Starfield

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Starfield

Post by anonymouz »

is there any way to change the sliders above the limits in the character creator
did somebody found a way yet? :|

(especially the eyes and eyebrows gives me headaches, coz i cant make narrow eyes ala clint eastwood as example, or cant have eyebrows nearer to the eyes)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

khuong wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:00 am
Has anyone taken a look at Contraband? Either a) remove it, b) 100% chance to bypass scan?
Buy shielded cargo container. Stick the contraband in it. Affix 2 [Link]. This will make it 90% likely to bypass scans. Although I've had it fail twice, it usually autosaves right before the scan, just reload the save and it will succeed the scan. Keep the contraband on the ship, because the only real use for it is to sell it to the Trade Authority. If you have a ridiculous amount to sell, highlight the Trade Authority's NPC in the console and additem F 100000 to them. They will (and are the only merchant to) also accept stolen goods. You can also trade from your ship's cargo at any merchant, so there's never a reason to have the contraband on your person. If you go through the Neon scanner with Aurora you will get detained. Just keep it on your ship.

I'm sure there's something in the game that causes it to max out at 90%, and if you found it you could make it go to 100%, but I just CBF'd. I've only rarely found contraband. I found some organs on a secret mission and I found some Aurora once. Very rarely have I needed to smuggle stuff. When I do have it, I make note to try and sell it ASAP.

classicaldonkey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by classicaldonkey »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:32 pm
Here are my contributions.

Player Pointer
Container Pointer
Experience Multiplier
Zero Weight
Research Ignores Skill Check
Free Research
Free Build
Free Craft
Free Equipment Mods
Ignore Craft Materials (thanks gir489) new
Ignore Skill Challenge
Unlimited Dialog Turns
Unlimited Boost Pack
Unlimited Oxygen
No Reload
Ship Systems Run at Full Power
Ignore All Ship Design Errors
Ignore Ship Module Hard Limit on Add
Ignore Ship Module Hard Limit on Copy
100% Pickpocket
Perfect Stealth fixed again, maybe?
Ship Engine Pointer
Unlimited Ship Weapons
Mannequin Pointer (Respawn Mantis Armor)
Stealth Always Active
Stealth Meter Always Visible
Unlimited Inventory

If you're someone who's using the Console, here's a dump of "all" equipment mod IDs.
I'll leave it up to the community to figure out if/how they are used and on what equipment.
These are for the ".amod" console command when applied to your equipment.
For instance, the first one in the list upgrades your weapon to quality level 4 (Advanced)
Or "F4CF0 One Inch Punch" gives your gun a shotgun spread.
Mayb3 being dumb, but how does the free building work, i just cant get it to work

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

classicaldonkey wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:52 am
Mayb3 being dumb, but how does the free building work, i just cant get it to work
You need to have the resources in your inventory first before it will work. It just prevents them from being consumed. See: viewtopic.php?p=313731#p313731

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:28 am
khuong wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:00 am
Has anyone taken a look at Contraband? Either a) remove it, b) 100% chance to bypass scan?
Buy shielded cargo container. Stick the contraband in it. Affix 2 [Link]. This will make it 90% likely to bypass scans. Although I've had it fail twice, it usually autosaves right before the scan, just reload the save and it will succeed the scan. Keep the contraband on the ship, because the only real use for it is to sell it to the Trade Authority. If you have a ridiculous amount to sell, highlight the Trade Authority's NPC in the console and additem F 100000 to them. They will (and are the only merchant to) also accept stolen goods. You can also trade from your ship's cargo at any merchant, so there's never a reason to have the contraband on your person. If you go through the Neon scanner with Aurora you will get detained. Just keep it on your ship.

