F1 Manager 2023

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: F1 Manager 2023

Post by Luxorserg47 »

If you play many seasons then use F1 Manager Save Browser with save.f1setup.It it will diversify the game very well.
After an update that broke the script, I was missing some functions.
For example, changing the face/name/country of the pilot or personnel and more flexible settings for the power of parts than is available in the database editor.
Save Browser allows you to change drivers/staff, change weekends more flexibly, change engines and parts more flexibly, shows ideal settings for each driver for the weekend, bring back retired drivers, change rules, season parts limit, team money and season money limit , the level of buildings and their condition, the condition of the pit stop team and other things.
The only thing that doesn’t work for me is changing temperatures (weather) - since you can easily swap stages, I also want to change the air temperature, but for some reason the required temperatures are saved in the save, but in the game during the weekend the temperature is standard. What I really liked about this editor is the ability to see all the necessary values and edit everything to suit your needs.
Do you want the perfect car? At the beginning of the season, edit all detail values in "Parts - Car Parts" and "Parts - Expertise" and your cars are faster than Red Bull by at least 5 seconds per lap. You can also improve/worse the details of any other command.
Do you want an interesting fight over long distances? Give all teams 500-600 million, improve all buildings to the maximum and also their integrity, upgrade several people from each personnel branch to high levels and watch.
You can also sometimes repair buildings so that teams do not waste time on this and restore the fatigue of pit teams. Changing the allowed number of parts only works from the next season, so make the change in advance.
Interesting fact: in the game, engines are selected at the beginning of the season, but for the game itself this is a separate detail for each team. That is, you can strengthen/weaken the engine by any indicator for any team and make the outsider a better engine.
You can also have a fun season with all the sprints (due to the old sprint rules in the game, this can greatly affect the championship).
Important: if you put a sprint on a stage for which there is no sprint in the base game, then when it starts you will have a buggy image. Don’t press anything and after a few seconds the bug will disappear and the sprint session will begin.
Also be careful with changing temperatures: when I did this, after a few races the game began to crash. Since I wrote earlier that temperatures do not change, you can leave them alone and change only the type of weather (sun, rain) or try at your own peril and risk.
If you want to change the values during the race (fuel, 100 tires, 100 battery, maximum parts integrity) then try a cheat that cannot be named here.
I haven't used it for a long time, but I think it works.
The game itself has several problems that require solutions:
- outdated sprint weekend format
- no display of the name of the second/third pilot during accidents
- very frequent collisions between cars of the same team
- small number of faces for generated players and staff
- there is no rule prohibiting changing tires under a red flag (except for weather conditions)
- no additional racing tracks (playing many seasons on the same tracks is boring, especially since many of the current tracks are a shame).
I hope all this information will be useful and allow someone to improve the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1