Starfield - table v: 1.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Starfield - table v: 1.0.2 CT

Post by jonaaa »

glyth wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:52 pm
any one know to make targeting stuff in the console easier, i keep targeting pikh and stut and when i use the mouse wheal, well it realy a track pad, it scrolls tho everything to rapidly.
Try photo mode, then approach the target and try again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

aslo i tryed to spawn a dupe of someone and the dupes is set to essentail n i want its gun how can i get it? cause using there refid dont work and i dono there base id, the guns realy cool to never seen any like it in game

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

jonaaa wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:08 pm
glyth wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:52 pm
any one know to make targeting stuff in the console easier, i keep targeting pikh and stut and when i use the mouse wheal, well it realy a track pad, it scrolls tho everything to rapidly.
Try photo mode, then approach the target and try again.
any commans to take guns from npcs?

maybie a teleport to last nova to i got s fake loading screen any time i go near that door

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

glyth wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:23 pm
aslo i tryed to spawn a dupe of someone and the dupes is set to essentail n i want its gun how can i get it? cause using there refid dont work and i dono there base id, the guns realy cool to never seen any like it in game
You can try "OpenTeammateContainer 1" (no quotes). Haven't used or tested it myself, but it was the command used in Fallout 4 and most of those work in Starfield.

This is the description:
Opens the selected NPC's inventory (as if they were a companion, or knocked down) and allows you to transfer items to or from your own.

SgtSprinkle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SgtSprinkle »

Tried adding a skill point and closed the table now I have 2 skill points that are stuck and wont go away (infinite skill points) this is not what i was looking for lol. table cant find the pointer after re-opening just gets stuck.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

SgtSprinkle wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:08 am
Tried adding a skill point and closed the table now I have 2 skill points that are stuck and wont go away (infinite skill points) this is not what i was looking for lol. table cant find the pointer after re-opening just gets stuck.
Have you tried loading a previous save file? It is always recommended to do so, before applying the changes to revert them easily.
Also, it is never a good idea to close CE mid-"cheat" as the effect is still applied even if closed - you have to disable it first. It's probably written into you save file now.

You could try adding a Skill Point with this and see if it "resets" it? CFG "Game.AddPerkPoints" 1 - Keep the double quotes.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

I have decided not to add any more mods to my table.

Between Sunbeam’s achievement enabler allowing console commands usage and Zanzer’s fantastic cheat engine table, anything I add feels redundant and pointless.

I am not here to compete but contribute, I am doing this for fun and I have enjoyed Zanzer’s table so I am going to suggest that 😀

Have fun!

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

has anyone seen that YT video where you can spawnships and just board em to steal em? i been trying to get vigilance that way but dont seem to work any luck doing that?

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

glyth wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:14 am
has anyone seen that YT video where you can spawnships and just board em to steal em? i been trying to get vigilance that way but dont seem to work any luck doing that?
UC Vigilance is M class, thats why you cant pilot it. And apparently its over 80m long, so you probably need few commands/mods that allows you that first?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:50 am
glyth wrote:
UC Vigilance is M class, thats why you cant pilot it. And apparently its over 80m long, so you probably need few commands/mods that allows you that first?
I saw on Reddit an user somehow got access to "The Key" and supposedly he could also pilot it, he claims it was a glitch but seriously, how is even possible to pilot those things

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

jonaaa wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:25 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
glyth wrote:
I saw on Reddit an user somehow got access to "The Key" and supposedly he could also pilot it, he claims it was a glitch but seriously, how is even possible to pilot those things
yea the keys not even a ship its a station lol

joewalabelce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joewalabelce »

mausi125 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:20 am
or make a backup starfield.exe, open exe in HxD and change

C5 FA 10 41 3C C5 F8 2E 05 25 72 9E 02 to C5 FA 10 41 0C C5 F8 2E 05 25 72 9E 02 now your current weight is 0 never increase or consume oxygen
The game updated and I can not find anymore this hex.

Anyone can tell me how I find the new hex and the hex I need replace to, please?
So all the time the game updates i can change again the hex :D

Thanks!!!!

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

joewalabelce wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:22 pm
mausi125 wrote:

C5 FA 10 41 3C C5 F8 2E 05 25 72 9E 02 to C5 FA 10 41 0C C5 F8 2E 05 25 72 9E 02 now your current weight is 0 never increase or consume oxygen

Anyone can tell me how I find the new hex and the hex I need replace to, please?

Thanks!!!!
Console command to change your carryweight should be "player.setav carryweight x"? Will set your carryweight to x, or "player.modav carryweight x" which will increase your carryweight by x. (At least it was on Fallout 4.)

It's better to use modav over setav. Using setav will force the value, and can break some of the calculations. modav will increase your base carry weight and is easily reversible.

Haven't tested myself, as been busy with work, but most of the codes in Fallout 4 should work on Starfield.

joewalabelce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joewalabelce »

salineprune wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:47 pm
joewalabelce wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:22 pm
mausi125 wrote:

Thanks!!!!
Console command to change your carryweight should be "player.setav carryweight x"? Will set your carryweight to x, or "player.modav carryweight x" which will increase your carryweight by x. (At least it was on Fallout 4.)

It's better to use modav over setav. Using setav will force the value, and can break some of the calculations. modav will increase your base carry weight and is easily reversible.

Haven't tested myself, as been busy with work, but most of the codes in Fallout 4 should work on Starfield.
Thanks for reply but i am not interested in console command, sorry.

I really apreciate if u can tell us how to find the hex in the executable of the game, please! :D
Thanks.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

jonaaa wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:25 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
glyth wrote:
This is false, the key does not have a cockpit, engines, grav drive nor gears.

This specific post on reddit made it clear the key was not flyable at all, he only managed to land it through menus.