Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Post by SunBeam »

Kindly DO NOT POST this DLL, as well as anything I post in this topic, on other forums/communities (e.g.: Nexus, OCD). Much like you prefer those places, I prefer FRF and I have created this exclusively for this community. If you want to spread the news and let others enjoy all of this, help them, etc. then please link them to this post on FRF instead. Thank you for respecting my choice!

Game Name: Lies of P
Game Vendor: Steam & GamePass
Game Version: 1.1.2.0
Game Process: LOP-Win64-Shipping.exe

Hello everyone.

Below you will find a DLL that will let you do several things in this game. So PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND DON'T REPLY WITH CRAP LIKE "IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME". Alright, now that I've gotten your attention...

Instructions:

You will find in the ZIP a proxy DLL called dxgi.dll. This is to be placed in the Win64/WinGDK folder inside the main game folder:

Examples:
  • Steam: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Lies of P\LiesofP\Binaries\Win64\
  • GamePass: G:\XboxGames\Lies of P\Content\LiesofP\Binaries\WinGDK\
Inside the ZIP you will also see a file called dxgi.ini. You will need this as well, so extract it to the same location. Recap: both dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini need to be placed in the Win64 (Steam) / WinGDK (GamePass) folder, where LOP-Win64-Shipping.exe (Steam) / LOP-WinGDK-Shipping.exe is. If you place the files in the root directory, then it won't work and you'll bitch that it doesn't work for you T_T. So please pay attention.

dxgi.zip
password: sunbeam
(114.18 KiB) Downloaded 28351 times

About dxgi.ini:

This file should be edited with Notepad++, preferably. Inside the file you will see one line where you can set a specific variable to a value and some commented text. The line says:

Code: Select all

ConsoleKey = Tilde
If you don't care for the console key and want it left as Tilde (~`), then you can skip this step. But remember you can set it - EVEN WHILE THE GAME IS RUNNING - to whichever other key you want from the ones in the comments, rows 8 till 19. The text should be written exactly as it is in those comments and not small caps or whatever other combination you think of. Best copy-paste the key name from those comments when you wanna change the console key.

About dxgi.dll:

Framework:
  • The DLL is picked up automatically by the game and injected through the default Windows OS loader. That means you don't need an injector to get the DLL into the game process.
  • If you so happen to use some other mod that's a proxy dll called dxgi.dll, then you can rename this DLL of mine to:
    • dinput8.dll
    • X3DAudio1_7.dll
    • xinput1_3.dll
    • XInput9_1_0.dll
    Granted the game loads either of these, it will work. On Windows 10 x64, I can see only xinput1_3.dll and X3DAudio1_7.dll being loaded, aside from dxgi.dll. Now you know which names you can rename it to.

DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF THE INI FILE! That has to stay as it is.
  • I will not update this DLL through all of the game's update stages. Just so you know, once Denuvo is removed, there is a HIGH chance the DLL will not work anymore. But till then, there will be some good months passing by. Short version: once I'm done with the game, you can find me on Patreon for updates.

Features:
  • The DLL constructs the Console Unreal Object, so you can bring it on-screen using the ConsoleKey you've defined in dxgi.ini. One press of the key will show the small console, a second press the full-screen console, a third press will close it.
  • Other features:
    • patches internal functions to enable auto-CheatManager construction (LCheatManager)
    • patches set command to be usable
    • makes sure the console commands you run are executable
    • restores functionality of fly, ghost, walk console commands
    • patches DoMoveForward and DoMoveRight movement functions so that it allows free movement (while in fly or ghost modes) based on mouse direction/orientation
    • retrieves and exposes several core Objects you can use in your work (they're exported symbols you can refer to in your cheat tables) -> LocalPlayer, GameViewportClient, Console, PlayerController, CheatManager, Pawn, Character

Console commands:

slomo <float>				= Slows down, accelerates or sets game speed back to normal, depending on the value you give it. (e.g.: slomo 0.5; slomo 1; slomo 1.5)
teleport				= Will teleport your character to the location appointed by your mouse pointer. Simply aim some spot, then ~ and teleport [Enter]. You'll instantly get to your targeted location.
playersonly				= Currently is designed to freeze any AI in place, including yourself. In older versions of the Engine, this was freezing everything but you. Guess Epic changed their mind. Could probably be tweaked through code hooks to exclude the player Character from the list of frozen entities.
toggledebugcamera			= <<Nuked in Retail, worked in the Demo>> This will detach current camera from the player (in reality, it changes controller to the newly created camera UObject) letting you fly around and explore the area. You can use it together with 'teleport', for example, to move your player to the location where the camera is pointing. Just type it in the console once you've decided for the spot.
god					= Makes you invulnerable. You can still get hit, but no damage occurs to your health. Note that the developers use a custom function which doesn't print "God Mode on/off" to the console.
fly					= Allows you to fly in the direction of the mouse heading
ghost					= Allows you to fly in the direction of the mouse heading + collisions are disabled (noclip, basically)
walk					= Disables fly or ghost and returns you to walkable surface (ground)
BullsOne				= Infinite Stamina/Puppet Arm Energy
RedBull					= Infinite Fable Arts Power
OnePunchMan 				= 1-Hit Kill
Zombie					= Demi God Mode (get hit, but won't die, remain with 1 HP)
OnGainExp <val>				= Adds <val> XP amount
OnGainHumanity <val>			= Adds <val> Humanity amount
OnGainItem <ItemId> <ItemCount>		= Adds <ItemCount> items of <ItemId> id
OnGainWeapon <Handle> <Blade>		= Adds Weapon by <Handle> id with <Blade> id
I will add more information as I progress. Obviously, I don't know all of the IDs, so you will have to wait or contribute to the topic. I have a bunch that would be used with OnGainItem command, but don't know all the names:

