Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HypedCritic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Post by HypedCritic »

Hey, so i've been using this on my fourth run because I beat the game normally and didn't get the ending that I wanted, how does the OnGainHumanity thing work? Because all it ever says is "Your heart feels warmth" but nothing actually happens, and I really want to get the ending with Sophia but every time I've attempted it, it gives me no white hair

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yusuke614
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yusuke614 »

HypedCritic wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:51 pm
Hey, so i've been using this on my fourth run because I beat the game normally and didn't get the ending that I wanted, how does the OnGainHumanity thing work? Because all it ever says is "Your heart feels warmth" but nothing actually happens, and I really want to get the ending with Sophia but every time I've attempted it, it gives me no white hair
It seems like OnGainHumamity does gives you humanity, but doesn't show in game until you actually get humanity normally (lie, listen to records, answer the riddles, etc).
Once you get humanity normally it should jump ahead to next level (your springs are reacting, the ergo is whispering, you feel warmth or your heart is pounding) if you gave yourself enough.

XiaoPhang
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XiaoPhang »

Yusuke614 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:07 am
HypedCritic wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:51 pm
It seems like OnGainHumamity does gives you humanity, but doesn't show in game until you actually get humanity normally (lie, listen to records, answer the riddles, etc).
Once you get humanity normally it should jump ahead to next level (your springs are reacting, the ergo is whispering, you feel warmth or your heart is pounding) if you gave yourself enough.
i've tried a few times that command before i gain humanity by lying in game from a certain event, it doesn't change anything.

i still get the the Message "Your Heart is Pounding" near Chapter 11 (Archee).

XiaoPhang
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XiaoPhang »

shingama90 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:19 pm
guys please help me i don't really know what to do
like where should i past these commands to get any item

ConsoleKey = Tilde

; Accepted key names:

; BackSpace; Tab; Enter; Pause; CapsLock; Escape; SpaceBar; PageUp; PageDown;
; End; Home; Left; Up; Right; Down; Insert; Delete; Zero; One; Two; Three; Four;
; Five; Six; Seven; Eight; Nine; A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; J; K; L; M; N; O; P;
; Q; R; S; T; U; V; W; X; Y; Z; NumPadZero; NumPadOne; NumPadTwo; NumPadThree;
; NumPadFour; NumPadFive; NumPadSix; NumPadSeven; NumPadEight; NumPadNine; Multiply;
; Add; Subtract; Decimal; Divide; F1; F2; F3; F4; F5; F6; F7; F8; F9; F10; F11; F12;
; NumLock; ScrollLock; LeftShift; RightShift; LeftControl; RightControl; LeftAlt;
; RightAlt; LeftCommand; RightCommand; Semicolon; Equals; Comma; Underscore; Hyphen;
; Period; Slash; Tilde; LeftBracket; LeftParantheses; Backslash; RightBracket;
; RightParantheses; Apostrophe; Quote; Asterix; Ampersand; Caret; Dollar; Exclamation;
; Colon; A_AccentGrave; E_AccentGrave; E_AccentAigu; C_Cedille

; if you decide to change the ConsoleKey key value, it will be re-applied in real-time the moment you save this file (no need to reboot the game!)
you don't have to change the default ConsoleKey, just use "~" (tilde) key, and type in the command to spawn the item you want, it's just that simple.

StrangeBob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StrangeBob »

hey sunbeam, are you thinking about making a console unlocker like this for the lords of the fallen? id like to donate to that project if you are

KiteForest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KiteForest »

Thanks for sharing, but I need the delete command to destroy part of the items, can I do it?

Destripador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Destripador »

Xenovier wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:09 pm
I have a question so how do I open the console command or which file I should use to open the console command? sorry for the dumb question Im very new at this kind of mod I already put all files according to instruction
It's the key below Esc and to the left of 1

Destripador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Destripador »

Thanks I used Onepunchman I got a better boss I killed him that way, he surprised me even with the hook he killed him, I didn't think it would be so powerful

Destripador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Destripador »

Pur wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:59 pm
It doesn't work with the Game Pass version :(
It worked for me, you have to read everything to understand, in case you miss something, it won't work for you it's easy to understand

Amend0b0b0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amend0b0b0 »

Is It possible to respawn Bosses with cheat engine? I am in my 7th run and I yet love the Boss fights but I wanna Just to fight with them instead of be rushing all the time. Can someone help me with this?

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Any chance of adding unlimited buff duration?

jjouh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jjouh »

StrangeBob wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:12 am
hey sunbeam, are you thinking about making a console unlocker like this for the lords of the fallen? id like to donate to that project if you are
There is one already made by Made by cfemen viewtopic.php?t=26067

It works great. you need to sub to his patreon 2USD to get the summon function

sbpham1995
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sbpham1995 »

First of all, I would like to thank SunBeam for your extraordinary efforts, much appreciated.

I am getting the error as shown: "Some requisited were not found. Please conctact Sunbeam!", i've already re-downloaded the zip file from Sunbeam's main post several time, but it's still the same, please anyone kindly help me. I'm a very slow-witted person, please forgive me. Thank you, brothers and sisters.

sbpham1995
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sbpham1995 »

sbpham1995 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:24 pm
First of all, I would like to thank SunBeam for your extraordinary efforts, much appreciated.

I am getting the error as shown: "Some requisited were not found. Please conctact Sunbeam!", i've already re-downloaded the zip file from Sunbeam's main post several time, but it's still the same, please anyone kindly help me. I'm a very slow-witted person, please forgive me. Thank you, brothers and sisters.

RamxaGe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RamxaGe »

is it possible to edit the ng+ count? for example i wanna play ng+7 because it's the hardest difficulty but i don't wanna pass the game 3 more times. is it possible to change count of games or just a fast command to finish current game and start new one?