ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Post by senseirain »

Save Editor Pls?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

conanthedestroyer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by conanthedestroyer »

En Shortfall. And overburdened are always the two major things with AC that are the main things that hinder it. Any option to remove for them would be great.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Game crashs on level load are to blame on the games internal checks which do happen on level loads.
And it's also to blame on the users bc they did not read the instructions.
I found a workaround but it's annoying as hell and just disabling things before level loads is a easy solution.
The "Decativation" script simply disables everything at once.

Error on table start about the form background is to blame on the users bc they did not read that they should use CE 7.5.
If you do use 7.5 and have the issue then you probably compiled it yourself and did something wrong.

Cheat Form and scripts not working properly is usually also to blame on the users bc they did not execute the table lua script which holds most functions.
CE has settings for that which are by default so that signed tables execute it automatically on table start.

If the game closes on table start or nothing works at all it's most likely again to blame on the users bc they failed to bypass EAC properly.
If the bypass from my instructions isn't working you probably failed to download the actual release version and instead just downloaded the source code, this is your fault not mine.

If you get the message that "armoredcore6.exe" isn't running then you must have re-named the games executable so again to blame on the user.
And instructions on how to solve that are again mentioned in the main most already.

If you don't know how to navigate on a website or how to use CE then that's your problem not mine, I just make cheat tables.
Sure some ppl might be new to it all but there are more than enough tutorials and logical thinking is usually enough.

Reporting any kind of issue is totally fine if you read all given information first.
If someone else has reported the same thing already then there's no need to post it again.
And do include actual information when reporting issues so that we actually know what ya talking about.
If a AoB isn't found then my scripts usually print a info to the lua engine and when making a right click on a script it usually shows a error message.

I make tables all the time and release them for free, I do put a lot of work & time into this.
If you don't like me or my work then just carry on and look somehwere else for a table.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

Akira, great CTable. Thanks for the loadscreen fix in v1.1 i can confirm it works. I was manually turning them off before mission end in v1.

Starcitizen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Starcitizen »

Akira wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:06 pm
Kinda funny how much issues ppl have bc they fail to follow simple instructions / don't fully read the instructions.
I'll only reply to issues / questions that haven't been explained before.
don't want to be a mule but, the instruction said "copy the launch_modded_armoredcore6.exe in the main game folder, where there is the executable", ok, I got only a launch_modded_ac6.sln file in the github zip, copied it in the game folder, doesn't work (using the launch game option from the table), ok, let's change the .sln in .exe, still doesn't work. I followed the instruction i found or maybe there are more instructions and i missed it?

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

Thanks for the updated table. However, at least for me, the Inf AP doesn't work.
Starcitizen wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:26 am
Akira wrote:
Kinda funny how much issues ppl have bc they fail to follow simple instructions / don't fully read the instructions.
don't want to be a mule but, the instruction said "copy the launch_modded_armoredcore6.exe in the main game folder, where there is the executable", ok, I got only a launch_modded_ac6.sln file in the github zip, copied it in the game folder, doesn't work (using the launch game option from the table), ok, let's change the .sln in .exe, still doesn't work. I followed the instruction i found or maybe there are more instructions and i missed it?
Just make a desktop shortcut of the modded exe and lunch the game from there. Then you can start cheat engine.

BlackWyvern
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackWyvern »

Scripts randomly fall off mid-mission which then ultimately results in a crash. Checkbox stops working and can't turn off the affected script, then crashes about 30 seconds later. Master deactivation doesn't disable the broken script, but prevents the crash long enough to finish the mission.

----

OHKO also seems to break Sulla in 'Attack the Watchpoint', as he never engages combat.
Deactivation then fails to disable one or more scripts, and restarting from checkpoint results in:

'AP_AoB' not found or not unique:
89 83 ? ? ? ? 85 C0 7F

'ClipAmmo_AoB' not found or not unique:
8B ?? ?? 2B ?? 85 ?? 41 0F ?? ?? 89

At least OHKO if not more stuck enabled, Inf EN sets EN to zero, and crash when returning to garage due to stuck enabled scripts.

