Starfield

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlbertHP
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Starfield

Post by AlbertHP »

AlbertHP wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:31 pm
cheat engine wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:44 am
Would it be possible to make a cheat that disables the game not allowing you to lift certain havoked objects or carcasses? I'm no expert but it seems to me that the only reason that we can't move certain objects or bodies that does have physics is because the game impose some kind of prohibition on it, not because the in-game physics itself can't be used to affect them. This is the only explanation for why most of the settings related to moving objects that i have found doesn't work on these "forbidden" bodies and objects.

So I was thinking, if somehow whatever it is that prohibits us to move these bodies/objects can be turned off (specifically, whatever causes the warning "Object too heavy to lift") then we can perhaps manipulate these things after all.
What benefit could that possibility have?
Benefit? Besides fun and expanded gameplay options? Well, sometimes you might actually need to move a heavy carcass because they fell on another carcass that you want to get to for looting. Other times, they get in the way of you wanting to place an object during outpost building because you whacked them on your outpost grounds, and other times you just wanna toss them far away because they're eye sores. Plenty of benefits.

In any case, I was able to find an in-game setting that allowed me to do just that. So, it's no longer necessary to do it through CE

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

firemouz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by firemouz »

Is there any way to make an "add 500.000 credits" for the "GamePass" Version of the game?
I tried myself but could not get me more money/credits.

Edit: found one:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25675

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

firemouz wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:47 pm
Is there any way to make an "add 500.000 credits" for the "GamePass" Version of the game?

The console is a much faster way to do that. Type additem F 5000000 into the console and press return.

AlbertHP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AlbertHP »

Hey all, I haven't played Starfield since October. Has anyone tested whether the Zanzer cheat table still work for the latest update (1.8.88) ?
The reason I ask is because I might hold back on updating the game if it doesn't.
Thanks.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

FearLessCE wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:07 am
gir489 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:17 pm
firemouz wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:47 pm

The console is a much faster way to do that. Type additem F 5000000 into the console and press return.
It disable achivments. Any other ways to get credits?
if you install the Baka Achievement Enabler (SFSE) from nexus you can use the console to your hearts content without sacrificing achievements

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Update broke my table. Fixed the 2 items that didn't activate.
Attachments
Starfield.CT
(194.56 KiB) Downloaded 416 times

Excaliburator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Excaliburator »

Is there any option/way to instant 100% survey a planet (maybe from just scanning it)? It's pretty tedious to have to land (sometimes in multiple location) to get all the flora, fauna, resources and/or traits. IIRC, there's a mod on Nexus that instantly reveals all traits, I was hoping it could be applied to the entire planet's statistics.