If the other device is running the same game version, on an operating system that automatically loads dxgi.dll, then yes :) Otherwise, no. I don't know what the other device is.. if it's running Android or FreeBSD12 (PS5) or something else, it shouldn't. The DLL is coded in MSVS2019, so it needs API support from the Windows OS (not saying those APIs don't exist on other OSes), but ultimately, dxgi.dll is a system DLL which automatically gets loaded into the game (any app, for that matter). If those conditions are met on the other device.. that the DLL works being loaded and that it works being auto-loaded as a proxy to dxgi.dll (assuming that DLL exists there), then YES :) You'll have to give it a go.
SD is running SteamOS which is Linux based, and I'm running the same version as the one I played on PC, I'm going to try it right now. Will let you know soon.

Edit: It works. I am playing it on Steam Deck SteamOS Game Mode, I pasted just the .DLL and retained all the Helix items.
Steps to do this (If you are not using Cheat Engine on the deck, and using it on the PC to play it on the deck later):

1. Load the game on your PC
2. Load up the cheat table. (Be sure to paste the .DLL into the game directory)
3. Pump all the items you want. (This method is only if you want to retain Helix (Ubisoft Store) items which are mostly cosmetics.
4. Exit the game, be sure to cloud sync.
5. On your Steam Deck, paste the .DLL into the game directory
6. Load the game.
7. Enjoy.

Helix's cosmetics should all still be there.

Thanks @SunBeam

Lusifer40
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lusifer40 »

Holy shit that challenge on Master Assassin and NOT die to some tries, BUT as you see under all hashes are no longer hidden :P

Skull Talisman = 0x000001FC4709745D
Rayhan White Costume = 0x000001FC47097413
Grey Dye Rostam Costume = 0x000001FC47097439
Grey Dye Initiate of Alamute = 0x000001FC4709741C
Grey Dye Hidden One outfit = 0x000001FC47097432
Grey Dye Bayek Outfit = 0x000001FC47097456
Grey Dye Zarj Uprising Coutgo = 0x000001FC4709742B
Grey Dye Abbasid Knight Cosume = 0x000001FC47097456

Regards
Kenneth

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Instead of adding more content, Ubisoft fucks around with puny features like trying to make it harder so you spend more time in the game T_T... Lame, if you ask me.

Wolffie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wolffie »

Arkence wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:12 pm
Zeppe wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:33 am
Welp 3 helix packs already. Anyone know the hashes?
We worked on it, here they are :

Lightning Pack :

Lightning Dagger : 000001ED7D720B38
Lightning Sword : 000001ED7D721A6E

Djinn pack :

Djinn Outfit : 000001ED7D71FB90
Djinn Dagger : 000001ED7D7209C4
Djinn Sword : 000001ED7D721A1E

Fire Demon Pack :

Fire Demon Mount (Merthykhuwar) : 000001ED7D72295E
Fire Demon Outfit : 000001ED7D71FB9C
Fire Demon Dagger (Demon Fang) : 000001ED7D7209EC
Fire Demon Sword (Demon Claw) : 000001ED7D721A46
Fire Demon Hawk (Simurg) : 000001ED7D7243FE
Fire Demon Dye (Red Initiate of Alamut) : 000001ED7D726E45

Master Assassin Pack :
Dahabi Master Assassin Outfit : 000001FC470201C1
Dahabi Initiate : 000001F7A54F860B
Rayhan Dahabi Costume : 000001F7A54F8613
Roshan Dahabi Costume : 000001F7A54F861B

Deluxe pack :

Prince Of Persia Armor (Sand Outfit) : 000001ED7D71FB84
Prince Of Persia Dagger (Dagger of Time) : 000001ED7D720994
Prince Of Persia Sword (Sand Sword) : 000001ED7D7219EE
Prince Of Persia Mount (Sand Horse) : 000001ED7D722958
Prince Of Persia Hawk (Sand Eagle) : 000001ED7D7243F8
Prince Of Persia Talisman (Hourglass of Time) : 000001ED7D727C71
Prince Of Persia Dye (Desert Sands Initiate of Alamut) : 000001ED7D726E45

Twitch Drops :
Mesopotamian Lion : 000001ED7D722964
Guardian Costume : 000001ED7D7256AE
Oasis Initiate of Alamut : 000001ED7D726E51

Ubisoft Rewards :

Basim Valhalla Costume : 000001ED7D7256CC
Altair Costume : 000001ED7D7256C0
Ezio Revelations Costume : 000001ED7D7256C6
Shahbaz : 000001ED7D72440A

Isu Pack :
Isu Armor (Milad’s Outfit) : 000001EF4DC44CB7
Isu Dagger (Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar) : 000001ECBA57B089
Isu Sword (The Samsaama) : 000001ECBA57AB86

Others :

Zanju Uprising armor : 000001EF4DC44AB1
Abbasid Knight armor : 000001EF4DC44C7B

Master Assassin Outfit : 000001EF4DC3277D
Master Assassin Talisman : 000001EF4DC39AB0

Eivor Costume : 000001ED7D7256B4
Raven Talisman : 000001ED7D727C77

Rayhan Costume : 000001F7A5408190
Roshan Costume : 000001ED7D7256BA

If you need other hash for specific items, let me know.
I will edit my post with the new hash you asked for.
How do I get items in the game using these codes?

pk5547
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pk5547 »

Anyone know king of thieves oufit hash id?

