Remnant 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Remnant 2 [Steam]

Post by anon9 »

Proof of concept for Remnant 2

Warnings:

Your saves should be in this path: C:\Users\[Username]\Saved Games\Remnant2\Steam\[Steam ID]
Back up your saves!!!
Back up your saves (The game will save 3 backups by default) before using this table and regularly while using this table. You should probably back up your saves even if you don't given the save file corrupting bugs.
(There is a Save Guardian out there that can analyze your world and backup your saves if you don't want to do it manually. It works, but the analyzer is still an obvious work in progress.)

For all that is unholy, don't use cheats online!!!
Seriously, I don't want to have to deal with forcing cheats disabled if online because that will not only cause a lot of performance hits, but it will also unnecessarily bloat the file size. I try to make my tables as small and efficient as possible. There is a friend only option and an offline option. If you are going to cheat, stick to those modes! (And make sure your friends know you have cheats on before they join you.)
Hardcore mode:
Like in Remnant, Remnant 2 does have a few things that change in hardcore mode. That means that scripts that don't cause issues in normal mode can break the game in hardcore mode. I will likely work on some basic cheats for hardcore mode (purely for people that are just doing hardcore mode to unlock items), but I will not be doing any serious work until the game is more stable.

Other Tables:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25276 Akira's
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25274&start=76 cheat engine's
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25289 Clefmen's

v0.0.0.2d options
  • Find Scrap on activating menu (Should trigger if you open the inventory from the field, but you can also try opening a shop. Note: Activate script first, THEN open the menu). (This may fail on whispers. v0.0.0.2 attempts to prevent crash on opening Whisper's shop).
  • No Scrap/Material Use (Requires 2 of the item) (For Crafting and Buying. May cause issues if used for upgrading).
  • No Magazine Drain
  • No Consumable Item Use (Test)
  • Highlighted Consumable Finder (Test. You cannot use items with this on. Turn this off when not in use.)
  • No Mod Count Decrease (Mod count will not decrease, but timers will)
  • Ignore Mod Count (Can use mods with 0, but you'll need to reactivate each time)
  • Faster EXP
  • Find Trait Level (Use at your own risk. Don't bother making this higher than max.)
  • Max Stamina/Dragon Heart (other version has a small bug)
  • Equipment gear levels/count (Unequipped version works on rings/amulets)
  • Find Top Fragment on Equip. (Set count to 0, then equip a different fragment to delete).
  • Set HP for player (Does not affect companions)
  • Find current firearm (Allows you to edit the current weapon level so that you can temporarily buff your skill damage (ie. summons. Return it to normal before entering a new area as it will affect world levels.).
  • Enemies Ignore Player (Tested on the Nerud world). (Warning: Turn off for boss fights, especially multi-phase fights where the boss disappears/hides).
  • No Recoil
  • Set Fire Rate
  • Make any firearm automatic (Some weapons such as bows will not be automatic).
  • No Trigger firing for firearms. (Disables manual fire. You will automatically fire while aimed.)
  • Bow auto charge (You will automatically charge bows while aiming).
  • No Trigger firing for bows. (Disables manual fire. You will automatically fire while aimed). (This means you will be unable to use charged shots except with a script or mod). Warning: This will cause you to constantly have a bow aiming sound.
  • Scrap Multiplier. (Note: Multiplies all items even when selling).
  • Set Gear level for Area level on FIRST entry. (Note: Minimum levels still apply).
Tuuup!'s scripts
  • Auto attach
  • XP Multiplier
  • Inf Clip
  • God Mode/No Hit
  • Inf Stamina
  • Player Base Addresses
  • Hover Item for consumables and materials
  • Go to menu for some materials
  • No upgrade materials lost
  • Fast Reload
  • No Spread
  • Inf Mod Use?
Note: The automatic firing affect mods that switch firing modes. This means if you run fire rate up with automatic firing and say starfall or supernova or firestorm... If the weapon jams, turn off the auto fire for the other weapon type.
Brief Changelog
v0.0.0.0b should have fixed Scrap on menu. Let me know if it is still breaking.
v0.0.0.0c adds faster exp. For anyone who has an issue where an item's qty is wrong, try the item by count alternative to the find scrap script (only one can be used at a time). Edit the define to be the correct number (# to input as integer instead of hex) and then search. It should find the first item in your inventory of that value.
v0.0.0.0d adds Tuuup!'s scripts. Thanks to Tuuup!
v0.0.0.1 adds Find Trait Level, Max Stamina/Dragon Hearts, Find Equipment gear levels. (Fixed version changes the Level to byte value so people don't accidentally edit something else).
v0.0.0.1_t includes updates for Tuuup!'s scripts (updated and new scripts). Thanks again to Tuuup!
v0.0.0.1a includes find top fragment on equipping fragments. Set count to 0 and then equip a different fragment to delete the fragment.
v0.0.0.2b includes: Set player HP, Fix for Current Firearm Finder, Set Fire Rate, Any Firearm Automatic (Some weapons, such as bows, do not count here), Auto fire on aim (disables manual fire), No Recoil, No enemy aggro . Moved some of the testing items to the dev section.
v0.0.0.2c includes: Fix for bow auto fire. Scrap multiplier
v0.0.0.2d includes: Set Area level on FIRST entry. (Note: Minimum levels still apply). This is a preview as I try to work on modifying the area levels.
First patch seems to have not affected the table. Table should be working as of the 08-10-2023 patch.

Next update will include:
(I'm probably going to stop playing for a while. Have a bunch of things I am behind on.)

Currently working on:
Dragon Heart counts* (May not be possible for me right now)
Movement modifiers (Will attempt to increase movement speed)
Area level modifiers (Currently have one for the first entry, but looking for the ability to adjust the levels more dynamically).

