F1 Manager 2023

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 Manager 2023

Post by ModEngine »

Juillard wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:49 am
I really have a hard time using cheat engine
My antivirus is constantly blocking, when I turn it off it's widows who panic
Add the app to its exception list. AVs don’t like modifier apps (cheats/mods/trainers) from unknown developers and put warnings of potentially unwanted

Sorry bro. It’s OK if you don’t trust and don’t use it. I am sure one day this will not be an issue when the app becomes popular.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ModEngine on Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

denise123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denise123 »

you should change the OP back to what it was, none of the "features" are present in the table posted. instead you're just shilling your own sketchy software.

4l W4k3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 4l W4k3 »

denise123 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:44 pm
you should change the OP back to what it was, none of the "features" are present in the table posted. instead you're just shilling your own sketchy software.
Denise123 is right. We should have the right to choose the soft we want. Imposing your software will not make it more popular, start by certifying it and making a clean installation wizard. Your table is useless until it can be used with cheatengine.

This topic is fake, there is none of the features listed, it should be deleted by moderator

Fire_Spy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fire_Spy »

Yeah, ohh you need to register.. why? don't need to register cheat engine.. It just works..
So is there any way to mod the cost cap using that savegame database editor? I've tried looking but can't find it anywhere.

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

Fire_Spy wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:50 am
Yeah you mod thing is a pile of shit mate, ohh you need to register.. why? don't need to register cheat engine.. It just works..
So is there any way to mod the cost cap using that savegame database editor? I've tried looking but can't find it anywhere.
I don't think it's possible through editing the save, but even if it's possible, it's not very convenient, because you will have to find data on all your expenses for the season and put zeros there without touching something superfluous.
Save editing works perfectly for changing the character of any racers, staff and money in the account. This method is much more convenient than last year's in the table, since you can change any characteristic to any value, and not all battles to 100.
It is also possible to change the development hours for any team, but this method requires changing the hours every time the development period starts.
In order to make zero cost of developing parts and other expenses you need to use a name which I can't write here.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

4l W4k3 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:46 am
Denise123 is right. We should have the right to choose the soft we want. Imposing your software will not make it more popular, start by certifying it and making a clean installation wizard. Your table is useless until it can be used with cheatengine.

This topic is fake, there is none of the features listed, it should be deleted by moderator
Fake how? The features I listed are available. The app is completely optional and nobody is forcing you to use it. There is a working cheat engine table provided.

Once you activate the money cheat in cheat engine, spend it someway or gain it to see it take effect. The game doesn’t update money immediately until you do something with the money.

But how is this any different than savegame editors or database editors that are being recommended here? If anything it is much easier to use. There are table makers who don’t even post a single table but their apps or editors or encrypted tables behaving like exes dropping files/calling urls etc.

4l W4k3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 4l W4k3 »

cheat engine wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:37 pm
4l W4k3 wrote:

Fake how? The features I listed are available. The app is completely optional and nobody is forcing you to use it. There is a working cheat engine table provided.

Once you activate the money cheat in cheat engine, spend it someway or gain it to see it take effect. The game doesn’t update money immediately until you do something with the money.

But how is this any different than savegame editors or database editors that are being recommended here? If anything it is much easier to use. There are table makers who don’t even post a single table but their apps or editors or encrypted tables behaving like exes dropping files/calling urls etc. Example (viewtopic.php?t=21806) It’s just more convenient to do things outside CE sometimes.
sorry to tell you the truth but between what you promise :
"Features
Unlimited Money
Max Fuel
Low Fuel
Retire Competition
Unlimited CFD Hours
Unlimited Wind Tunnel Time
Money Multiplier
Add Money Amount
No Cost Cap"

and what you offer:
Unlimited Money (and I couldn't get it work)

there is a big difference
did i miss something? your app is completely optional? i don't think so

database modification is longer and tedious but real and effective, your table doen't work and doesn't offer all the features listed (except unlimited money if anyone can make it work)

I wish that were true but it's not, factually

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

4l W4k3 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:08 pm

Unlimited Money (and I couldn't get it work)

database modification is longer and tedious but real and effective, your table doen't work and doesn't offer all the features listed (except unlimited money if anyone can make it work)
Did you follow the instructions? Weird, I will test and update, maybe the game update did break the table.

denise123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denise123 »

Luxorserg47 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:03 pm
Fire_Spy wrote:
Yeah you mod thing is a pile of shit mate, ohh you need to register.. why? don't need to register cheat engine.. It just works..
I don't think it's possible through editing the save, but even if it's possible, it's not very convenient, because you will have to find data on all your expenses for the season and put zeros there without touching something superfluous.
Save editing works perfectly for changing the character of any racers, staff and money in the account. This method is much more convenient than last year's in the table, since you can change any characteristic to any value, and not all battles to 100.
It is also possible to change the development hours for any team, but this method requires changing the hours every time the development period starts.
In order to make zero cost of developing parts and other expenses you need to use a name which I can't write here.
you can edit the cost cap at "Regulations_Enum_Changes"
I'm not sure if it'll cause problems if you make CurrentValue higher than MaxValue, but it worked fine on my end when I changed CurrentValue to 500 million and MaxValue to 1 billion.

pirulita
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pirulita »

Guys, just don't download cheat engine, I downloaded it and my antivirus threw this one day after downloading [Link]

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

cheat engine wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:37 pm
4l W4k3 wrote:

But how is this any different than savegame editors or database editors that are being recommended here? If anything it is much easier to use. There are table makers who don’t even post a single table but their apps or editors or encrypted tables behaving like exes dropping files/calling urls etc. Example (viewtopic.php?t=21806)
if you actually downloaded any of Aranaktu tables you can still see his full table without using the Gui that he provides...so nothing like yours sorry you picked the wrong person to compare to... [Link]

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

denise123 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:00 pm
Luxorserg47 wrote:
Fire_Spy wrote:
I'm not sure if it'll cause problems if you make CurrentValue higher than MaxValue, but it worked fine on my end when I changed CurrentValue to 500 million and MaxValue to 1 billion.
Thanks for the helpful advice!
Please tell me, in that section is the value of "Regulations_Enum_Changes" the same for all or for each command separately?

Fire_Spy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fire_Spy »

denise123 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:00 pm
Luxorserg47 wrote:
Fire_Spy wrote:
Thank you so much!

BAKERCZE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BAKERCZE »

Is there any chance that the unlimited CFD and aerodynamics works for AI too ?
bcs i turned it on for like 5 hours playing and upgraded my parts on the best so my car can dominate but it cannot is it possible ?

Pocman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pocman »

denise123 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:05 pm
just an FYI for fellow cheaters, you can use the same SQL editing method as last year's game.
xAranaktu's 'F1-Manager-2022-SaveFile-Repacker' works for 2023 as well.
how do you activate the cheat ? when i click on activate me before you load your game save nothing happens.
I have opened F1 Manager 23 with cheat engine 7.5. Please help thx