High Sea Saga DX

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: High Sea Saga DX

Post by Ella_Loves »

AkagamiShanks wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:23 am
does it banned when use on online match or it just for offline mode?
Using the table I can no longer do free battles. But everything else seems to be working in game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

I'd like to request two more cheats, first is infinite "Activity", each island has a limit to how long you can do stuff there before you get a message saying "Activity on this island is down" which causes enemies to stop spawning and trading for resources to stop. There's a little green bar next to the "Anchored" sign which shows how long you can do stuff there.

Second, CP in the Cheer Mode, eventually you can unlock Cheer Mode to be used in all battles except surveying. A bar slowly fills and grants CP to spend on buffs, the max it can fill to is 9. It's possible to upgrade how fast your CP fills, indicated by your cheer level, but that resets after you finish exploring an area. The highest you can normally reach is level 15, btw. I'd like it if CP is locked at 9, though I'd accept cheer level being set so high that you quickly fill up to that.

If you decide to add these, thanks a ton!

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

You are the best!!! thank you for the update! the Inf Merchant Time is the Activity max! is amazing!! can idle at an island for as long as you want, making this very idle friendly now ♥

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

Holy cow, thanks a ton!

agnocoustic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by agnocoustic »

AkagamiShanks wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:23 am
does it banned when use on online match or it just for offline mode?
On my previous playthrough before I used this table, even when I used the money, medals, and item cheats, boats for online battle were able to spawn but then I got greedy and wanted to try all of the offerings of this table so I made a new save and now not one boat spawned for online battle. LMAO Got to Kairo Island in just two days so I regret nothing. :D