Will Have to wait:
POSSIBLE infinite skills (I found the flag location, but I need to figure out the structure or it will crash the game. Or I can try to find the cooldown itself).
Overheat (Same issue as infinite skills flag)
Curse is a value between I believe 1.5 and 2.75 that is set each curse. This uses the same code that the other issues use.

As usual, if any other scripter wants to use these to help them make their own table, that is fine. Permission pre-granted.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Remnant2-Win64-Shipping.CT
v0.0.0.2d (area level setting preview)
(196.3 KiB) Downloaded 7646 times
v0.0.0.2c
(220.69 KiB) Downloaded 3823 times
v0.0.0.2b
(215.01 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
v0.0.0.2u2 (Added current firearm finder)
(193.2 KiB) Downloaded 575 times
v0.0.0.2u1 (Updated Tuuup! Scripts for patch 08.04.23)
(185.73 KiB) Downloaded 492 times
v0.0.0.2 (Scrap finder fix, set player hp)
(185.73 KiB) Downloaded 1877 times
v0.0.0.1a
(160.75 KiB) Downloaded 6861 times
Last edited by anon9 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:51 am, edited 58 times in total.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant 2 [Steam]

Post by raxele123 »

No 0 skill cooldown? I was planning on using gunslinger and spamming quick draw to kill everything. What I need is 0 skill cooldown and probably infinite health cuz ima die. Is it because its Unreal Engine 5? Is it hard to script on the new engine?

Also google chrome says its dangerous and blocked it. Could you remove whatever is triggering chrome?

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

raxele123 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:26 am
No 0 skill cooldown? I was planning on using gunslinger and spamming quick draw to kill everything. What I need is 0 skill cooldown and probably infinite health cuz ima die. Is it because its Unreal Engine 5? Is it hard to script on the new engine?

Also google chrome says its dangerous and blocked it. Could you remove whatever is triggering chrome?
false positive

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

vinny2k wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:36 am
raxele123 wrote:
false positive
Call me paranoid but I prefer to download things that google chrome doesn't false positive if possible. :p

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

I think chrome does it for almost all cheat tables right now, so not sure exactly what part of it is triggering it. Read the link below for a possible reason.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9765

I'll work more on the table tomorrow, but today I just wanted to bring some basic stuff out. We are probably going to be getting a patch soon due to all the issues with the game.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

That's 4 years ago... But true about the patch. Also I had another idea for a cheat. Opposite of stealth. Either increase it so every enemy even super far away ones will be aware of the player as if you're right next to them or perhaps apply this to the dog or other summons. Like a unlimited range taunt. Or maybe an unlimited attack range for melee weapon, dog, or summons.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

It is 4 years ago, but might still be valid because it seems like most of the tables on the site have been hit by it (At least from what I've tested so far. I did have a few that were accepted after I had initially allowed the download.) so it might be the site itself or it could be just something in most cheat tables.

Either way, not much I can do about it since I don't even know what is flagging it (I don't have access to google's flagging system). Reading Google's flagging system about page does suggest that most likely it is the site, so the only workaround I'd have would be to post my table elsewhere. To be honest, not going to bother. Cheat Engine gets flagged as malware on my end as well, so...

And it isn't so much that it is hard to script on UE so much as I made these like an hour after it released while working on other things like reporting bugs. (Honestly, it was the item qty finder that took the longest since I had to figure out a way to not crash the game AND find the right item since I consider that way more important than infinite health or no cooldown skills or no mod power consumption).

.Snuffles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by .Snuffles »

raxele123 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:42 am
vinny2k wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:36 am
raxele123 wrote:
false positive
Call me paranoid but I prefer to download things that google chrome doesn't false positive if possible. :p
First time modding a game?

.Snuffles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by .Snuffles »

anon9 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:47 am

v0.0.0.0 options
  • Find Scrap on activating menu
  • No Scrap Use (Test - works for shops)
  • No Magazine Drain
  • Highlighted Consumable Finder (Test. You cannot use items with this on)
As usual, if any other scripter wants to use these to help them make their own table, that is fine. Permission pre-granted.
How does the find scrap on menu work?

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

.Snuffles wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:52 am

Turn it on, open the menu (inventory). If it doesn't find it, try opening up a shop.

If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll see if I can look into it more. There is another spot I can use, but I didn't want to due to performance hits on a game that is already having performance issues for people.
Last edited by anon9 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

.Snuffles wrote:
Nah but rarely do I get the false positive but I haven't been using cheat tables recently. Just went and tried downloading some recent cheat tables and they all false positive. Kek.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

anon9 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:02 am
If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll see if I can look into it more. There is another spot I can use, but I didn't want to due to performance hits on a game that is already having performance issues for people.
No unlimited HP/unkillable/nohit?

.Snuffles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by .Snuffles »

raxele123 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:45 am
.Snuffles wrote:
Nah but rarely do I get the false positive but I haven't been using cheat tables recently. Just went and tried downloading some recent cheat tables and they all false positive. Kek.
Yeah everything triggers google now. I used it. Nothing nasty. Scanned it thoroughly

PastaAdventures
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PastaAdventures »

anon9 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:02 am
.Snuffles wrote:
anon9 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:47 am

v0.0.0.0 options
  • Find Scrap on activating menu
  • No Scrap Use (Test - works for shops)
  • No Magazine Drain
  • Highlighted Consumable Finder (Test. You cannot use items with this on)
Turn it on, open the menu (inventory). If it doesn't find it, try opening up a shop.

Seems to not work for me, backup method would be nice

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

scrap and everything else works fine on epic version