ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Post by Akira »

Updated the table in the main post
I know some ppl mentioned that the scripts stop working mid-game, this is part of the games internal checks.
However this literally never happened on my end but I saw it in the stream of a friend and added something for that in my scripts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vagrant
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vagrant »

Probably a reason for it, but Inf Clip Ammo removes the reload limitation on most ranged weapons (shotguns can be chain fired, etc.)

Inf Clip Ammo (NoLevelLoadCrash) does not.

TheDanMan051
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheDanMan051 »

Do we have anything that effects enemy damage dealt or defensible objects health? Repeatedly attempted the "Take the Uninhabited Floating City" mission and the suicide bombers just one-shot the tower. People saying it's due to the game detecting the usage of cheatengine/trainers, but others claim it can happen despite that and that the mission is just glitched.

Luna8Moo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luna8Moo »

That mission isn't glitched nor does it detect any trainers outside of EAC which has to be disabled to use anything, suicide bombers take around 70% of the tower shield, if you just use a fast mech you can easily keep 100% shield up before them ending up the mission with 30% shield remaining or more if you try and kill at least few of them(they are very weak, just fast, one large explosive could take the whole group out with some luck or just use a weak, but fast weapon to kill at least one or two). And again you have both the tower and it's shield, even if you loose the shield, the tower has hp as well. Hard to imagine loosing shield before them as most enemies are slowly driving or are carried by helis and can be quickly destroyed before managing to shot once. There's a wave of snipers before them, but they don't deal much damage either.

If in your game the tower get's one shotted it just means you're using some "one shot" cheat which affects damage to everything, there are multiply missions where you have either to defend something, stop enemies from hacking or AI partners where such cheats will make you instantly loose.

TheDanMan051
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheDanMan051 »

Luna8Moo wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:36 am
That mission isn't glitched nor does it detect any trainers outside of EAC which has to be disabled to use anything, suicide bombers take around 70% of the tower shield, if you just use a fast mech you can easily keep 100% shield up before them ending up the mission with 30% shield remaining or more if you try and kill at least few of them(they are very weak, just fast, one large explosive could take the whole group out with some luck or just use a weak, but fast weapon to kill at least one or two). And again you have both the tower and it's shield, even if you loose the shield, the tower has hp as well. Hard to imagine loosing shield before them as most enemies are slowly driving or are carried by helis and can be quickly destroyed before managing to shot once. There's a wave of snipers before them, but they don't deal much damage either.

If in your game the tower get's one shotted it just means you're using some "one shot" cheat which affects damage to everything, there are multiply missions where you have either to defend something, stop enemies from hacking or AI partners where such cheats will make you instantly loose.
I wasn't running anything other than infinite boost and they were still one-shotting the tower. There's clips of them only doing 5-10% damage, and even the subreddit thinks it's glitched. That said, right after posting this I finagled around with cheat engine and put on a global defensive multiplier while also intercepting the majority of them (and those that I didn't intercept indeed only did 10% damage or less).

Mahamuud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mahamuud »

i get : Failure loading the trainer. Reason: this not valid cheat table

Luna8Moo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luna8Moo »

TheDanMan051 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:43 am
I wasn't running anything other than infinite boost and they were still one-shotting the tower. There's clips of them only doing 5-10% damage, and even the subreddit thinks it's glitched. That said, right after posting this I finagled around with cheat engine and put on a global defensive multiplier while also intercepting the majority of them (and those that I didn't intercept indeed only did 10% damage or less).
Tried without that cheat? Compiled code is automatically optimized to reuse a lot of the code, so function cheats affect can have side effects affecting completely unrelated things. It's possible boost function is shared between player and enemies and affects dmg calculation.
I finished that mission a minimum of 4 times(3 for each playthrough + ranked) and never had any issue, through knowing bad japanese coding, it's possible the damage suicide drones do can be tied to FPS so people running with fps unlocked might end up one shotted while people running at console hardware only get 30% dmg.

BlackLusterSoldier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackLusterSoldier »

hello, thanks for the table. but sadly only infinite reserve ammo and infinite clip works for me, eac is disabled plus i use the modded exe on top of that but infinite repair kits crashes the game when used, infinite ap still doesnt work, same for infinite en. idk whats wrong honestly, they never worked in the older version of the table either

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

BlackLusterSoldier wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:41 pm
hello, thanks for the table. but sadly only infinite reserve ammo and infinite clip works for me, eac is disabled plus i use the modded exe on top of that but infinite repair kits crashes the game when used, infinite ap still doesnt work, same for infinite en. idk whats wrong honestly, they never worked in the older version of the table either
No clue man, I made it for the latest steam version of the game, starting the game through the bypass linked in the main post.
Table works 100% fine on my end and was also tested by a friend of mine.
Do the scripts give you any error messages?

Taeko.v
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Taeko.v »

i only see the sln file, i dont see the modded launcher exe file

Crackensan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crackensan »

Taeko.v wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:02 am
i only see the sln file, i dont see the modded launcher exe file
[Link]

Download the exe. Because OP still hasn't updated the first post to make it easier.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Crackensan wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:49 am
Because OP still hasn't updated the first post to make it easier.
It's literally the link to the main page so stop bitching about it lol, ppl just gotta use their brain.
It even tells you in the instructions to go to the corret section.

L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by L@stAce »

Has anyone found the beginning of the parts inventory yet? I can think of one way to find it. Get to the part in the beginning just after the shop is unlocked. Do an unknown value scan. buy 1 part. Do a changed value scan followed by five or so unchanged to get rid of unstable addresses. Reload save before you bought the part and do another changed value scan. Rinse and repeat about 1 million times until hopefully you get a value that makes sense and with a ridiculous amount of luck you've found the inventory. If anyone wants to try this / has a better way, I will be trying this over the weekend. Wish me luck and sanity

pvniep
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pvniep »

Thank you for your work, Akira! I really appreciate it.

I would be grateful if you could add a way to set a fixed number of AP. I'm doing a hitless run, where I try to complete missions without receiving any damage, and I thought best way to do this is to set AP to 1 - it would allow me not to worry about the AP meter and I could simply focus on the game world. Or maybe such an option is already present among the pointers (sorry, I'm a CE rookie)?

abyssano78
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abyssano78 »

Hey, I really don't know how to do, since the process name isn't "armoredcore6.exe" but start_protected_game.exe.
ans when I try to rename it by doing the Game Process0 command I get this error message:
Error:[string "GameProcess0 = start_protected_game.exe
..."]:1: attempt to index a nil value (global 'start_protected_game')
Script Error
How do I do ?