Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xBandaku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by xBandaku »

the problem is the paywall and the fact that he hadnt said anything on this forum.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

levetanium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by levetanium »

Tymon wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:03 pm
The summons work just fine with the patreon table but... otherwise yeah, you have to be in the correct area to summon them. Which kinda sucks. However, most of them will spawn in the actual DLC map without the table.
I actually figured out how to summon basically any item in the game thanks to the fmodel thing. so if anyone needs anything specific let me know.
Hey hey do you mind helping me out to get the DLC items. I've got the console but yeah some of them don't spawn.. not even sure which is the correct area to be in. Sent you a DM with my steam id. Thanks!

Cloover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cloover »

xBandaku wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:47 pm
the problem is the paywall and the fact that he hadnt said anything on this forum.
To be fair somewhere in those pages I did see him comment and saying that someone on his Patreon requested the table to be updated and that anyone paying at least the 2 euros tier can obtain it.
I would say rather 'safe' to assume he will keep it there as someone in theory has paid for it to be updated would be bad for 'business' if he now posted it for free. Unless due to the DLC he decides to do so as its a rather major update.

Probably the only way is if someone take on his work from the table posted here and updates it by themselves, and post it here, ofc crediting him for the original work and so on.

xBandaku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xBandaku »

bois the allow assets mod has a built in console command and it works, the only sad part is u cant summon everything in ward 13 u actually have to be in the proper place

levetanium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by levetanium »

xBandaku wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:22 pm
bois the allow assets mod has a built in console command and it works, the only sad part is u cant summon everything in ward 13 u actually have to be in the proper place
tymon mentioned that we can spawn everything in with fmodel but Im not sure how to use that.

C0nfig84
Cheater
Cheater

Post by C0nfig84 »

Any chance this will be updated to latest patch?

Thanks in advance :)

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Tymon wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:13 pm
Phaux wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:09 pm
Tymon wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:03 pm
The summons work just fine with the patreon table but... otherwise yeah, you have to be in the correct area to summon them. Which kinda sucks. However, most of them will spawn in the actual DLC map without the table.
I actually figured out how to summon basically any item in the game thanks to the fmodel thing. so if anyone needs anything specific let me know.
Were you able to summon the Anguish gun? If you were, could you post a screenshot of it?
Apparently it's a hidden weapon and no one's found it just yet.
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/Weapons/Anguish/Weapon_Anguish.Weapon_Anguish_C|
That one works. And yeah. I will post a screenshot... At least, when the thing finishes updating...
Actually nevermind, I literally took a picture of it for a friend yesterday.
[Link]
do you know the correct place where we could get it at least so if I use the command I can get the gun, cause I saw how to get it for real and its extremely annoying cause you need a perfect specific world with both losom nightweaver and the haunted mansion
Last edited by duducasarotto on Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CaydeHD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaydeHD »

Does anyone know the ID of the Zealot's Armor Set and the weapon mod Creeping Mist? Been trying to brute force the ID for the armor, but no success

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

levetanium wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:45 pm

tymon mentioned that we can spawn everything in with fmodel but Im not sure how to use that.
No no. Fmodel is how I get the actual names of the things to summon. You still need the table in order to spawn stuff in anywhere.

levetanium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by levetanium »

Tymon wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:31 pm
levetanium wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:45 pm

No no. Fmodel is how I get the actual names of the things to summon. You still need the table in order to spawn stuff in anywhere.
tsk tsk.. thanks for clarifying that up. how did you get the anguish weapon?

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

CaydeHD wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:42 pm
Does anyone know the ID of the Zealot's Armor Set and the weapon mod Creeping Mist? Been trying to brute force the ID for the armor, but no success
Woops, I completely messed up and forgot to include this in the list. Gonna edit it now, but
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/Archetypes/Ritualist/Armor/Armor_Body_Ritualist.Armor_Body_Ritualist_C|
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/Archetypes/Ritualist/Armor/Armor_Head_Ritualist.Armor_Head_Ritualist_C|
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/Archetypes/Ritualist/Armor/Armor_Legs_Ritualist.Armor_Legs_Ritualist_C|
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/Archetypes/Ritualist/Armor/Armor_Gloves_Ritualist.Armor_Gloves_Ritualist_C|
Creeping mist SHOULD be one of the materials listed.
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/CraftingMaterial/Miniboss/HexWreath/Material_HexWreath.Material_HexWreath_C|
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/CraftingMaterial/Miniboss/WretchedSkull/Material_WretchedSkull.Material_WretchedSkull_C|
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/CraftingMaterial/World/CrematedSoulAsh/Material_CrematedSoulAsh.Material_CrematedSoulAsh_C|
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/CraftingMaterial/World/OccultVessel/Material_OccultVessel.Material_OccultVessel_C|
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/CraftingMaterial/WorldBoss/AgonySpike/Material_AgonySpike.Material_AgonySpike_C|
Summon /Game/World_DLC1/Items/CraftingMaterial/WorldBoss/TormentorsPommel/Material_TormentorsPommel.Material_TormentorsPommel_C|
But I am not sure which since I already crafted it.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

One thing you can do is if you join someone's game who already has the items, I think you can spawn it for another person to collect.

Rfenich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rfenich »

In fact, if you use the "allow assets" mod console, you can spawn anything in ward 13 just change the "S" from "Summon" to "s" "summon" and you can spawn any item, an example would be To spawn Sagestone you would normally use " Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Trinkets/Rings/SageStone/Ring_Sagestone.Ring_Sagestone_C|Summon Ring_Sagestone_C" but in the allow asset mod console all you need to do is change the S at the beginning which would be " summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Trinkets/Rings/SageStone/Ring_Sagestone.Ring_Sagestone_C|Summon Ring_Sagestone_C"

I don't speak English and I wrote this using Google Translate so if there are any writing errors I'm sorry

Sig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sig »

Anyone knows the ID of the halloween event weapons?
The summon command for corrupted shards would work as well!

Can't find the command for the pulse rifle and rupture cannon as well, if anyone knows these two I would appreciate!

Scratch that, I found then all.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

EPIC版本可以使用嗎?
Is the EPIC version available?