Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Slarkyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by Slarkyboi »

benny89 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:08 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:45 pm
EnableCheats just constructs the CheatManager, as a general behavior. Nothing else. You're good without that step.
Thanks. Listen SunBeam, I know you are not fan of the game but I know you probably dumped whole game when looking at it. The way adding/summoning items work is that they can be summoned only from location. However, it was found out when you use a long entry like this one:

"Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/01_Graveyard/RingOfTheAdmiral/Ring_RingOfTheAdmiral.Ring_RingOfTheAdmiral_C|Summon Ring_RingOfTheAdmiral_C"

So if you maybe had dump of it, maybe you have list for those longer commands?
How do you add items directly to your inventory? for example I want RavagersMaw, but I can't spawn (Summon) that because it is awarded from killing ravanger, it is directly added to your inventory, I think we can't spawn that because there is no model for it on the ground, what's the command for adding items directly to your inventory?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Korinthian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Korinthian »

Slarkyboi wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:33 pm
Kulligunde wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:41 am
SureYes wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:22 am
What is the ID/BP for armors? I have been trying to spawn the realmwalker set and it is not working... it is not ARMOR_REALMWALKER[PIECE]_C and i cant seem to figure it out at all...
summon Armor_Legs_Survivor.Armor_Legs_Survivor_C that is how u would need to write it, i searched a bit but also couldnt find anything like "realmwalker". I can remember that in from the ashes the armors got diffrent BP names like the labyrinth armor was named Mythic or something like that. I think there is no fast way of finding out. If u know that is loaded in ur world just dig ur way all of the loaded armors. Or is it a pre-order thing?
Phaux wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:12 am

What are you using to dump the objects?
Oh there are serval way to dump objects in unreal engine games. Most used is the UnofficialUnrealUnlocker. Got a few extras like FreeCam or unlock the console and also dump objects... Remnant 2 is not working with it. Crashes as soon as u try to load it in ur game. Ofc. they try to disable tools like this. Just google something like "Remnant 2 allow assets" and u will find stuff u only need to unpack it to ur game folder and start the game. I have no idea what links are ok to post and what links are not allowed. Its my first time posting smth here if its possible i can send u a DM.
There are also other tools like unrealviewer, its made to browse animations and models but u can also take a look into the files for every Blueprint, but not for loaded blueprints just the files of the game, not ur saves.
Ladies and Gentlements, the mistery has been solved, to spawn (summon) realmwaler set, you have to type in the following commands,

Summon Armor_Gloves_explorer_C
Summon Armor_Head_explorer_C
Summon Armor_Legs_explorer_C

My name is Houhoou and thank you very much.
Was there a specific map you had to be on, per one of the earlier posts about how items load? And was it in Ward 13?

Slarkyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slarkyboi »

Korinthian wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:28 pm
Slarkyboi wrote:
Kulligunde wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:41 am

summon Armor_Legs_Survivor.Armor_Legs_Survivor_C that is how u would need to write it, i searched a bit but also couldnt find anything like "realmwalker". I can remember that in from the ashes the armors got diffrent BP names like the labyrinth armor was named Mythic or something like that. I think there is no fast way of finding out. If u know that is loaded in ur world just dig ur way all of the loaded armors. Or is it a pre-order thing?

Oh there are serval way to dump objects in unreal engine games. Most used is the UnofficialUnrealUnlocker. Got a few extras like FreeCam or unlock the console and also dump objects... Remnant 2 is not working with it. Crashes as soon as u try to load it in ur game. Ofc. they try to disable tools like this. Just google something like "Remnant 2 allow assets" and u will find stuff u only need to unpack it to ur game folder and start the game. I have no idea what links are ok to post and what links are not allowed. Its my first time posting smth here if its possible i can send u a DM.
There are also other tools like unrealviewer, its made to browse animations and models but u can also take a look into the files for every Blueprint, but not for loaded blueprints just the files of the game, not ur saves.
Ladies and Gentlements, the mistery has been solved, to spawn (summon) realmwaler set, you have to type in the following commands,

Was there a specific map you had to be on, per one of the earlier posts about how items load? And was it in Ward 13?
Ward 13 is fine for me to spawn those realmwalkers

Korinthian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Korinthian »

Slarkyboi wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:45 pm
Korinthian wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:28 pm
Slarkyboi wrote:

Ward 13 is fine for me to spawn those realmwalkers
Dang, alright. For some reason it's not working for me despite enabling everything and using the command in the console.