Mexyn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mexyn »

Hmmm....just got me the kofi version. Used just the god mode and game crashes after 20 secs - 1 minute... followed the instructions. Tried with speed multiplier and that did work, so i assume i did nothing wrong?!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Mexyn wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:37 pm
Hmmm....just got me the kofi version. Used just the god mode and game crashes after 20 secs - 1 minute... followed the instructions. Tried with speed multiplier and that did work, so i assume i did nothing wrong?!
Will check, but I doubt it's got anything to do with my dll/table. Everything is acquired dynamically, so there's no room for error, as well as making the table work fine through game updates. But.. I will check. If there's anything to update, you can re-download from your email > View Content > download. Or Ko-Fi page. Just wait for my heads-up.

P.S.: I would appreciate it if you start with "I am playing Standard or Plus Edition (alt-tab, open Task Manager and check which process is listed there: ACMirage or ACMirage_plus.exe?) -so I know which exe to look at- on Windows 10 x64, the UPlay store". The game is sold in several Editions and on several stores. People think they are all the same: on the surface it may look so, but the binaries are different on each store. So Denuvo might compile the code a bit differently, so where I am expecting to find a particular byte or piece of code, it may not be so in the Plus binary, for example.

EDIT: God Mode works fine, there's no issue with it. I'm on ACMirage.exe (so the Standard Edition), on UPlay store. I checked ACMirage_plus.exe as well, everything is accounted for there as well.

Mexyn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mexyn »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:56 pm
Mexyn wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:37 pm
Will check, but I doubt it's got anything to do with my dll/table. Everything is acquired dynamically, so there's no room for error, as well as making the table work fine through game updates. But.. I will check. If there's anything to update, you can re-download from your email > View Content > download. Or Ko-Fi page. Just wait for my heads-up.

P.S.: I would appreciate it if you start with "I am playing Standard or Plus Edition (alt-tab, open Task Manager and check which process is listed there: ACMirage or ACMirage_plus.exe?) -so I know which exe to look at- on Windows 10 x64, the UPlay store". The game is sold in several Editions and on several stores. People think they are all the same: on the surface it may look so, but the binaries are different on each store. So Denuvo might compile the code a bit differently, so where I am expecting to find a particular byte or piece of code, it may not be so in the Plus binary, for example.

EDIT: God Mode works fine, there's no issue with it. I'm on ACMirage.exe (so the Standard Edition), on UPlay store. I checked the Plus one as well, same piece of code is there as well.
Hold on! After some further testing it seems its not caused by your table. The game even crashes without using it, it just takes a lot more time until it happens. Sorry for bothering you, hope you didn't start investigating yet

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Mexyn wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:08 pm
Sorry for bothering you, hope you didn't start investigating yet
You're not bothering me at all. I did get a crash just now when enabling the rest. Let me find WTF is up :D Checking that everything is in proper, working condition and will notify you when to re-download from Ko-Fi.

Mexyn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mexyn »

SunBeam wrote:
Mexyn wrote:
Sorry for bothering you, hope you didn't start investigating yet
You're not bothering me at all. I did get a crash just now when enabling the rest. Let me find WTF is up :D Checking that everything is in proper, working condition and will notify you when to re-download from Ko-Fi.
Thanks for the quick reply, i appreciate that. Meanwhile i have to figure out what causes these random crashes on my side ... pretty weird as it happens quite randomly but regularly, no matter if i use CE or not.

Another thing i noticed...doesn't "Consumables: Max & Unlimited" mean the throwables (e.g. Knives) amount shouldn't go down when using them? if so, then this doesn't seem to work (for me)

P.S.: Im using Win11, 64bit, Standard (not plus), Ubisoft Connect Edition

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Mexyn wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:34 pm
Yeah, that's what tipped me off to check everything. The reason for this is the signature I look for returns 2 results in the new exe now :) So that's a possibility that leads to crashes: getting the wrong function. In general, I strive to come up with unique arrays, but I cannot account for what happens when a new binary is shipped (e.g.: if the signature is not going to be unique anymore). So yeah, it is a problem with my dll now and I will have to update :(

EDIT: Please re-download from Ko-Fi and let me know if you still encounter issues. I tested everything on my end, now all's good ;)