TM0414
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TM0414 »

Akira wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:37 am
Game crashs on level load are to blame on the games internal checks which do happen on level loads.
And it's also to blame on the users bc they did not read the instructions.
I found a workaround but it's annoying as hell and just disabling things before level loads is a easy solution.
The "Decativation" script simply disables everything at once.

Error on table start about the form background is to blame on the users bc they did not read that they should use CE 7.5.
If you do use 7.5 and have the issue then you probably compiled it yourself and did something wrong.

Cheat Form and scripts not working properly is usually also to blame on the users bc they did not execute the table lua script which holds most functions.
CE has settings for that which are by default so that signed tables execute it automatically on table start.

If the game closes on table start or nothing works at all it's most likely again to blame on the users bc they failed to bypass EAC properly.
If the bypass from my instructions isn't working you probably failed to download the actual release version and instead just downloaded the source code, this is your fault not mine.

If you get the message that "armoredcore6.exe" isn't running then you must have re-named the games executable so again to blame on the user.
And instructions on how to solve that are again mentioned in the main most already.

If you don't know how to navigate on a website or how to use CE then that's your problem not mine, I just make cheat tables.
Sure some ppl might be new to it all but there are more than enough tutorials and logical thinking is usually enough.

Reporting any kind of issue is totally fine if you read all given information first.
If someone else has reported the same thing already then there's no need to post it again.
And do include actual information when reporting issues so that we actually know what ya talking about.
If a AoB isn't found then my scripts usually print a info to the lua engine and when making a right click on a script it usually shows a error message.

I make tables all the time and release them for free, I do put a lot of work & time into this.
If you don't like me or my work then just carry on and look somehwere else for a table.
I can use the table without any problem.
Akira, thanks for the great mod.
I'm surprised that some people read (or don't read) the explanation and still don't understand this much.
BTW, do you have any plans to add other mods or update the table in the future?

panda1308
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by panda1308 »

is there any chance for godmode option?

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

panda1308 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:04 pm
is there any chance for godmode option?
It's already in the table my dude. Go read the 1st post better.

thehoneybadverine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thehoneybadverine »

will there be rapid fire and high accur? please and thank you

Crackensan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crackensan »

Starcitizen wrote:
Akira wrote:
You downloaded the source code, because Github is wierd.
[Link]

The EXE is here; which is the link that should be in OP post but ya know. Reasons.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

Hey akira, your one hit kill script is also being applied to enemies in "Mission 36: Take the Uninhabited Floating City" Against the towers HP. It's letting them one shot the towers and insta fail the mission.

sonikman102
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sonikman102 »

at this point I’m gonna start offering a cash reward to whoever figures out how to change ost chip values first. will gladly send it through pms

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Starcitizen wrote:
Maybe re-read the instructions, especially the bottom part.
Also think about the fact that my instructions say "executable" and "launch_modded_ac6.sln" is not a exe file.
If you had to re-name anything it would be in the instructions at gitHub and/or in my instructions.
Akira wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:07 am
EAC (Easy Anti Cheat) Bypass
[Link]
Thanks to kodoku for linking it in the request section.
Download the bypass executable and unpack it into the game folder where the default game executable is as well, then just launch the game through the bypass exe.

For the ppl that like to not use their brain, you gotta navigate to the release versions on the site and download the actual executable and not the source code.

BlackWyvern wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:49 am
Scripts randomly fall off mid-mission which then ultimately results in a crash. Checkbox stops working and can't turn off the affected script, then crashes about 30 seconds later. Master deactivation doesn't disable the broken script, but prevents the crash long enough to finish the mission.

OHKO also seems to break Sulla in 'Attack the Watchpoint', as he never engages combat.
Deactivation then fails to disable one or more scripts, and restarting from checkpoint results in:

'AP_AoB' not found or not unique:
'ClipAmmo_AoB' not found or not unique:
Not sure, never happened to me and I did play for a while to test things.

For one hit kill, it makes sense, I only check if it's the player or not, so one hit kill applies to everything but the player.

For AoB not found, that must be an issue on your end.
It is required to disable everything before closing the game or ce, this is something that should be done in any cheat table.
Now if CE crashes/freezes or what ever the script will still be active so when you restart the table it won't find the addresses bc the scripts are still active.
To fix that simply restart the game.