Rune Factory 3 Special (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zweitom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Rune Factory 3 Special (Steam)

Post by zweitom »

Thank you so much for the update. How a nice work!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

veiledovermind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by veiledovermind »

Thank you so much for the continuous update. It's much appreciated!

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

ikihiyori88 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:38 am
Can you make cheat farm land plant modifier, like a ds cheat version? example i want to plant all turnip.
Added to V10 table.
zweitom wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:39 am
Thank you so much for the update. How a nice work!
Glad you are still here to see your request fulfilled. This one took longer because I didn't know where to start looking.
veiledovermind wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:37 am
Thank you so much for the continuous update. It's much appreciated!
Of course. Though there is not much left I can add to this table. I have fulfilled most of the requests that are possible to do.
Last edited by minhnhatx on Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elysia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elysia »

I can't tick the item editor box. It tells me "Error while scanning for AOBs" when I right click it.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Elysia wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:32 pm
I can't tick the item editor box. It tells me "Error while scanning for AOBs" when I right click it.
Welcome to Fearless Revolution and thank you for the Thumbs Up!
Did you download the game directly from Steam? I have not test this table with any other version, if there exist others.
Did any of the other scripts worked for you?
Did you load a save game before toggling the Item Editor script?
What region (US or Japan) of this game are you using?
And what operating system are you on?
Another possibility is, if you had the Cheat Table opened before, and toggled that Item Editor option, and then close the Cheat Table, you would need to close the game also and re-open the game in order to to use the Cheat Table.
I will look into this after I get off of work.

Elysia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elysia »

minhnhatx wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:03 pm
Elysia wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:32 pm
Welcome to Fearless Revolution and thank you for the Thumbs Up!
Did you download the game directly from Steam? I have not test this table with any other version, if there exist others.
Did any of the other scripts worked for you?
Did you load a save game before toggling the Item Editor script?
What region (US or Japan) of this game are you using?
And what operating system are you on?
Another possibility is, if you had the Cheat Table opened before, and toggled that Item Editor option, and then close the Cheat Table, you would need to close the game also and re-open the game in order to to use the Cheat Table.
I will look into this after I get off of work.
Yes, I downloaded the game from Steam. Every other script worked, it was just the item editor. I managed to get it to work again by reinstalling the game.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Elysia wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:06 pm
Yes, I downloaded the game from Steam. Every other script worked, it was just the item editor. I managed to get it to work again by reinstalling the game.
Fabulous! Thanks for confirming that all of my scripts work.

Chax_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chax_ »

hey man, great work :D

a few things :
item byte +2 is used for blue equipment enchantment bonus (value is binary too). so technically an equip can have 10 items enchanted on it.
it happens when you craft a piece of gear below or near your crafting level. enchantment is random, can be the worst or the best item. even the ones that aren't accessible normally yet (like bosses loot).

+3, +7, +b and +f is also used for stat bonus. but i couldn't figure out the value. probably combination of all four.
^ i hope i'm explaining this correctly though, i'm not really a savvy about this.

also, iirc. pets are treated like equipment. the first 9 (i think) items that you give them daily after taming will give the proper "effect" upgrades (the stat bonus is given differently though). for example, if you give a pet Legendary Scales, it's physical attack will drain HP. if you give them scorpion tail, they will poison mobs, or something like that. just like a weapon would. can you incorporate this to your table? :D

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Chax_ wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:31 pm
Thanks for the upvote!
I will see what I can do after I get off of work.

Edit:
Chax_ wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:31 pm
+3, +7, +b and +f is also used for stat bonus. but i couldn't figure out the value. probably combination of all four.
This seems to be Enchantment item #11.
The binary length for all items is 10, and combining binary of all four locations (+3, +7, +b, +f) adds up to 10.
Right now, I don't know how to make an address pointer that points to 4 different binary locations.

