Remnant II

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant II

Post by ashuraman »

benny89 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:19 pm
Guide How to Spawn/Add items (it's still somehow limited but it's a start):

1. Download @cfemen Table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25289
2. Check the following options in table in Main Menu: "Patch Exec Flag", "Enable Console", "Set Console-Key to F1", "Cheat Manager".
3. Load your character.

How does spawning items work:

1. Game only loads items that are on map you are in. MAP, not world. So for example if you are in Beatific Palace map on Losomn world, game loads all items from Beatific Palace.
2. Find item you want from that map using Wikipedia and finding it' name. Now, to make ID out of it (I have Standard Edition, I have no idea if that matters), just put item Name between the following templates: Amulet_NAMEOFITEM_C, Ring_NAMEOFITEM_C, Weapon_NAMEOFITEM_C. For example ring "Cataloger's Jewel" would be Ring_CatalogersJewel_C
3. Open console using F1
4. Type "EnableCheats 1" (not sure if it does anything but I did it)
5. Go to map, for example you have to go to Beatific Palace to be able to spawn Cataloger's Jewel ring.
5. Use "Summon" command to spawn item in front of you, so: Summon Ring_CatalogersJewel_C

That's it. Now, it's still limited to maps you have loaded, however it's a start and at least we know how it works so maybe someone smarter will move stuff from here. I have no idea if it spawns items that are random drop on map, or can be on same map depending on event/template of that map, but well, that's how it works in general.
Could not get this to work, it always said "unknown command". I tried using it at the laybrinth to get the Enigma and the Labyrinth Staff, neither worked

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TaKoDancer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TaKoDancer »

for those with cass stuck in some place out of reach, as long as you can reach her using akira's table's ghost mode and aim teleport script(teleport last aimed npc to you one) you can move her back to a reachable place

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

ashuraman wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:47 am
benny89 wrote:

2. Check the following options in table in Main Menu: "Patch Exec Flag", "Enable Console", "Set Console-Key to F1", "Cheat Manager".
3. Load your character.

1. Game only loads items that are on map you are in. MAP, not world. So for example if you are in Beatific Palace map on Losomn world, game loads all items from Beatific Palace.
2. Find item you want from that map using Wikipedia and finding it' name. Now, to make ID out of it (I have Standard Edition, I have no idea if that matters), just put item Name between the following templates: Amulet_NAMEOFITEM_C, Ring_NAMEOFITEM_C, Weapon_NAMEOFITEM_C. For example ring "Cataloger's Jewel" would be Ring_CatalogersJewel_C
3. Open console using F1
5. Go to map, for example you have to go to Beatific Palace to be able to spawn Cataloger's Jewel ring.
5. Use "Summon" command to spawn item in front of you, so: Summon Ring_CatalogersJewel_C

That's it. Now, it's still limited to maps you have loaded, however it's a start and at least we know how it works so maybe someone smarter will move stuff from here. I have no idea if it spawns items that are random drop on map, or can be on same map depending on event/template of that map, but well, that's how it works in general.
Could not get this to work, it always said "unknown command". I tried using it at the laybrinth to get the Enigma and the Labyrinth Staff, neither worked
with exception of the labirinth staff enigma is craftable so you need to go to ward 13

TehFastOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TehFastOne »

Is it possible to add Starkiller and Savior weapons, they are rewards for finishing the game? They would i guess, have to be added in Ward 13.

KRou705
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KRou705 »

Does anyone know how to add more Blood Moon Essence. try using commands "Material_BloodMoonEssence_C|10" but it didn't work

nanjy1035543
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nanjy1035543 »

im getting an error when i try load the table with version 7.4 cheat engine. 'this table failed to load: this is not a valid cheat table (error reading CEgroupbox13.parentbackground:unkown property 'parentbackground')'

nanjy1035543
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nanjy1035543 »

im getting an error when i try load the table with version 7.4 cheat engine. 'this table failed to load: this is not a valid cheat table (error reading CEgroupbox13.parentbackground:unkown property 'parentbackground')'

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

duducasarotto wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:28 am
ashuraman wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:47 am
benny89 wrote:

3. Load your character.

3. Open console using F1

with exception of the labirinth staff enigma is craftable so you need to go to ward 13
Yeah that makes sense. I already got them normally anyway

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

nanjy1035543 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:29 pm
It tells you that you need 7.5.....

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Akira wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:37 am
C0nfig84 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:09 am
That's just the equipment you have equipped like ya weapons, i wanted to change the number of items i have in my inventory such as Iron, crystals etc.
...you'll have to manually add more slots in the table till you get to the one you want.
Know of any resource locations where we can look to learn to do this? Thanks in advance.

daniman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daniman »

doesnt work with new update

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

Yeah, table is broken with the August 4th update... Which sucks. Ghost mode is super helpful...

HolyGaulo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HolyGaulo »

Is there a way to decrease mutator level? Or remove a mutator from my inventory? Complete beginner in terms of CE.
I leveled a mutator to +10 accidentaly but i only want it on +9.. Backups in the remnant2 folder arent working and my goof ass self didnt make one manualy. Any advice?
Thanks in advance

F chat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by F chat »

Does anyone know if there is a way to despawn items? I accidentally spawned 2 alien devices and now I have an extra one floating in ward 13

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

Sadly I do not think you can other than having a friend join and actually pick the stuff up...