Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by unREAL »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:09 pm
You're using the same list that's posted here which is the same list I'm using, thus I already have the same command as yours.
And you are using Cheat Engine 7.5?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

C0nfig84 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:40 pm
GetDown4 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:38 pm
C0nfig84 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:19 pm
Summon Material_Scraps_C|100 only spawns in 1 scrap for me not 100
If you summon something through the console you can only get 1.
If you want more than 1, first summon one through the console and then use the "Try to give resource" script provided by fcemen's table. If you add "|100" at the end here, you'll get 100 of that item.

The summon command is used to add items to the "Try to give resource"-script which doesnt work with most items that havent been summoned through console earlier.
I was wanting to spawn it on the floor, for my friend to pickup

Don't want it going directly into my inventory
Well GetDown4 addressed your concern with a clear and concise explanation of how "this" CE table written by cfemen works. If you are unhappy with the way this table works that cfemen figured out how to hack, I guess you'll need to brush up on your Cheat Table hacking skills. And just remember, if you figure out how to get a table for this game to "do what you want", please remember to share with the rest of the community. I wish you luck if you choose that endeavor, because with all the explanations over and over in the 26 pages of this thread, it appears you have you work cut out for you. Good luck. P.S. You could also forward this thread to your friend so that he could follow the steps to give himself what he needs, no?

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

No one got around to helping me figure out how to spawn in the lockbox thingy so I ended up learning how to do it myself. Which, I kinda feel weird saying this but I am actually almost grateful for it now. Since now I kinda figured out how to generally spawn in any item I need. That said, if anyone is wanting to know what I wanted to know regarding how to spawn in the lockbox...

Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Quests/Quest_Story_Empress/Items/OrnateLockbox/Quest_Item_OrnateLockbox.Quest_Item_OrnateLockbox_C

Summon /Game/World_Jungle/Quests/Quest_Story_Empress/Items/OrnateLockbox_Key/Quest_Item_OrnateLockbox_Key.Quest_Item_OrnateLockbox_Key_C

This spawns in the lockbox and the key for it. And you can spawn in multiple lockboxes if you want to get all the rewards for the thane fruit thing in one go thus.
I will try to figure out more stuff that I can see is missing, like the faerie needle someone asked for earlier later and post what is missing. I know a couple things are off the top of my head like the processed koara. I will post those later too when I get home.

Processed Koara

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Consumables/Potions/ProcessedKoara/Consumable_ProcessedKoara.Consumable_ProcessedKoara_C

Faerie Needle

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Consumables/FaerieNeedle/Consumable_FaerieNeedle.Consumable_FaerieNeedle_C

Apparently this is also a consumable? I need to see what it does when I get home...

All-Seeing Eye

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Consumables/All-SeeingEye/Consumable_AllSeeingEye.Consumable_AllSeeingEye_C
Last edited by Tymon on Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

unREAL wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:43 pm
ashuraman wrote:
You're using the same list that's posted here which is the same list I'm using, thus I already have the same command as yours.
Yes. This is the only item that's been giving me issues spawning, everything else I managed to spawn correctly.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:03 pm
unREAL wrote:
ashuraman wrote:
Yes. This is the only item that's been giving me issues spawning, everything else I managed to spawn correctly.
Okay, I also had something like this.
I spawned a different Item and it worked fine, but since them it never worked again ... I have no idea why but only this 1 item its not working again :shock:
If i find a solution I will post it!

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

unREAL wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:29 pm
ashuraman wrote:
unREAL wrote:

I spawned a different Item and it worked fine, but since them it never worked again ... I have no idea why but only this 1 item its not working again :shock:
For what it's worth, the summon command below worked fine for me with a brand new character in a new game version (383.678 (Aug 4, 2023) - Build ID: 11862239) at the very beginning of the game in the courtyard of the Intro. The item shows as "The Crown of the Red Prince"

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Misc/Armor_Head_RedPrince.Armor_Head_RedPrince_C

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

RogueTech wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:44 pm
unREAL wrote:
ashuraman wrote:

For what it's worth, the summon command below worked fine for me with a brand new character in a new game version (383.678 (Aug 4, 2023) - Build ID: 11862239) at the very beginning of the game in the courtyard of the Intro. The item shows as "The Crown of the Red Prince"

Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Armor/Misc/Armor_Head_RedPrince.Armor_Head_RedPrince_C
Yeah that's exactly the item I'm trying to spawn. I tried spawning it on Ward 13 and the Beatific palace, didn't work. I'm using the exact same version as yours. I'l try making a new character see if I can spawn it then. This is the only item I've been unable to spawn so far

aalus007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aalus007 »

hey,

can't spawn Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/HandGuns/Special/Nebula/Weapon_Nebula.Weapon_Nebula_C|
any tips? Already been to N'Erud, forbidden prison.. what else can i do?

aalus007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aalus007 »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:51 pm
RogueTech wrote:
unREAL wrote:

Yeah that's exactly the item I'm trying to spawn. I tried spawning it on Ward 13 and the Beatific palace, didn't work. I'm using the exact same version as yours. I'l try making a new character see if I can spawn it then. This is the only item I've been unable to spawn so far
Just spawned it in Losom, Gilded Chambers

bob_vegene133
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bob_vegene133 »

Would it be possible to downgrade item levels? Specifically I want to downgrade the Shieldbreaker mutator back to 9 as at level 10 it removes all your shields on charged melee attacks.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

aalus007 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:31 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:51 pm
RogueTech wrote:

Just spawned it in Losom, Gilded Chambers
Yeah I just spawned it myself in N'erud. No idea why it wasn't working yesterday

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

fixed ty
Last edited by Memiomy on Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrNinja245
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrNinja245 »

ashuraman wrote:
DrNinja245 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:53 am
hey man if you watch my video on spawning items i have all the correct ids in a list in the description
If you notice ive also added all of the consumables and relics so there are some different commands

Slydee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slydee »

/deleted cause ppl cry and then the off topic is bigger than needed
Last edited by Slydee on Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zurex_alexis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zurex_alexis »

Slydee wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:53 pm
Any1 on Epic wants to get the Glutton Trait ? Only obtainable in Coop (increases Relic and Consumable Speed Use by 30%

Add me on Epic TheSlydee
added, waiting for ur game invite now....

and also lets get resonance trait....