Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kulligunde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by Kulligunde »

SureYes wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:22 am
What is the ID/BP for armors? I have been trying to spawn the realmwalker set and it is not working... it is not ARMOR_REALMWALKER[PIECE]_C and i cant seem to figure it out at all...
summon Armor_Legs_Survivor.Armor_Legs_Survivor_C that is how u would need to write it, i searched a bit but also couldnt find anything like "realmwalker". I can remember that in from the ashes the armors got diffrent BP names like the labyrinth armor was named Mythic or something like that. I think there is no fast way of finding out. If u know that is loaded in ur world just dig ur way all of the loaded armors. Or is it a pre-order thing?
Phaux wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:12 am
Kulligunde wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:45 am
Its the same as it was in remnant from the ashes. Load a level/dungeon (the game needs to create the Item, to do so u need to be in the same area as the item u want to spawn and ofc it will not load if the drop is not in ur world. Just reroll ur world) - Dump ur loaded objects - go to the objectdump.txt and just dig urself "STRG+F" will be ur best friend. If u know what u need to search for, it dont take much time.

I tried, just to get sure, i ring i already found(100% chance for the game to load it) i only wrote:"summon Ring_ReroutingCable.Ring_ReroutingCable_C"
ofc for weapons its:"summon Weapon_(ItemName).Weapon_(ItemName)_C" could look like:"summon Weapon_TommyGun.Weapon_TommyGun_C"
Amulet: summon amulet_nightmarespiral.amulet_nightmarespiral_C and so on. works with atleast every item i named here. would have to test it with crafted items but if that doesnt work - the material to craft the item should work.
What are you using to dump the objects?
Oh there are serval way to dump objects in unreal engine games. Most used is the UnofficialUnrealUnlocker. Got a few extras like FreeCam or unlock the console and also dump objects... Remnant 2 is not working with it. Crashes as soon as u try to load it in ur game. Ofc. they try to disable tools like this. Just google something like "Remnant 2 allow assets" and u will find stuff u only need to unpack it to ur game folder and start the game. I have no idea what links are ok to post and what links are not allowed. Its my first time posting smth here if its possible i can send u a DM.
There are also other tools like unrealviewer, its made to browse animations and models but u can also take a look into the files for every Blueprint, but not for loaded blueprints just the files of the game, not ur saves.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PinkyNStinky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PinkyNStinky »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:24 am
^ Why not use FModel? I already provided the AES key to open the .pak files...

1) [Link]
2) Directory > AES: 0x0D2FCCB28812883236070C3098006BB686352061FE5F78DEC6B6186118927193
3) Settings > UE Version: GAME_UE5_2 (536870944)

Save, restart app, then:

4) Directory > Selector > G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Remnant2\Remnant2\Content\Paks
5) Double-click any .pak/.utoc and start browsing

And no more bitching about "where can I get a list of all the Blueprints?". You have them there:

6) Double-click the pakchunk1-Windows.utoc
7) Packages > Search > _C.uasset

8) Ctrl+A > right-click > Copy > Package path
9) paste to Notepad++ and fuck around

If you can't find stuff that way, then remove the filter at step 7, hit Enter so everything loads, then do steps 8 and 9.

Example:

BR,
Sun
i cant seem to get fmodel to detect remnant and i tried adding it manually and wont work. i added the AES key and made sure it was on UE5

YokiCMC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YokiCMC »

someone knows the console commands for give/drop

Kulligunde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kulligunde »

YokiCMC wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:38 am
someone knows the console commands for give/drop
really? Because read more than one post is way too much..

its:"summon"

pumpkineater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pumpkineater »

getting error whenever i try to enable my version is 7.5
<<lua error in the script at line 1:failure determining what aobstaticfind means>>

PinkyNStinky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PinkyNStinky »

crispymcd wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:41 pm
Turakma wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:49 am
crispymcd wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:42 pm
thanks for the table👍
not having to grind like crazy for rings, amulets, & archetypes now with this table lul
Did you end up figuring it out? I want to do the same but i haven't found a complete item id list yet
Yeah you could add almost everything (mutators, weapons, armors, relics, archetypes, etc) by using his cheat table. You need the BPs for things you want to add, ID list is pretty much useless since it differs client-to-client (like Ultimate Edition & Standard Edition has different IDs ((I could be wrong, CMIIW))
If you wouldn’t mind sharing your ID list with me or explains how you found your clients ID list please

PinkyNStinky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PinkyNStinky »