Chax_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chax_ »

minhnhatx wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:37 pm
The binary length for all items is 10, and combining binary of all four locations (+3, +7, +b, +f) adds up to 10.
may i know what's the length of each binary? is it just a simple "3+7+b+f=item number"?
not knowing what's in the weapon bothers me so much, lol.
----
edit:
SanDLL.dll+20D818 is the first item in shopping window. value is in 2 bytes. +14 is the price in 2 bytes. +20 is the level in byte.
there are 20 items. -100 each.

i was using these to buy high level grasses and cooking essentials before your powerful item mod script came along. i dunno if these would be useful info though.

more edit:
still couldn't find pet upgrades. but i found something else, lol.
Spoiler
friendship level +2 is pet produce in 2 bytes (tied to race and friendship level, can't be edited).
-2 is pet race in 2 bytes.
+2c is gift flags (single byte, probably). seems to default at 8 (in hex, 48 when you've given the pet an item for the day. was abusing this trying to find the upgrade effect).
Spoiler
some races bytes:
shara starts at 1, then all other npc including traveler. 181 and above seems to crash game.
monsters starts at :

Code: Select all

57:Orc
78:Hornet
79:Queen Bee
80:Spider
86:Shadow Panther
87:Blood Panther
88:Silver Wolf
89:Hunter Wolf
90:Buffaloo
91:Buffamoo
115:Fairy
117:slime
122:Cluckadoodle
123:Little Dragon
124:Pomme Pomme
158:Dead Tree
159:Octopirate
160:Octopirate?
161:Bane Dragon
162:Crystal Mammoth
163:Crystal Mammoth?
164:Greater Demon
165:Greater Demon?
166:Chimera
167:Chimera?
168:Golem
169:Grimoire
170:Grimoire
171:Siren
172:Terrable
173:Fiersome
174:Tanuking
175:Tanuking?
176:Ancient Bone
177:Hinoe
178:Kinoto
179:Death Wall
180:Aquaticus
181:Sign D (CRASHES GAME)
changing pet race doesn't change their stats, obviously. but it will change their produce (if any). some bosses seems to have 2 entries. probably something about their "form" (observed from tanuking).
if you take boss pet for a hunt and let them die. you won't be able to talk to them, and their sprite is hidden until you sleep, if they revive while still in party, they won't move (and you can't change pet). but you can go back to your barn and take out another pet to force a "swap".

interestingly, when boss pet reach half HP, they'll trigger their 2nd pattern. more aggressive and ridiculously beefed attack stats.
Last edited by Chax_ on Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Chax_ wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:17 am
may i know what's the length of each binary? is it just a simple "3+7+b+f=item number"?
not knowing what's in the weapon bothers me so much, lol.
V7.2 UPDATE:
Added to Item_Editor - Random Upgrades for Blue Font Equipment

Edit 9/26/2023
I will upload the Tamed Monster Editor tonight, it will allow edit specie.
We have not found HP, INT, VIT of monster.
My theory is that the Pet Upgrades may be at a different location, same location with HP INT VIT, and that there are pointers at the Friendship location that points to HP INT VIT.

Chax_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chax_ »

minhnhatx wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:12 pm
We have not found HP, INT, VIT of monster.
this is easier to find with freshly caught pet. the game records pet attributes on taming (as a base) then it get scaled as they level up (plus some more modifier when given an item). what's visible on screen is the total value of those things.
Spoiler
SanDLL.dll+1BB488

^ should be the first pet level. then HP/STR/INT/VIT/EXP/ATK/DEF/M.ATK/MDEF. next pet is +4C.

but the structure shifted a bit when i load a different save (by 40 to 80 bytes). not a proper address i guess. it's beyond my level :(

fatjones
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fatjones »

Great table! Thank you!

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Chax_ wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:14 am
this is easier to find with freshly caught pet. the game records pet attributes on taming (as a base) then it get scaled as they level up (plus some more modifier when given an item). what's visible on screen is the total value of those things.
Spoiler
SanDLL.dll+1BB488

^ should be the first pet level. then HP/STR/INT/VIT/EXP/ATK/DEF/M.ATK/MDEF. next pet is +4C.

but the structure shifted a bit when i load a different save (by 40 to 80 bytes). not a proper address i guess. it's beyond my level :(
I added Active Party Attributes. I'm thinking I could just zero 00000000000 everything nearby the attributes, and hopefully I can zero out the Pets Upgrades. I also tried giving Pet monsters upgrades while it's following me. This is difficult to find because there is no indication in the game that tells me if I'm successful. I tried.
D0EVIL wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:23 pm
please add one item drop modifier 100% . 50% .75%
Thanks for the thumbs up!
This table already has 100% chance monster drop. "Enemy Always Drop Items"
If you downloaded this table from somewhere else that may be outdated, make sure you download the latest version here.
D0EVIL wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:25 pm
if possible add script use library for seed storage
Can you please explain what is the library in the game? Are you talking about a bookshelf? You can put seeds in the Fridge.

D0EVIL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by D0EVIL »

thanks