Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition

Post by STN » Wed May 17, 2017 7:58 pm

A simple cheat table by yours truly for Fallout3 and GOTY.

Cheats
Health
Ammo
Zero Weight

I tested it on the latest steam version as of writing this post but it should work for earlier versions too.
Attachments
fallout3.CT
(7.93 KiB) Downloaded 1031 times
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Parves594
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition

Post by Parves594 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:11 pm

THe CE Table Work Fine. But After activating the zero weight if i alt+tab then I cant go to the game again by alt+tab or click to the game. It stuck like that. i have to quit the game and restart. Can you plz Fix this issue.. Thanks Anyway for your work..

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Parves594 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:11 pm
THe CE Table Work Fine. But After activating the zero weight if i alt+tab then I cant go to the game again by alt+tab or click to the game. It stuck like that. i have to quit the game and restart. Can you plz Fix this issue.. Thanks Anyway for your work..
I think that's actually a bug with the game, try borderless window mode for the game. It's been a while, I might be wrong, but worth a shot.

DixieFlatline
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DixieFlatline » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:13 am

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:07 pm
Parves594 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:11 pm
I think that's actually a bug with the game, try borderless window mode for the game. It's been a while, I might be wrong, but worth a shot.
You are correct. Fullscreen mode despises being alt-tabbed out of, and likes to hang if you do that and even *consider* tabbing back. I use Windowed mode, which is far more cooperative.