Deus Ex Human Revolution Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Deus Ex Human Revolution Table

Post by STN »

I've got Health (200 max), Energy (a full battery is 30 150 max), Stamina (works more like endurance 0 is full), Praxis (68 is max), Overall Experience, Experience to next Praxis point (set it to 5000 for 1 point next time you gain experience to 10000 for 20 points etc.) and Credits.

Steam version 1.1.622.0

[Edit] Alright here's another version of the table working with the patch. Let me know if you are having problems. The first table had some intermittent trouble. This one is working for now.

Steam version 1.2.630.0

[Edit] Yet another version for the latest patch.

Steam version 1.2.633.0

This is my second table -- kept it simple, so don't scowl at its simplicity, please.

Current Experience
Total Experience
Health Base
Health Boost
Energy
Praxis Points

Note: if you freeze health boost, you'll never lose any health -- and setting it means it comes back, or so I've noticed on a few occasions.

Upgrade Note: I tried to have most of the pointer addresses using the same base address, so upgrading game version should be a simple matter of changing the base for anyone with different versions. Just double click on the P->????????? and change the address at the bottom (after finding one of the level 5 pointers with 14,3c offsets using Pointer Scan).

EDIT: ignore the 1.1.633 below (a bit woozy on narcs today)

EDIT #2: ADDITIONAL FINDINGS

COMBAT RIFLE

Combat Rifle number in the text file by Kyle873 is a little off... FC 28 is the correct hex code.

PLASMA RIFLE WITH COOLING MOD

Don't know if anyone has found or bothered posting this yet, but here is a weapon hex code for the plasma rifle with cooling mod:

Plasma Rifle + Cooling System mod: 0E 91

Yes, perceptive ones out there, that is 0E, instead of 0F. That is all it takes -- I was banging my head against the wall when I found out, I must say.

EDIT 3: ADDITIONAL FINDINGS

Rocket Launcher with Heat Targeting: 94 4A

Note: I seem to avoid crashes by using weapons I pick up and turn them into rocket launchers.

EDIT 4: NEAR-INFINITE INVENTORY

For those who want every weapon in the book like I do, learn to use Kyle873's information on how to change the X and Y coordinates for the items -- ww ww 00 00 01 hh 01 00 xx 00 00 00 yy 00 00 00 -- where 'w' is weapon code, 'h' is horizontal = 0 or vertical = 1, 'x' is X axis starting count from 0, 'y' is Y axis starting count from 0. By placing items on the right and bottom edges of your inventory, you can squeeze in weapons, make them overlap and salvage much needed space for ammo, software, grenades and other stuff.

EDIT 5: Added new table -- rock solid pointers so far -- for version 1.4.651 using the SKIDROW cracked update.

Made by unksil

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
dxhr 1.4.651 skidrow.CT
(3.58 KiB) Downloaded 464 times