EDIT: Worked for me using the "Try Give Resource" script; also the Gloves were listed twice, so the armor is Armor_Body_explorer_C
Last edited by Korinthian on Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

swiftclutch wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:17 pm
Once you've fouind the thing you're looking for, what do you copy to spawn it with the cheat engine?
You don't just spawn anything...

1) summon console command CREATES AN ACTOR from an Actor class.
2) To do so, you need to specify the Class and this Class has to have been loaded into the game map/level. Otherwise nothing will happen.

Now.. if what you want to spawn - either with summon console command or cfemen's scripts - is an Actor (name suffixed with "_C", doesn't matter if full path) --AND-- its Class has been loaded into the map.. then it will work. You'll see something appearing in front of you, which you could potentially pick up.

Do note that NONE OF THE ACTORS ARE INITIALIZED WITH GAME PROPERTIES. Just with basic ENGINE Actor properties. So if you think you'll spawn a Level 20 weapon -- just saying -- you won't. If you think your spawned whatever will have the stats you read on some forum, it might not. And so on. It all depends what's the Actor's default state and how it was implemented into the Engine. And no, you can't control those aspects through summon (or any other scripts that spawn them, for that matter).

So, please, for the love of god, stop bitching about this subject considering you will not get in the end what you want, how you want it and will complain said object isn't worth the stress...

Slarkyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slarkyboi »

SunBeam is about to lose his shit, Holy shit. D:

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Slarkyboi wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:25 pm

How do you add items directly to your inventory? for example I want RavagersMaw, but I can't spawn (Summon) that because it is awarded from killing ravanger, it is directly added to your inventory, I think we can't spawn that because there is no model for it on the ground, what's the command for adding items directly to your inventory?
IF the class is loaded you can use the Give Resource script - it does spawn items directly into the inventory.
So actually this script is a >Give Item<

Slarkyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slarkyboi »

Thanks, I see that now

Mirri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mirri »

Anyone know the sporebloom code since the bug screwed me outta the reward?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

To everyone who is unable to use the table, this table is made for the vanilla version of the game.
UE4SS for example patches something that the table relies on and therefore the table won't work.
So when using this table just uninstall UE4SS or what ever else might change the game code.

cfemen might modify his table later on so that you can use the table together with UE4SS.

Table got updated
Last edited by Akira on Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:09 pm
swiftclutch wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:17 pm
Once you've fouind the thing you're looking for, what do you copy to spawn it with the cheat engine?
You don't just spawn anything...

1) summon console command CREATES AN ACTOR from an Actor class.
2) To do so, you need to specify the Class and this Class has to have been loaded into the game map/level. Otherwise nothing will happen.

Now.. if what you want to spawn - either with summon console command or cfemen's scripts - is an Actor (name suffixed with "_C", doesn't matter if full path) --AND-- its Class has been loaded into the map.. then it will work. You'll see something appearing in front of you, which you could potentially pick up.

Do note that NONE OF THE ACTORS ARE INITIALIZED WITH GAME PROPERTIES. Just with basic ENGINE Actor properties. So if you think you'll spawn a Level 20 weapon -- just saying -- you won't. If you think your spawned whatever will have the stats you read on some forum, it might not. And so on. It all depends what's the Actor's default state and how it was implemented into the Engine. And no, you can't control those aspects through summon (or any other scripts that spawn them, for that matter).

So, please, for the love of god, stop bitching about this subject considering you will not get in the end what you want, how you want it and will complain said object isn't worth the stress...
But.... Why male models?

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

there''s a nexus mod that may do this kind of unpacking. here's the description:

"This mod allows custom asset mods to be loaded in Remnant 2. Without this, asset-based mesh/texture/language/etc. mods are not possible.

This mod relies on an unreleased version of RE-UE4SS, which is packaged with it to simplify installation. UE4SS also includes mods for a console enabler and a blueprint mod loader. If you wish to turn either of those features off, go to Remnant2\Remnant2\Binaries\Win64\Mods\mods.txt and set the corresponding lines to 0."

haven't unpack or done anything with it yet, cuz idk what i'm doing at the moment lol.

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

Code for Archon Set armor ( just summon them in ward 13 )

summon Armor_Body_Archon_C
summon Armor_Head_Archon_C
summon Armor_Legs_Archon_C
summon Armor_Gloves_Archon_C
Last edited by oilnarak01 on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

Code for Relic ( just summon them in ward 13 )

summon Relic_Consumable_UnsulliedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_PulsingHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_ShieldedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_CrystalHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_TranquilHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_SalvagedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_BloomingHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_TormentedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_QuiltedHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_SiphonHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_DivertingHeart_C
summon Relic_Consumable_ResonatingHeart_C