I'm sure there's something in the game that causes it to max out at 90%, and if you found it you could make it go to 100%, but I just CBF'd. I've only rarely found contraband. I found some organs on a secret mission and I found some Aurora once. Very rarely have I needed to smuggle stuff. When I do have it, I make note to try and sell it ASAP.
Ya I guess that'll be the issue, I was messing around with Legendary Drops/Drop Rate kinda like what fearlessrevolution had, but for some reason my drops were all contraband.. lol I think I messed up the cheat somewhere.. oh well.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

khuong wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:02 am
Ya I guess that'll be the issue, I was messing around with Legendary Drops/Drop Rate kinda like what fearlessrevolution had, but for some reason my drops were all contraband.. lol I think I messed up the cheat somewhere.. oh well.
Yes, contraband is rarer and sells for a lot more, due to its rarity. What were you getting? I'm only aware of 3 types of contraband items. Mech parts, organs and Aurora.

ionstorm66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ionstorm66 »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:22 am
khuong wrote:
Yes, contraband is rarer and sells for a lot more, due to its rarity. What were you getting? I'm only aware of 3 types of contraband items. Mech parts, organs and Aurora.
Xenowarfare Tech, Sentient AI Adapters, Stolen Artwork, and Va'Ruun Heretic Writings are contraband too.

Aurora is busted if you can traffic it. You can buy all of it on Neon, goto the upper fish processing area, then jump down to your ship to bypass the scanners.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

ionstorm66 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:39 am
Va'Ruun Heretic Writings are contraband too.
Those fucking "muh heckin snake space godarino" guys have "heretic writings?" I wonder what it says. "LMAO UR SNAKE IS NOT REAL" Value: 10000 credits. Considering how pozzed this game is, I wouldn't be surprised if I was 100% correct.
ionstorm66 wrote:
Aurora is busted if you can traffic it. You can buy all of it on Neon, goto the upper fish processing area, then jump down to your ship to bypass the scanners.
Lmao, I gotta try that. I don't know where to acquire Aurora outside of just making it on pharmacy benches, but now I'm guessing random people around Neon have it on them or sell it.

WintermuteX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by WintermuteX »

Kafua wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:53 pm
is there a no fall damage script available? its nice flying around with the jetpack but i keep snapping my ankles 😂
setgs fJumpFallDamageMult 0

Kafua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kafua »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:56 am
ionstorm66 wrote:
Va'Ruun Heretic Writings are contraband too.
Those fucking "muh heckin snake space godarino" guys have "heretic writings?" I wonder what it says. "LMAO UR SNAKE IS NOT REAL" Value: 10000 credits. Considering how pozzed this game is, I wouldn't be surprised if I was 100% correct.
ionstorm66 wrote:
Lmao, I gotta try that. I don't know where to acquire Aurora outside of just making it on pharmacy benches, but now I'm guessing random people around Neon have it on them or sell it.
if you disable pirate ships/spacers/the Va'Ruun Zealots in a dog fight and then board them you got a pretty decent chance at getting contraband somewhere on the ship.

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:22 am
khuong wrote:
I believe it was an unintended bug while I was hacking Legendary / Loot chance -- It was flagging random legendary drops from mobs (armor/guns) as contraband.

I ended up fixing it afterwards, not sure how it happened in the first place, but I just dropped the random guns/armor that was improperly flagged and hasn't happened since.

the other ftrainer does it more elegantly by verifying the loot chance and xorps xmm0, i was just messing around testing for it

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Kafua wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:06 am
if you disable pirate ships/spacers/the Va'Ruun Zealots in a dog fight and then board them you got a pretty decent chance at getting contraband somewhere on the ship.
I'm allied with the Crimson Fleet, and I've never encountered a Va'Ruun ship. Spacers I have encountered quite a bit, and when I do board them, it's just the regular Eclipse junk. Spacesuits/guns/credits/resources etc. Are they on a particular part of the ship? I usually make a B-line for the cockpit, yoink the captain's stash and then zip back to my ship and blow up the craft.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:33 pm
Kafua wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:06 am
I'm allied with the Crimson Fleet, and I've never encountered a Va'Ruun ship. Spacers I have encountered quite a bit, and when I do board them, it's just the regular Eclipse junk. Spacesuits/guns/credits/resources etc. Are they on a particular part of the ship? I usually make a B-line for the cockpit, yoink the captain's stash and then zip back to my ship and blow up the craft.
Its random loot, usually "hidden" among junk things, most of them I find on planets in those random bases

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:44 pm
Its random loot, usually "hidden" among junk things, most of them I find on planets in those random bases
Man, I don't got time to be sitting there looking through junk like a fucking space hobo.

ionstorm66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ionstorm66 »

ionstorm66 wrote:
[/quote]

You can get it from the 2 gang bars in the slums if you pay for the vip room, or in the astral lounge which is where its legal.

The TA on Red Mile buys it and you dont get scanned.