Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JonathanVQP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by JonathanVQP »

Does anyone have the item code for the "Misplaced Memoir"?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Iam74Gibson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iam74Gibson »

Hi all, just found this forum and have searched through all 38 pages for what should be pretty simple.. I have CT installed on Gamepass and it works. The issue is, I cannot get the comand to do more than one thing at a time.. I have tried a variety of items using the syntax like this...
Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Materials/World/BloodMoonEssence/Material_BloodMoonEssence.Material_BloodMoonEssence_C |99
I have tried with a space after the C, without, lowered the qty, etc. Nothing works... do I have this right?
One thing to know, when setting it up, I could not check the box for Cheat Manager (enable in main menu)...
Otherwise I am able to spawn one thing at a time. Advice is appreciated

qqaszqqasz1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qqaszqqasz1 »

Will this be updated for 400,313?

edmundheier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by edmundheier »

Not working currently. Says the error code is lua error at line 1- failure determining what aobStaticFind means

please update

kappa6g
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kappa6g »

Spawning materials still works but its only able to do it in quantities of 1, item spawning no longer seems to be functional. Wonder if the commands have changed..

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

update pls

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

is there a working table for steam version 402,459?

Macca
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Macca »

Hey guys the spawn items thing. Does anyone know if still works. I'm bad with computers but going to give it a go. Just wondering if it still works though first haha. I saw nexus used to have one but it's been removed, maybe same sort of thing here?

CheatEngineAnomaly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CheatEngineAnomaly »

After Hours of digging I finally got traits to spawn with the summon command. thanks to you guys for the knowledge and one person from nexus who uploaded all the traits command wrong lol. "Summon-trait" command did the job for me. now I have everything in the game minus one hidden trophy 🏆

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

CheatEngineAnomaly wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:05 am
After Hours of digging I finally got traits to spawn with the summon command. thanks to you guys for the knowledge and one person from nexus who uploaded all the traits command wrong lol. "Summon-trait" command did the job for me. now I have everything in the game minus one hidden trophy 🏆
Hi,no succeful here,i tried "Summon-trait SkillTrait_RealityRune_C 1" and command error.
can you pls give me a example?
ty

dario2898
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dario2898 »

Will this be updated for last version??

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Dasten wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:41 pm
Traits can't be summoned btw ... if anyone knows a way please share and thank you.
This is not true, go nexus mods

pblivingston
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pblivingston »

You provided no information on how to do this. Please back up your claim with instructions so others can confirm you aren't just straight up lying.

pblivingston
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pblivingston »

justiny wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:43 am
Dasten wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:41 pm
Traits can't be summoned btw ... if anyone knows a way please share and thank you.
This is not true, go nexus mods
That mod doesn't work and the author has disabled/never enabled posts or bug reports. I smell a scam. Author probably just wants their downloads/endorsements from the people who download/endorse without ever actually using the mod.

edit: I was just wrong. It works as advertised. I have no idea what I was doing wrong at first, but it was definitely a "me" problem.

CheatEngineAnomaly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CheatEngineAnomaly »

pblivingston wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:35 pm
You provided no information on how to do this. Please back up your claim with instructions so others can confirm you aren't just straight up lying.
I don't have to provide anything but because I'm not a liar I will prove to you that I indeed did not lie, and this is how I manage to do it by the summon commands. all you have to do is copy and paste, that of course if you read all the pages on how to make this work! here is the list that I put together in my "Hours of digging."

COPY & PASTE ONE BY ONE INTO THE SUMMON COMMAND
PICK UP EACH ONE AFTER SUMMONING
THEN REPEAT THE STEPS

Archetype Traits

SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/FlashCaster/Trait_FlashCaster.Trait_FlashCaster_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/AmmoReserves/Trait_AmmoReserves.Trait_AmmoReserves_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/Fortify/Trait_Fortify.Trait_Fortify_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/Kinship/Trait_Kinship.Trait_Kinship_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/Longshot/Trait_Longshot.Trait_Longshot_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/Potency/Trait_Potency.Trait_Potency_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/Regrowth/Trait_Regrowth.Trait_Regrowth_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/StrongBack/Trait_StrongBack.Trait_StrongBack_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/Swiftness/Trait_Swiftness.Trait_Swiftness_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/Triage/Trait_Triage.Trait_Triage_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/Untouchable/Trait_Untouchable.Trait_Untouchable_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_DLC1/Items/Traits/Affliction/Trait_Affliction.Trait_Affliction_C

Core Traits

SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Archetype/Amplitude/Trait_Amplitude.Trait_Amplitude_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/ArcaneStrike/Trait_ArcaneStrike.Trait_ArcaneStrike_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Barkskin/Trait_Barkskin.Trait_Barkskin_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/BloodBond/Trait_BloodBond.Trait_BloodBond_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Bloodstream/Trait_Bloodstream.Trait_Bloodstream_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Endurance/Trait_Endurance.Trait_Endurance_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Expertise/Trait_Expertise.Trait_Expertise_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Fitness/Trait_Fitness.Trait_Fitness_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Footwork/Trait_Footwork.Trait_Footwork_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Glutton/Trait_Glutton.Trait_Glutton_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Handling/Trait_Handling.Trait_Handling_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Recovery/Trait_Recovery.Trait_Recovery_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Resonance/Trait_Resonance.Trait_Resonance_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Revivalist/Trait_Revivalist.Trait_Revivalist_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Rugged/Trait_Rugged.Trait_Rugged_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Scholar/Trait_Scholar.Trait_Scholar_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Shadeskin/Trait_Shadeskin.Trait_Shadeskin_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Siphoner/Trait_Siphoner.Trait_Siphoner_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Spirit/Trait_Spirit.Trait_Spirit_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Vigor/Trait_Vigor.Trait_Vigor_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_Base/Items/Traits/Core/Wayfarer/Trait_Wayfarer.Trait_Wayfarer_C
SummonTrait /Game/World_DLC1/Items/Traits/DarkPact/Trait_DarkPact.Trait_DarkPact_C
Last edited by CheatEngineAnomaly on Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.