Remnant II

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nebulation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Remnant II

Post by nebulation »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:09 pm
raxele123 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:21 am
Anyone find the Hidden Archetype items yet? I hear there are still 2 more to find.
There's actually only one more to be found and no one has managed to get it yet despite the steps to getting it being known. So either the Archetype is fake or something else is bugged
[Link]

here's all the archon info

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bmk4213
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bmk4213 »

Anyone know how to add weapons from this? Not able to do it through the table or console

deathwrath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deathwrath »

the spreadsheet is incomplete right ? where should i start if i want to add e.g the Nightfall long gun

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

deathwrath wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:12 am
the spreadsheet is incomplete right ? where should i start if i want to add e.g the Nightfall long gun
you need to test out things, if you find nightfall warn Us what ID it has so the spreadsheet can be updated

Dimko909
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dimko909 »

duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:22 pm
deathwrath wrote:
you need to test out things, if you find nightfall warn Us what ID it has so the spreadsheet can be updated
Well, Nightfall's ID is 505, but my question is the same: how can i add something to my inventory using only this ID number? Via dev console?

deathwrath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deathwrath »

Dimko909 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:36 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
deathwrath wrote:
Well, Nightfall's ID is 505, but my question is the same: how can i add something to my inventory using only this ID number? Via dev console?
duducasarotto wrote:
deathwrath wrote:
The Nightfall BP name is indeed Weapon_Nightfall_C. I tested it by having a save that already had a Nightfall. Upon executing command, my character received message "Nightfall +1", meaning the weapon was upgraded when grabbing a duplicate.
However, when tested with a fresh character, the command would simply do nothing. I think it is confirmed for "the script can only give you the item if the class is loaded by unreal!" quote by cfemen in another trainer's thread.
So in conclusion: Unless we can find a trick to directly swap out a weapon for another one, there is no easy way to achieve high-tier weapon at the beginning of the game.

turtlefg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by turtlefg »

\

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

deathwrath wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:51 pm
Dimko909 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:36 pm
duducasarotto wrote:

duducasarotto wrote:
deathwrath wrote:
The Nightfall BP name is indeed Weapon_Nightfall_C. I tested it by having a save that already had a Nightfall. Upon executing command, my character received message "Nightfall +1", meaning the weapon was upgraded when grabbing a duplicate.
However, when tested with a fresh character, the command would simply do nothing. I think it is confirmed for "the script can only give you the item if the class is loaded by unreal!" quote by cfemen in another trainer's thread.
So in conclusion: Unless we can find a trick to directly swap out a weapon for another one, there is no easy way to achieve high-tier weapon at the beginning of the game.
How do you even execute command? I unlocked console and use GiveItem command using IDs from spreadsheet and nothing happens. Do I have to put something else at the end like "GiveItem Weapon_Nightfall_C 1" or something. Cause no matter which ID I use, nothing is added.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Guide How to Spawn/Add items (it's still somehow limited but it's a start):

1. Download @cfemen Table here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25289
2. Check the following options in table in Main Menu: "Patch Exec Flag", "Enable Console", "Set Console-Key to F1", "Cheat Manager".
3. Load your character.

How does spawning items work:

1. Game only loads items that are on map you are in. MAP, not world. So for example if you are in Beatific Palace map on Losomn world, game loads all items from Beatific Palace.
2. Find item you want from that map using Wikipedia and finding it' name. Now, to make ID out of it (I have Standard Edition, I have no idea if that matters), just put item Name between the following templates: Amulet_NAMEOFITEM_C, Ring_NAMEOFITEM_C, Weapon_NAMEOFITEM_C. For example ring "Cataloger's Jewel" would be Ring_CatalogersJewel_C
3. Open console using F1
4. Type "EnableCheats 1" (not sure if it does anything but I did it)
5. Go to map, for example you have to go to Beatific Palace to be able to spawn Cataloger's Jewel ring.
5. Use "Summon" command to spawn item in front of you, so: Summon Ring_CatalogersJewel_C

That's it. Now, it's still limited to maps you have loaded, however it's a start and at least we know how it works so maybe someone smarter will move stuff from here. I have no idea if it spawns items that are random drop on map, or can be on same map depending on event/template of that map, but well, that's how it works in general.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

I wonder if Relic Fragments would be possible to edit. There is one for each stat/buff, such as cast speed, fire rate, armor etc. They have a set percentage increase per level of the fragment with most seeming to stop pretty low, around 3-6 percent. It would be interesting if those could be bumped up to higher percentages or even add multiple buffs to a fragment.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:48 pm
I wonder if Relic Fragments would be possible to edit. There is one for each stat/buff, such as cast speed, fire rate, armor etc. They have a set percentage increase per level of the fragment with most seeming to stop pretty low, around 3-6 percent. It would be interesting if those could be bumped up to higher percentages or even add multiple buffs to a fragment.
It's unreal engine so I'm sure it can be.

Frankly I'm waiting for a Thomas The Tank Engine replacement for my doggo.

Turakma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Turakma »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:21 pm
Is it possible to edit items with your table? For example, for armor, like weight, armor value, resistance values, etc?
I'm curious as well since i wasn't able to edit armor and weapon values myself, i'm a noob though when it comes to cheat engine
Would be pretty nice to permanently edit firerate and damage of weapons for example

Edit: I tested a little with this table and apparently you can change the item level to increase the damage but that in turn will also increase your characters powerlevel, this is unfortunate since the game has level scaling.
I would definitely prefer being able to edit the damage directly without effecting the level.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Q. I'm trying to use UUU, and whenever I "Inject DLL", the game crashes -- according to the pop-up, it's due to some "AOB" issue. I've tried both versions 3.0.21 and 3.0.14...

Anyone know why this would be occurring? 🤔

Salem666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Salem666 »

How do i use Teleport to where i aim?
I cant seem to figure it out.
I aim at something and it shows the coordinates and nothing happens.
the Teleport to Aim View cant be toggled.

Slarkyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slarkyboi »

How do you add items directly to your inventory? for example I want RavagersMaw, but I can't spawn (Summon) that because it is awarded from killing ravanger, it is directly added to your inventory, I think we can't spawn that because there is no model for it on the ground, what's the command for adding items directly to your inventory?