Consume_Area_acid
Consume_Area_Elec
Consume_Area_Fire
Consume_Buff_Elemental
Consume_Buff_Frenzy -> Fable Catalyst
Consume_Buff_sharpness_Acid
Consume_Buff_sharpness_Elec
Consume_Buff_sharpness_Fire
Consume_Buff_sharpness_regain
Consume_Buff_SlaveMagazine
Consume_Buff_Special
Consume_Buff_stamina_regain
Consume_Cancel_Elemental
Consume_Cancel_Special
Consume_cat_dust
Consume_Drop_Ergo_save
Consume_Instrument_01
Consume_Monard_bless
Consume_Monard_Lamp -> Monad's Lamp
Consume_ProtectDropErgo -> Dim Ergo Fragment
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_1L
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_1M
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_1MP
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_2L
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_2M
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_3L
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_3M
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_4L
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_5L
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_6L
Consume_ProtectDropErgo_7L
Consume_ReturnClockE
Consume_Throw_bignail
Consume_Throw_Granade_Acid
Consume_Throw_Granade_Cluster
Consume_Throw_Granade_Elec
Consume_Throw_sawtooth
Consume_Throw_shotput
Consume_Throw_toughness_break
Consume_Throw_Gear -> Sawtoothed Wheel
Consume_Throw_Granade_Fire -> Thermite
Collection_Letter_passenger_note -> Passenger's Note
Key -> Krat Central Station Main Entrance Key
part_bone -> Workshop Union Lightweight Frame
Collection_Letter_KratTimes183 -> Krat Times Issue 183
Consume_Buff_sharpness_regain -> Venigni's Urgent Repair Tool
Collection_Letter_Introduce_ParadeDoll -> Introducing the Parade Puppet!
CH01_Boss_Ergo -> Parade Leader's Ergo
Quartz -> Quartz
Reinforce_Blade_Common_G1 -> Hidden Moonstone
Consume_ReturnClockE -> Moonphase Pocket Watch
Costume_Someone_Memory -> Someone's Memory
Gesture_Show_Cloth -> Show Off Clothes
Collection_Letter_KratNotedGuide1 -> Venigni's Krat Landmark I
SlaveArm_PuppetString -> Puppet String
Consume_Buff_SlaveMagazine -> Legion Magazine
Consume_Throw_Granade_Elec -> Throwing Cell
part_bone -> LADA F150 Frame
Drop_Ergo_Protector -> Gemini's Emergency Protection
Consume_Cancel_Elemental -> Attribute Purification Ampoule
Helpmate_Material -> Star Fragment
Consume_Buff_Elemental -> Attribute Resistance Ampoule
Consume_Throw_bignail -> Shard Pipe
Consume_Buff_sharpness_Elec -> Electric Blitz Abrasive
Collection_Letter_Frozenman -> Frozen Man's Letter
part_underskin_electric -> Workshop Union Standard Insulation Converter
AC_mgmt_stat_L1 -> Life Amulet
Collection_Letter_KratNotedGuide2 -> Venigni's Krat Landmark II
Collection_Letter_doodle -> Torn Doodle
Costume_Stalker_Madman -> Mad Donkey's Hunting Apparel
Mask_Stalker_Madman -> Mad Donkey's Mask
Epic_key_cityhall -> Krat City Hall Key
Weapon_combine -> Enigma Assembly Tool
Example: OnGainItem Consume_Buff_Frenzy 1 will give you 1xFable Catalyst.

Attached is a list of localized names where you can see the item's id and description (open with Notepad++!!):

LOP_Game.locres.zip
(224.49 KiB) Downloaded 9511 times

Example:

So have at it...

Or if you are lazy and can't spend a few minutes doing a Ctrl+F:

Item Id List: viewtopic.php?p=317058#p317058
(Credits: NarcolepticIBS)

###

And here's some for OnGainWeapon:

WP_PC_HND_Rapier -> Wintry Rapier's Handle | WP_PC_BLD_Rapier -> Wintry Rapier's Blade
WP_PC_HND_Baton -> Krat Police Baton Head | WP_PC_BLD_Baton -> Krat Police Baton Handle
Example: OnGainWeapon WP_PC_HND_Rapier WP_PC_BLD_Rapier will give you 1xWintry Rapier's Handle and 1xWintry Rapier's Blade. I chose the Dexterity class.