Kulligunde wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:41 am
SureYes wrote:
What is the ID/BP for armors? I have been trying to spawn the realmwalker set and it is not working... it is not ARMOR_REALMWALKER[PIECE]_C and i cant seem to figure it out at all...
summon Armor_Legs_Survivor.Armor_Legs_Survivor_C that is how u would need to write it, i searched a bit but also couldnt find anything like "realmwalker". I can remember that in from the ashes the armors got diffrent BP names like the labyrinth armor was named Mythic or something like that. I think there is no fast way of finding out. If u know that is loaded in ur world just dig ur way all of the loaded armors. Or is it a pre-order thing?
Phaux wrote:
Kulligunde wrote:
Its the same as it was in remnant from the ashes. Load a level/dungeon (the game needs to create the Item, to do so u need to be in the same area as the item u want to spawn and ofc it will not load if the drop is not in ur world. Just reroll ur world) - Dump ur loaded objects - go to the objectdump.txt and just dig urself "STRG+F" will be ur best friend. If u know what u need to search for, it dont take much time.

I tried, just to get sure, i ring i already found(100% chance for the game to load it) i only wrote:"summon Ring_ReroutingCable.Ring_ReroutingCable_C"
ofc for weapons its:"summon Weapon_(ItemName).Weapon_(ItemName)_C" could look like:"summon Weapon_TommyGun.Weapon_TommyGun_C"
Amulet: summon amulet_nightmarespiral.amulet_nightmarespiral_C and so on. works with atleast every item i named here. would have to test it with crafted items but if that doesnt work - the material to craft the item should work.
Oh there are serval way to dump objects in unreal engine games. Most used is the UnofficialUnrealUnlocker. Got a few extras like FreeCam or unlock the console and also dump objects... Remnant 2 is not working with it. Crashes as soon as u try to load it in ur game. Ofc. they try to disable tools like this. Just google something like "Remnant 2 allow assets" and u will find stuff u only need to unpack it to ur game folder and start the game. I have no idea what links are ok to post and what links are not allowed. Its my first time posting smth here if its possible i can send u a DM.
There are also other tools like unrealviewer, its made to browse animations and models but u can also take a look into the files for every Blueprint, but not for loaded blueprints just the files of the game, not ur saves.
Could you help me out with the list of findout how I can find my BP please dm I’f need be for links etc

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

PinkyNStinky wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:38 am
i cant seem to get fmodel to detect remnant and i tried adding it manually and wont work. i added the AES key and made sure it was on UE5
Don't expect FModel to auto-detect your game, you have to select it. Make sure you properly open the ../Content/Paks folder like below.

Then click OK and I think FModel will restart. If not, restart it yourself.

BR,
Sun

spops
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spops »

I find nothing when search.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

pumpkineater wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:20 am
getting error whenever i try to enable my version is 7.5
<<lua error in the script at line 1:failure determining what aobstaticfind means>>
Steam - Epic or XBOX Store?

shibuya428
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shibuya428 »

Fmodel_remnant2_path.rar
(2.31 MiB) Downloaded 472 times
Paste those Fmod path
Hope someone can get commands for summon

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

SunBeam wrote:
^ ... I already provided the AES key to open the .pak files...
This is realy interesting ...
could you please explain a bit on how you approached this to get the AES key?

tyvm
tia
Toga

Slarkyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slarkyboi »

Kulligunde wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:41 am
SureYes wrote:
Phaux wrote:
Kulligunde wrote:

Ladies and Gentlements, the mistery has been solved, to spawn (summon) realmwaler set, you have to type in the following commands,

Summon Armor_Gloves_explorer_C
Summon Armor_Head_explorer_C
Summon Armor_Legs_explorer_C
Summon Armor_Gloves_explorer_C

My name is Houhoou and thank you very much.

swiftclutch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by swiftclutch »

SunBeam wrote:
^ Why not use FModel? I already provided the AES key to open the .pak files...

1) [Link]
2) Directory > AES: 0x0D2FCCB28812883236070C3098006BB686352061FE5F78DEC6B6186118927193
3) Settings > UE Version: GAME_UE5_2 (536870944)

Save, restart app, then:

4) Directory > Selector > G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Remnant2\Remnant2\Content\Paks
5) Double-click any .pak/.utoc and start browsing

And no more bitching about "where can I get a list of all the Blueprints?". You have them there:

6) Double-click the pakchunk1-Windows.utoc
7) Packages > Search > _C.uasset

8) Ctrl+A > right-click > Copy > Package path
9) paste to Notepad++ and fuck around

If you can't find stuff that way, then remove the filter at step 7, hit Enter so everything loads, then do steps 8 and 9.

Example:

BR,
Sun
Once you've fouind the thing you're looking for, what do you copy to spawn it with the cheat engine?

Dungaroo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dungaroo »

Does God Mode also prevent death from, say, getting splatted by the Labyrinth Sentinel?