See Item Id List above for more values.

AES Key for FModel:

I can't help but thank the developers for not regenerating the AES key they used when packing the Lies of P DEMO which is still available on Steam. For those of you who want to look at the .pak content with FModel, you will have to set it up like this:
  • Directory > Selector:
  • Directory > AES:

0x9140E4AFF909A85DC0F4E6E45CD5012058F39D60C7EE2BAB1DB05D85668EE53B

Once you've done the above, the listing will become "green":

You can now browse the .pak content, export it, etc.

One more time.. kudos to the developers for not resetting the AES key :D

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Post by KS212 »

This is some awesome shit, thanks a lot for this.

Ulicqeldroma666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ulicqeldroma666 »

Hey when I try to extract the .zip files into the correct (or any) folder it gives me error codes and is asking for a password so it can extract thd files. Do you have a password set up, and if so what is it, or is this an issue on my end I need to figure out? Thank you in advance!

Edit: nvm I'm a fucking moron it's sunbeam if anyone else is as fucking dumb as me and can't read

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Ulicqeldroma666 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:00 pm
Hey when I try to extract the .zip files into the correct (or any) folder it gives me error codes and is asking for a password so it can extract thd files. Do you have a password set up, and if so what is it, or is this an issue on my end I need to figure out? Thank you in advance!
Yes, there is a password. It's written underneath the file -> password: sunbeam. As for your problems, use a decent archive manager: get 7-Zip or WinRAR.

Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Carriva »

Thanks you

Sattam Aziz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sattam Aziz »

as always sunbeam extraordinary work
Thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You have all you need in "LOP_Game.locres.zip" I attached in main post. Open zip, open .json in Notepad++, Ctrl+F for the thing you wanna find, note its naming convention and use it in the console. Easy-peasy. I used it extensively to get all sorts of ingredient IDs to upgrade all handles and blades to max. level, as well as upgrade anything else. This game is a bust :P

Necro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Necro »

Hi. Could I ask for some help getting this to work? I followed the instructions exactly. In fact I've read them like five times now lol.

I also tried changing the name of the dll and ini incase dxgi wasn't working for me for some reason but it didn't help. Also tried changing the activation key a few times as well but didn't help.

I have the files extracted to D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Lies of P\LiesofP\Binaries\Win64 So my only guess is that it may not work outside of the C drive? Unless I'm just dumb and doing something wrong here.

EDIT: Nevermind I got it. I just had to rename the file for some reason, but I was renaming both files. Keeping the ini named dxgi and just changing the dll worked fine for me.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Necro wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:25 pm
I guess you overlooked this part: " DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF THE INI FILE! That has to stay as it is. "

WallyWorld
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WallyWorld »

Hey there I accidentally had the infinite consumables on when I got a Krat Supply Box and now its stuck in my inventory, any idea how to manually remove it? Thanks for your awesome work on this.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

WallyWorld wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:18 am
Hey there I accidentally had the infinite consumables on when I got a Krat Supply Box and now its stuck in my inventory, any idea how to manually remove it? Thanks for your awesome work on this.
Find its name/id in the .json and do OnGainItem <id> -1. See if it works. That's all I got.

P.S.: I think it's "Krat_BlackBox_2"...

WallyWorld
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WallyWorld »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:48 am
WallyWorld wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:18 am
Find its name/id in the .json and do OnGainItem <id> -1. See if it works. That's all I got.

P.S.: I think it's "Krat_BlackBox_2"...

Can’t say for certain if this would’ve worked, in fear of the fact that I might’ve been waiting a while for a reply I made a new save and one punch man and zombied my way back to where I was at the middle of chapter IV.

The fault for soft locking myself is my own for using a CT, however the fact that I was able to get back to where I was (14 hours of gameplay) In two hours is all thanks to you so still great work SunBeam! :D

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

It doesn't work with the Game Pass version :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Pur wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:59 pm
You skipped the entirety of the main post, didn't you? Tsk tsk tsk. If not, what does the red text in my post say for "Game Vendor"?

P.S.#1: Finished the game, crappy and rushed ending, like with most UE4 games posing as super titles and using players as early access testers on their extra money. That's what you get for cultivating the "pay 20$ more to play 3 days earlier"... Now everyone and their dog is doing it. Hate being right.

P.S.#2: Just so it's said: I got it gifted, didn't buy it myself..

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:38 pm
Pur wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:59 pm
You skipped the entirety of the main post, didn't you? Tsk tsk tsk. If not, what does the red text say for "Game Vendor"?
Nope I read it but I tried anyway, just to inform other GP users this method doesn't work for them.